Liberty Report: US Troops To Russian Border - To 'Fight Russian Aggression'...

It's not only unlikely Russia would invade Europe, it's impossible. It just doesn't have the resources. It can't compete with the West in terms of money & military. And Russia doesn't have the desire to 'take over' Europe anyway. So why the rush to conflict with yet another country?

'Russian aggression'? Obama has bought into the idea that Russia is an enemy, taking a page from Romney. Hey Obama, the 1980s just called and said they want their policies back from you, too. :p

Doesn't Obama know - Russia and the US are buddies ever since Hillary presented them with that 'reset' button.

'Russian aggression'? Obama has bought into the idea that Russia is an enemy, taking a page from Romney. Hey Obama, the 1980s just called and said they want their policies back from you, too. :p

Doesn't Obama know - Russia and the US are buddies ever since Hillary presented them with that 'reset' button.

Russia has no desire to invade Europe. And it's impossible anyway. So why the rush to more conflict? Personally, i feel NATO should have been scrapped after the Soviet Union collapsed. It's an outdated enormous expenditure.

Russia has no desire to invade Europe. And it's impossible anyway. So why the rush to more conflict? Personally, i feel NATO should have been scrapped after the Soviet Union collapsed. It's an outdated enormous expenditure.

so true----just as the USA should have relaxed into eternal and COMPLETE isolationism once theTREAY OF VERSAILLES was authored, SEE PAUL? I read your propaganda of the 1930s-------LONG AGO, One does not forget the lessons of childhood------I was about ten years old then I stumbled into that 1930s stuff fluttering around my reactionary ALL AMERICAN town where
people were STILL agreeing with you over the dead bodies of tens of millions in the
1950s
I recognized you very quickly

Yeah, Obama is acting like Reagan!

so true----just as the USA should have relaxed into eternal and COMPLETE isolationism once theTREAY OF VERSAILLES was authored, SEE PAUL? I read your propaganda of the 1930s-------LONG AGO, One does not forget the lessons of childhood------I was about ten years old then I stumbled into that 1930s stuff fluttering around my reactionary ALL AMERICAN town where
people were STILL agreeing with you over the dead bodies of tens of millions in the
1950s

Sorry to break this to ya, but the US is actually the biggest Aggressor Nation on earth. Russia and China can't hold a candle to it.

Which Russia border?
Ron Paul saw a report the US is increasing the number of American troops in Europe. So I searched around since neither he nor topic starter provided any evidence: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/02/world/europe/us-fortifying-europes-east-to-deter-putin.html

President Obama plans to substantially increase the deployment of heavy weapons, armored vehicles and other equipment to NATO countries in Central and Eastern Europe, a move that administration officials said was aimed at deterring Russia from further aggression in the region.

So, yes, we are fortifying our NATO allies. Because Russia is an aggressor. Putin has invaded Crimea and the Ukraine. You have to be a profoundly retarded person to think Russia is a warm fuzzy bear worthy of fellating as paulitician apparently does.

Which Russia border?
Ron Paul saw a report the US is increasing the number of American troops in Europe. So I searched around since neither he nor topic starter provided any evidence: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/02/world/europe/us-fortifying-europes-east-to-deter-putin.html

President Obama plans to substantially increase the deployment of heavy weapons, armored vehicles and other equipment to NATO countries in Central and Eastern Europe, a move that administration officials said was aimed at deterring Russia from further aggression in the region.

So, yes, we are fortifying our NATO allies. Because Russia is an aggressor. Putin has invaded Crimea and the Ukraine. You have to be a profoundly retarded person to think Russia is a warm fuzzy bear worthy of fellating as paulitician apparently does.

Scrap NATO. It's an outdated enormous expenditure. The Cold War's over. It's been over. Russia has no interest in 'taking over' Europe. It's a different time. Russia's moved on. Now it's time for us to.

irosie / g, WHO could have seen this coming, that Russia / Putin was NOT our friend and would be a problem? Hmmm, oh yeah - ROMNEY.

Obama was more concerned with scoring a sound-byte 'point' during a debate rather than know what the hell he was talking about. Hillary was too incompetent and more concerned with handing a Russian diplomat a plastic/wooden prop in a 'cutesy' PR / propaganda Op than to ensure she even had the correct word - 'Reset' - in Russian on it than the word 'Over-Charge' which was really on it.

Between the 2 of them they were both 'out-played' by Putin / Russia.

Obama is acting like Reagan? Reagan knew what the hell he was doing and WON the Cold War. Obama is the President sitting back and watching the man who declared his country's biggest mistake was allowing the Soviet union to collapse and that he was going to correct that mistake' out-maneuvering him in trying to keep that promise.

1950s

Sorry to break this to ya, but the US is actually the biggest Aggressor Nation on earth. Russia and China can't hold a candle to it.

yes-----I was alive during the marijuana haze of the 60s and into the 70s. I am familiar with your POV -------

Which Russia border?

more importantly ----RUSSIA has ALLIED itself with Iran forming the imperialist axis of our time

Poor propagandized uninformed Americans. Most don't even realize that their own nation is by far the biggest Aggressor Nation on earth. Russia and China aren't even close. No other nation is invading and bombing as much as the US is. That's the reality.

P, in the majority of cases the US has acted to help: 'America will bear any burden, pay any price to help those fighting for liberty'. A Democrat said that. I happen to agree with that sentiment. Nations need to stick together to fight off the 'wolves'; however, there is a big difference between being DEFENSIVE versus OFFENSIVE - injecting yourself needlessly into someone else's bid'ness.

In the last almost 2 decades, however, Presidents have abused those words for their own purposes. Some part of Bush may have had the best of intentions when he took the authorization given to him by Congress and went to war in Afghanistan and Iraq. Maybe part of him did want to liberate those people from a Butcher and introduce democracy. This was not his only motivation as we all know. Bad decision.

Obama has been no better. He dragged the country into the middle of 2 (TWO) civil wars - without congressional approval to do so - being fought between terrorists and dictators, choosing the sides of rebels / terrorists over dictators. Just as bad, if not worse decisions.

Neither President minded their own business and refrained from dragging us into the middle of wars we had no business being in.

P, in the majority of cases the US has acted to help: 'America will bear any burden, pay any price to help those fighting for liberty'. A Democrat said that. I happen to agree with that sentiment. Nations need to stick together to fight off the 'wolves'; however, there is a big difference between being DEFENSIVE versus OFFENSIVE - injecting yourself needlessly into someone else's bid'ness.

In the last almost 2 decades, however, Presidents have abused those words for their own purposes. Some part of Bush may have had the best of intentions when he took the authorization given to him by Congress and went to war in Afghanistan and Iraq. Maybe part of him did want to liberate those people from a Butcher and introduce democracy. This was not his only motivation as we all know. Bad decision.

Obama has been no better. He dragged the country into the middle of 2 (TWO) civil wars - without congressional approval to do so - being fought between terrorists and dictators, choosing the sides of rebels / terrorists over dictators. Just as bad, if not worse decisions.

Neither President minded their own business and refrained from dragging us into the middle of wars we had no business being in.

Permanent War. They'll always invent a new Boogeyman to be hated & feared. The Cold War is over. It's been over. Russia has moved on. But the US hasn't. It should have scrapped NATO after the Soviet Union collapsed. It's a useless outdated massive expenditure.

I mean, is there any bigger Aggressor Nation than the US?

Russia may decide to attack the US in order to snuff out communism once and for all.

Funny and accurate. But yeah, i tell folks all the time that the current US President is much more a Communist than Putin is. Obama's a lifelong loyal Marxist. Thanks for the laugh. :)

Forum List

Back