Libs demanding Trump's tax returns

What are they going to investigate when it's illegal for them to obtain Trump's tax returns?
So you don't think they can be subpoenaed?
If a law enforcement agency is investigating an actual crime, they can be subpoenaed. They can't be subpoenaed solely so some scumbag politicians can go on a muckraking expedition.
Trumnp has been a crook all his life. They have the evidence to get a warrant. Just watch NY State.

Run a better candidate and win in 2020.

You first. You ran Trump. How fucking dumb can you get?
You think running the winning candidate was dumb?

What are they going to investigate when it's illegal for them to obtain Trump's tax returns?
If a law enforcement agency is investigating an actual crime, they can be subpoenaed. They can't be subpoenaed solely so some scumbag politicians can go on a muckraking expedition.
Trumnp has been a crook all his life. They have the evidence to get a warrant. Just watch NY State.

He fucking won. What are you talking about?

Who should Republicans have run and why?

Why don't Trump supporters celebrate his bringing sleaze and unethical crookery in the Republican crime syndicate acceptable?
You really are a fucking idiot. Republican crime syndicate. What an asshole.
He guided America out of the Republican-created Great Recession, was responsible for sending US Navy SEALS to shoot bin Laden in his face and dumped in the ocean. He saved Chevy and made healthcare for citizens a national obligation.
The fact that you say republican created recession shows your abject stupidity. If it wasn’t for a Republican congress keeping Obama from giving more of the farm away that he did is testimony to the recovery. Maybe you were absent the day in civics class. The president doesn’t run the economy. It wasn’t Chevy asshole, it was G.M. And G.M. Could have gone through bankruptcy reorg and came out just well as they are now, and we wouldn’t have broken a law allowing a union to own part of the company. The government wouldnt be out billions in stock loss. He had nothing to do with the Navy seals, shooting Bin Laden and that shooting hasn’t done anything to stem the tide of fataticism. His healthcare is a joke and has millions in cost overruns and excessive rate increases. Your little parrot talking points are childish at best. Get an education.

Wow, you are sofa king stupid that you don;t know the recession started 4th quarter of 2007 under George W Bush.
The economy was already on the rebound before Obama was inaugurated.

What I love is how the economy is Obama’s credit, but the climate is Trumps fault to Dimms.

You idiots wouldn't "learn" nothing if the media didn't tell you. Now about his tax returns, if he still won't give them up, beat your heads against a concrete wall or jump off a building until he does.

If Dems win either the House or Senate & they launch an investigation into thew NYT article. Or maybe when the State of NY hauls his fat ass into court for tax evasion.

Look , I know you Trumpettes don't care how much he cheated this country out of, how many people he cheated in business, How much is is making personally as President, how many women he assaulted,, how many lies he tells.

You got an extra $30 a month in a tax cut. Whopeee.
How much longer do we have to watch them? It's been two years now. Are you waiting until all the crooked dims get kicked out of office?

What does Trump have to hide?

The Great Obama released all his returns

He has nothing to hide. His taxes get audited every year. If he was cheating don't you think the Obama IRS would have screamed it from the rooftops?

His return is hundreds of pages. If he released it the corrupt lying media and the corrupt lying dems would pull out one page, make up lies about it and dominate the news for weeks with bullshit. That's why they want them and you fricken well know it.
He promised repeatedly that he was gonna release them. Cant keep promises?

He has nothing to hide. His taxes get audited every year. If he was cheating don't you think the Obama IRS would have screamed it from the rooftops?

His return is hundreds of pages. If he released it the corrupt lying media and the corrupt lying dems would pull out one page, make up lies about it and dominate the news for weeks with bullshit. That's why they want them and you fricken well know it.

I was promised I could keep my doctor and insurance. Guess what happened after Commie Care became law? Now ask yourself which President did the most harm by their lies?

And now we have a booming economy breaking records in black unemployment, Hispanic unemployment, unemployment over the entire population, stock market several times, historic lows for small business confidence and a new 18 year low for consumer confidence.

Who's fucken dumb now?????

You idiots wouldn't "learn" nothing if the media didn't tell you. Now about his tax returns, if he still won't give them up, beat your heads against a concrete wall or jump off a building until he does.

If Dems win either the House or Senate & they launch an investigation into thew NYT article. Or maybe when the State of NY hauls his fat ass into court for tax evasion.

Look , I know you Trumpettes don't care how much he cheated this country out of, how many people he cheated in business, How much is is making personally as President, how many women he assaulted,, how many lies he tells.

You got an extra $30 a month in a tax cut. Whopeee.

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

They must think our President is awfully stupid.

Mitt Romney fell for that shit, and they crucified Mr. Romney over it, even though Romney paid MORE than what he was required to.

Donald J Trump isn't stupid, he isn't going to repeat the mistakes of the past.
So why won't he release them?
He could crucify the dems

If Trump released his returns and they were picture perfect, it won't buy him or the Republicans one vote because nobody cares except the left who won't vote for him anyhow.

I think what we need is a list of you people; people that are not party associated but take leftist positions almost all the time. :auiqs.jpg:
I am sure you & Trump would love one.

Why it is so hard for you dumbass Trumpettes to realize Independents smell what a POS Trump really is.

They don't support borrowing 1.5 trillion to hand most of it to the wealthy &well off corporations. They don't support his constant lying. They don't support his insulting our allies, they don;t support destroying the envirionment.

Only ignorant dumbfucks like support that shit.

These people go far beyond Trump, they do the same for policies as well.
His policies suck.

What policy do you think is good?

Most all of his policies are good. Reducing corporate regulations freeing them from the clutches of the federal government, lowering taxes which spurred this amazing economy we're having, tough trade stances that got us a newer version of trade between Mexico and Canada, getting rid of Commie Care fines that gave relief to millions of Americans and businesses, telling Iran and the UN to take their Fn ridiculous agreements and shove them up their asses, the defeat of ISIS in Iraq, you name it, Trump did it.
So, allowing more pollution, allowing for more dangerous workplaces, ignoring climate change & making it worse, ingoring the debt, ignoring the value of allies, fucking over farmers & US manufacturers on trade.

ISIS was already on the way out.

He tweeked some numbers & changed the name & you are stupid enough to think he ended NAFTA> Jesus fuck, put away that gun & pick up a book.

He tweaked them in our favor so that's more than any Democrat would have done. Other than the debt, the rest of your claims are absolute BS.

Yep. I'm sure you were going to vote for Trump until now, huh.

I haven't voted for a Dem, nor a Rep for POTUS in nearly four decades so, NO but just think if Trump would have done as he said he was going to do & released a couple of returns. He may well have had some converts in states in which he barely lost the EC vote. Not that he needed it but that's beside the point.
The tradition has been in place for such a long time, and when a candidate says they will do something, and they don't, some people pay attention to such things.
Me? I say fvck the Dems & the Reps both.
I don't think any candidate should release their tax returns. No one's business.

I don't think any GOP candidate should release their tax returns.

There; that's really what you meant so, fixed it for you. You're welcome.

So tell us, what did you learn about the last five candidates that released their tax returns? How about the last ten?

We learned Nixon was a crook.

From his tax returns?

They must think our President is awfully stupid.

Mitt Romney fell for that shit, and they crucified Mr. Romney over it, even though Romney paid MORE than what he was required to.

Donald J Trump isn't stupid, he isn't going to repeat the mistakes of the past.

I often wonder; why haven't the GOP members of Congress (House & Senate) and the GOP electorate demanded Trump's tax filings?
Trump promised many times that he would do just that.
Trump is nothing but a big fat ass liar & the GOP was grabbed by it's collective pussy.

The only people who are interested in the President tax filings are the left, in their effort to try and discredit him.

The problems are this, caddo.

Mr. Trump's tax returns have already been extensively audited by the Obama IRS. If they weren't perfectly copacetic in every way, Trump would have been charged a long time ago.

2ndly, the people already know how Trump makes his money- real estate, reality TV, sports entertainment, fashion, resorts, gaming. The people know he's a rich guy and how he earned his money.

One thing that's obvious is about the demand for Trump's tax returns is that the snowflakes know Trump hasn't committed any kind of tax fraud. The only reason they want his return is so they can glean it for any kind of information they can spin as taking advantage of the little guy. Their motive is purely political and sleazy, as always.

You fucking weiners had a fit because Obama did not release his college transcripts & here you asswipes are defending Trump's not releasing his tax returns- after he promised he would.

Where are Trump's college transcripts?

Trump was fair about it. He said he would release his tax returns if Hillary released her transcripts of her speech to Wall Street.

She didn't accept.

Yep. I'm sure you were going to vote for Trump until now, huh.

I haven't voted for a Dem, nor a Rep for POTUS in nearly four decades so, NO but just think if Trump would have done as he said he was going to do & released a couple of returns. He may well have had some converts in states in which he barely lost the EC vote. Not that he needed it but that's beside the point.
The tradition has been in place for such a long time, and when a candidate says they will do something, and they don't, some people pay attention to such things.
Me? I say fvck the Dems & the Reps both.
I don't think any candidate should release their tax returns. No one's business.

I don't think any GOP candidate should release their tax returns.

There; that's really what you meant so, fixed it for you. You're welcome.

So tell us, what did you learn about the last five candidates that released their tax returns? How about the last ten?

For one thing I learned they aren't pussies like Ford & Trump; afraid to be honest with those that may vote for them.

You?

I never learned a thing about a candidate through their tax returns--nothing, just like you learned nothing.

If Trump released his returns and they were picture perfect, it won't buy him or the Republicans one vote because nobody cares except the left who won't vote for him anyhow.

Back in 2012, Mr. Romney's were better than picture perfect. The man actually paid MORE than he was required to, and the left still criticized him for it.

The truth is that most people wouldn't understand Trump's phone book sized tax return at all, and they would just rely on the bullshit description of the return painted by the Fake News Media. Why should the president help them out in their efforts to denounce him?

I was promised I could keep my doctor and insurance. Guess what happened after Commie Care became law? Now ask yourself which President did the most harm by their lies?

Trump told you dozens of times that Mexico was going to pay for the wall. Why aren't you complaining about that lie?

Trump told you dozens of times that Mexico was going to pay for the wall. Why aren't you complaining about that lie?
What can't you get through your head that congress is the reason the wall is not built.

Forum List

Back