Libertarian Candidate Lands Dig at Trump...

Jorgensen is actually beating the spread in several states. Will she get elected? Of course not. But what we're witnessing has been a gradual, trend.

What is in our favor is that we're more interested in changing the course of history, rather than just trying to hurry up and get elected. Our time will come. Takes time.

So now two parties of the three agree that the commission is biased.

Matters what the AMERICAN people think when they see last minute hail mary's and former INTERNS and supporters for ONE candidate chosen as "moderators"...

ANY PARTY that busts ass to make ALL 50 state ballots SHOULD BE ON THAT STAGE.. Even the Greens and Kanye West can't do that.. What are "the winners" afraid of? That they can't square off like seniors at an assisted living PUDDING FIGHT in front of 3rd person that wants to ANSWER QUESTIONS and discuss policies.. What downer that would be huh?
Jorgensen had ONE professionally done political commercial, and I haven't seen a commercial from Trump or Biden that I have liked better.

. . . but then. . . I don't have a TEE VEE. . . I only see them before YouTube videos. :heehee:

She made some mistakes the 1st week that turned me off. And I've got a running feud right now with the high priests of Libertarian orthodoxy pushing this "end to qualified immunity" for police.. THAT is a RLife disaster.. In that, liability insurance wouldn't even be available -- never mind AFFORDABLE for cops. They'd get sued by every other person they put in cuffs. Been trying to CONVINCE the Lib Party for nearly 3 decades now that they can't waste time RUNNING -- if they wont accept GOVERNING.. And all of the goals should be predicated on USING principles with an understanding of how thing work in real life..

Hate the no Qual Immunity for cops deal from the basic principle that it would law written by critters (congress, state legislatures) that WOULD NOT BE GIVING UP THEIR "qualified immunity" to force that on ONE other group of public servants. Maybe if THEY gave up THEIR "qualified immunity" -- I might be really interested..,. :cool:

Jorgensen is actually beating the spread in several states. Will she get elected? Of course not. But what we're witnessing has been a gradual, trend.

What is in our favor is that we're more interested in changing the course of history, rather than just trying to hurry up and get elected. Our time will come. Takes time.

Maybe I should be interested? Dunno.. See above.. That's one example of living in the world you're being elected to govern.,.. Maybe SHE will give up HER "qualified immunity" as a campaign pledge??

She's also been a constant fixture in the party for ideology, not policy. I wager the way she's running, she'll draw more from honest Dems who know Joe is not "a winner" or do-er -- than she will from Conservatives and Independents.

Relevant reading...

Yeah.. That's fine. But I'll eat THREE MAGA HATS (instead of the one Dodger hat that the author wagered) if she DOESN'T pull more from registered Dems than Repubs this time around.. PROVING that libertarians are anything BUT "a wing of the Republican party".. That rubs me the same way as folks that call San Francisco -- 'Frisco"... LOL...

Realize that I'm NOT jazzed by "our" choice this year.. May not support her.. But I just got an email blast from Jo Jorgensen landing her BEST punch this campaign at Trump's whine that the Commission on Political Debates (CPD) is "picking on him"....

Jorgensen to Trump: Join the club!

Libertarian for President Jo Jorgensen finds it hilarious that Trump accuses the CPD of trying to silence him

GREENVILLE, S.C.— “Join the club, President Trump,” said Dr. Jo Jorgensen, Libertarian for president in response to his claim that the Commission on Presidential debates is “trying to silence” him. “The CPD, along with its Democratic and Republican colluders – including you, have been silencing the Libertarian Party for decades. Your hypocritical criticism of your own co-conspirators is hilarious.”

The Commission on Presidential Debates consists of well-connected Democrats and Republicans who conspire every election with media elites to set debate rules that deliberately exclude alternative party competitors
Since billionaire Ross Perot was in the presidential debates in 1992, the CPD has required presidential candidates to poll an average of fifteen percent in polls by five pre-selected polling firms – a percentage that was carefully calculated to make it virtually impossible for an outsider to qualify.

Those same Democrats and Republicans allow presidential candidates to participate in primary election debates with poll numbers as low as one percent.

“Do you want to show some consistency for a change, President Trump?” asked Jorgensen. “Tell the CPD to set rules that accommodate all viable candidates for president.”

Jo Jorgensen is the only alternative-party candidate for president who is on the ballot in all fifty states, plus the District of Columbia -- in spite of rules set by Democratic and Republican lawmakers to make it very difficult to achieve this.

Think I had more faith in national campaigns back when the League of Women Voters were in charge of debates.
This is just one more insult to people's confidence in our election systems.. This election night is gonna look like 3rd world politics with all the ad hoc partisan hacking that PUTIN wishes he COULD have done...
She is as irrelevant as this discussion. MAYBE 1 out of 1000 will here her voice.

Wasted bandwidth

Yeah, and the bitch had a 98% chance of winning. Get back to me Nov 10th, we might have a decision by then.

BTW, the libertarians had 4 years to get their message out and get their polling up, they failed. Stop whining.

Trump had four years to act like a president and not a rodeo clown, so you can stop whining about the polls and his inevitable loss.
Only if the Mail In Virus Harvest comes in............Without the illegal votes and dead coming out of grave yards .......the left wouldn't have a pot to piss in................they have to cheat to win which shows how miserable and pathetic they are now.

Yeah, and the bitch had a 98% chance of winning. Get back to me Nov 10th, we might have a decision by then.

BTW, the libertarians had 4 years to get their message out and get their polling up, they failed. Stop whining.

Trump had four years to act like a president and not a rodeo clown, so you can stop whining about the polls and his inevitable loss.
Only if the Mail In Virus Harvest comes in............Without the illegal votes and dead coming out of grave yards .......the left wouldn't have a pot to piss in................they have to cheat to win which shows how miserable and pathetic they are now.

Yes, you retards have been setting up that narrative to excuse your failures for months now

Yes, you retards have been setting up that narrative to excuse your failures for months now
What failures..............I only see a DNC having to try Mail in voting to try and win the election........I see them burning the country down............They pay groups to riot and burn............

Anyone who would vote for them is a Moron.........anyone who votes for a third party is not in touch with Reality...........because the vote is meaningless.

Realize that I'm NOT jazzed by "our" choice this year.. May not support her.. But I just got an email blast from Jo Jorgensen landing her BEST punch this campaign at Trump's whine that the Commission on Political Debates (CPD) is "picking on him"....

Libertarian for President Jo Jorgensen finds it hilarious that Trump accuses the CPD of trying to silence him

GREENVILLE, S.C.— “Join the club, President Trump,” said Dr. Jo Jorgensen, Libertarian for president in response to his claim that the Commission on Presidential debates is “trying to silence” him. “The CPD, along with its Democratic and Republican colluders – including you, have been silencing the Libertarian Party for decades. Your hypocritical criticism of your own co-conspirators is hilarious.”

The Commission on Presidential Debates consists of well-connected Democrats and Republicans who conspire every election with media elites to set debate rules that deliberately exclude alternative party competitors
Since billionaire Ross Perot was in the presidential debates in 1992, the CPD has required presidential candidates to poll an average of fifteen percent in polls by five pre-selected polling firms – a percentage that was carefully calculated to make it virtually impossible for an outsider to qualify.

Those same Democrats and Republicans allow presidential candidates to participate in primary election debates with poll numbers as low as one percent.

“Do you want to show some consistency for a change, President Trump?” asked Jorgensen. “Tell the CPD to set rules that accommodate all viable candidates for president.”

Jo Jorgensen is the only alternative-party candidate for president who is on the ballot in all fifty states, plus the District of Columbia -- in spite of rules set by Democratic and Republican lawmakers to make it very difficult to achieve this.

Think I had more faith in national campaigns back when the League of Women Voters were in charge of debates.
This is just one more insult to people's confidence in our election systems.. This election night is gonna look like 3rd world politics with all the ad hoc partisan hacking that PUTIN wishes he COULD have done...

The fact is the commission should be shit canned. The so called "republicans" are never Trumpers. But as of 6 Oct, the libertarians are only polling at 2.2% nationally, so there's no reason to waste TV time on them.

Depends on your definition of waste of time.. No one that lives on USMB is concerned with "wasting their time" are they??? :up:

That MAIN EVENT debate -- Trump v Biden -- turned into a LARGER waste of my time than watching your typical "congressional hearing"... WHY?? Because it was a "bad blood feud" -- not a debate. With LIES flying like a swirl of gnats.. No questions truly answered. No issues resolved.

I see NO problem with injecting fresh ideas into public debate at Pres. election time.. My major beef with Trump and Republicans is that they DONT defend their principles and actions very well at all.. I could NAIL the door SHUT on "alternative energy" or "global warming" or "justice reform" or "keeping the voting system" in 2 minutes each.. These clowns just can't refuse taking bait and being trolled...

So have EIGHT debates -- 2 hours long -- with ONLY 3 topics per debate. Let them have FOUR minutes if they stay on the TOPIC AND the QUESTION -- and cut them off at 2 minutes if they dont.

That way, more ideas from problem SOLVERS -- NOT "problem creators".. And that what voters want...

Bwahahahah......

Love her for running---she is giving the dems someone else to vote for besides Biden.

Man -- are we related or something? I haven't disagreed with you since you got here.. People are gonna think we're "matching sock" accounts... LOL...

Since when is “Me too!” A successful dig at someone?

The fact is the commission should be shit canned. The so called "republicans" are never Trumpers. But as of 6 Oct, the libertarians are only polling at 2.2% nationally, so there's no reason to waste TV time on them.

Depends on your definition of waste of time.. No one that lives on USMB is concerned with "wasting their time" are they??? :up:

That MAIN EVENT debate -- Trump v Biden -- turned into a LARGER waste of my time than watching your typical "congressional hearing"... WHY?? Because it was a "bad blood feud" -- not a debate. With LIES flying like a swirl of gnats.. No questions truly answered. No issues resolved.

I see NO problem with injecting fresh ideas into public debate at Pres. election time.. My major beef with Trump and Republicans is that they DONT defend their principles and actions very well at all.. I could NAIL the door SHUT on "alternative energy" or "global warming" or "justice reform" or "keeping the voting system" in 2 minutes each.. These clowns just can't refuse taking bait and being trolled...

So have EIGHT debates -- 2 hours long -- with ONLY 3 topics per debate. Let them have FOUR minutes if they stay on the TOPIC AND the QUESTION -- and cut them off at 2 minutes if they dont.

That way, more ideas from problem SOLVERS -- NOT "problem creators".. And that what voters want...
The establishment and BS media control the events............it was an ambush not a debate.......only thing missing from Wallace was a Vote for Biden bumper sticker on his ass.

The establishment and BS media control the events............it was an ambush not a debate.......only thing missing from Wallace was a Vote for Biden bumper sticker on his ass.

And the CPD is the problem.. The formats sucks. They WANT sound bites and quick answers, not interesting in TESTING the candidates on topics or getting answers... And when half of the content degrades to lying and name-calling -- there's something wrong with the questions..

Well, I'll explain it for you. Trump is a member of the Republicans, who, along with the Democrats, form a duopoly in the US. They've gone to great lengths to ensure their mutual dominance, making it nearly impossible for genuine alternatives to emerge. As a member of the duopoly, Trump is invited to the debates, while others are excluded.

Jorgensen is just saying, "How does it feel to get the other end of the stick, douchebag?"

Last edited:

And the CPD is the problem.. The formats sucks. They WANT sound bites and quick answers, not interesting in TESTING the candidates on topics or getting answers... And when half of the content degrades to lying and name-calling -- there's something wrong with the questions..
Of course.........because it is the establishment owning their butts...........Wasn't designed to be fair................Just like them giving Hillary the questions back in 2016. The news is dead..........and so are those selected to do these events.

Well, I'll explain it for you. Trump is a member of the Republicans, who, along with the Democrats, form a duopoly in the US. They've gone to great lengths to ensure their mutual dominance, making it nearly impossible for genuine alternatives to emerge. As a member of the duopoly, Trump is invited to the debates, while others are excluded.

Jorgensen is just say "How does it feel to get the other end of the stick, douchebag?"
In case you hadn’t noticed Trump doesn’t seem very welcome in this dualopoly does he? So the slight seems at minimum misplaced.

It's the irony of the fact is that Trump doesn't HAVE to go collect 30 or 60K signatures in each state to QUALIFY for 50 state status.. And 50 state STATUS SHOULD get you into the debates. We exhaust funds and volunteers every 4 years on BALLOT ACCESS before campaign even begins. And 1/2 of that is fighting court challenges from the DNC/RNC on our ballot qualification...

And it's not a "me too" -- because all the Dem/Repubs have to do is SHOW UP !!!! We even pay for our OWN PRIMARY process. Which is what ALL "parties" should be required to do...

Why are WE paying for functions of JUST TWO PARTIES?

Forum List

Back