🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Libertarians who support an authoritarian police state ...

I saw where Jo Jorgenson came out in support of BLM. Much respect. She's at the top of my list at the moment come November.

I saw where Jo Jorgenson came out in support of BLM. Much respect. She's at the top of my list at the moment come November.

Supporting terrorism is JUST SEW KEWL.

Rand said Libertarians may never INITIATE violence.

Jorgenson said "Fuck dat, we down for da revolution."

She's a little classier than that. That's Trump talk.

She's a fucking terrorist supporter - like you.

Jorgensen is no libertarian. Rothbard would slap her Stalinist face. She is no more libertarian than dblack. She's just another Marxist twat.

Jorgensen is no libertarian. Rothbard would slap her Stalinist face. She is no more libertarian than dblack. She's just another Marxist twat.

Sure man, Rothbard would right there stroking Trump, with you. Got it.

... aren't libertarians.

They're fascists looking for cover.

No one has thought you were a libertarian since 2015...
Hmm... wondering why you felt compelled to respond to this thread. ;)

Hmm. wondering why you felt compelled to start this thread? :dunno:

You voting Willie Browns little love muffin? If you actually vote for the Marxist twat with exactly the same Agenda as Harris, you're helping Trump, after all.....

More Trump talk.

... aren't libertarians.

No one has thought you were a libertarian since 2015...
Hmm... wondering why you felt compelled to respond to this thread. ;)

Hmm. wondering why you felt compelled to start this thread? :dunno:

Oh, that's easy. I started this thread because I despise phonies and bullies. "Libertarians" who adore the police state aren't libertarians. They are the opposite.

Oh, that's easy. I started this thread because I despise phonies and bullies. "Libertarians" who adore the police state aren't libertarians. They are the opposite.

Oh, who exactly is that?

You support terrorists who use violence to impose their will, you love initiating violence to promote Marxism. Not sure who supports a police state - I mean, that's your eventual goal - but in the short term???

Oh, who exactly is that?

I'm talking about people who support Trump, but still pretend to have libertarian values.

You support terrorists who use violence to impose their will, you love initiating violence to promote Marxism.

I do not. You are lying. Got anything else?

... aren't libertarians.

Nobody gives two shits about what Libertarians think....I’ve always found Libertarians to be nothing more than confused Leftist’s. They’re just wise enough to know they should be embarrassed to call themselves Leftists and arrogant enough to believe they’re too cool to join a majority with a real chance in the fight.
Don’t Libertarians believe that no nation has a right to sovereignty? Think about that; in nations funded and run by The People they don’t believe The People should have a right to decide who joins them...WTF?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back