Libertarian Party: ABOLISH Gun Free Zones

Empty posturing, by a vanity party hack craving attention.

When any of their candidates ever announce they support doing away with eminent domain abuses and thefts against and from private land owners their primary financial backers benefit from, let me know.

"Libertarian Party: ABOLISH Gun Free Zones"

lol

Government can't "abolish" that which doesn't exist.

Indeed, millions of Americans carry concealed guns in private venues that are supposed to be " gun free," no one knows they are carrying a gun because it's concealed.

Moreover, government lacks the authority to compel private establishments to allow guns on their property.

So much for "small government" libertarians.

Yo dingle berry

talk to me about The Gun-Free School Zones Act (GFSZA) is a federal United States law that prohibits any unauthorized individual from knowingly possessing a firearm at a place that the individual knows, or has reasonable cause to believe, is a school zone as defined by 18 U.S.C. § 921(a)(25)., as amended

As stated Libertarians only oppose GOVERNMENT MANDATED GFZ

Don't blame the Libertarians.
Blame Harry S Truman who in 1949 stole Palestine from 1.3 Muslims thereby giving them a MOTIVE to retaliate,
So you're saying that Muslims are responsible for Columbine...?

Common Denominator = government

Have you ever heard of a shooter at a homeschool?
So you're saying that nobody has ever got shot in a house where homeschooling takes place? Or that a homeschooler has never shot their parent(s)? I dunno, has that ever even been studied? Got a link?

So now you can't even go to a dance club without a gun? Someone should make America great again. But that person can't have small, dainty hands like a woman. So that excludes Trumplestiltskin. :D

Blame Harry S Truman who in 1949 stole Palestine from 1.3 Muslims thereby giving them a MOTIVE to retaliate,

The Palestinian homeland for Jews was founded by the Balfour declaration in 1917.....

WRONG AGAIN

It has been urged that the expression "a national home for the Jewish people" offered a prospect that Palestine might in due course become a Jewish State or Commonwealth. His Majesty's Government do not wish to contest the view, which was expressed by the Royal Commission, that the Zionist leaders at the time of the issue of the Balfour Declaration recognised that an ultimate Jewish State was not precluded by the terms of the Declaration. But, with the Royal Commission, His Majesty's Government believe that the framers of the Mandate in which the Balfour Declaration was embodied could not have intended that Palestine should be converted into a Jewish State against the will of the Arab population of the country. That Palestine was not to be converted into a Jewish State might be held to be implied in the passage from the Command Paper of 1922 which reads as follows

"Unauthorized statements have been made to the effect that the purpose in view is to create a wholly Jewish Palestine. Phrases have been used such as that `Palestine is to become as Jewish as England is English.' His Majesty's Government regard any such expectation as impracticable and have no such aim in view. Nor have they at any time contemplated .... the disappearance or the subordination of the Arabic population, language or culture in Palestine. They would draw attention to the fact that the terms of the (Balfour) Declaration referred to do not contemplate that Palestine as a whole should be converted into a Jewish National Home, but that such a Home should be founded IN PALESTINE."

British Government

So you're saying that Muslims are responsible for Columbine...?

Common Denominator = government

Have you ever heard of a shooter at a homeschool?
So you're saying that nobody has ever got shot in a house where homeschooling takes place? Or that a homeschooler has never shot their parent(s)? I dunno, has that ever even been studied? Got a link?

Random arbitrary mass shootings typically occur at government schools - Gun Free Zones.

Clearly what we needed in that club was a whole lotta crossfire in a crowded room. That's the answer to everything, shoot outs, it's what patriotic real americans want.

Isn't that better than the gun grabbers'

giphy.gif

Crossfire is only a problem if the shooter is not properly trained - but unfortunately at times like those you may to prefer 10 people dead instead of 50

I'm fine with it, let the gunfire commence.

Clearly what we needed in that club was a whole lotta crossfire in a crowded room. That's the answer to everything, shoot outs, it's what patriotic real americans want.

Isn't that better than the gun grabbers'

giphy.gif

Crossfire is only a problem if the shooter is not properly trained - but unfortunately at times like those you may to prefer 10 people dead instead of 50

I'm fine with it, let the gunfire commence.

What American Patriots deserve is a government who does not place its people in harms way.

But if I own a store, don't I have the right to tell people either to stay off my property or leave their guns elsewhere?

It seems to me to be sort of like whether I want to bake a cake for a gay wedding.

The Libertarians object to GOVERNMENT MANDATED gun free zones.

We can not tell private property owners what to do on their property, only the US police state will do that.
Does that mean courthouses and schools may not be gun free zones?

Libertarian Party Calls for End of ‘Government-Mandated Gun-Free Zones’ in Wake of Orlando Attack

“Self-defense is a fundamental human right,” he continued. “
Every person has a right to defend herself and her loved ones against someone who would do them harm. When government takes away the right of self-defense, it is violating a fundamental human right and endangering its citizens.”

I wouldn't feel comfortable if I was at the bank and 3 guys with sawed off shotguns walked in. I'd like to think that someone in the bank would have the constitutional right to push the alarm button.

But if I own a store, don't I have the right to tell people either to stay off my property or leave their guns elsewhere?

It seems to me to be sort of like whether I want to bake a cake for a gay wedding.

We can not tell private property owners what to do on their property, only the US police state will do that.

And all congressional gathering places, the senate chambers, etc. How about NRA headquaters for starters?

They should not be GUN FREE ZONES

Remember it took Orlando police 3 fucking hours to appear at the crime scene

You do the math.

And all congressional gathering places, the senate chambers, etc. How about NRA headquaters for starters?
Hey, I'm not trying for sarcasm. I really don't understand the thread. Apparently the libertarians are not saying we cannot make our own private property gun free, if we choose to do that.

You do the math.

So a nightclub owner cannot make his nightclub a gun free zone?

Libertarian Party Calls for End of ‘Government-Mandated Gun-Free Zones’ in Wake of Orlando Attack

“Self-defense is a fundamental human right,” he continued. “
Every person has a right to defend herself and her loved ones against someone who would do them harm. When government takes away the right of self-defense, it is violating a fundamental human right and endangering its citizens.”

I wouldn't feel comfortable if I was at the bank and 3 guys with sawed off shotguns walked in. I'd like to think that someone in the bank would have the constitutional right to push the alarm button.

How long does it take an assassin to murder 49 people?
It took Orlando's finest 3 hours to get there. And guess what, the police is IMMUNE from lawsuits. What a racket?

You do the math.

A PRIVATELY OWNED nightclub can do whatever it wants

You do the math.

OK, can govt mandate Courts and Schools be gun free zones?

You do the math.

OK, can govt mandate Courts and Schools be gun free zones?

Not if the government courts are going to rule that the government is not liable for injuries occured while in the courts and schools.

Last edited:
Wouldn't libertarianism, in principle, advocate for letting the People of any of the various jurisdictions make their own decisions about this?

Forum List

Back