Libs demanding Trump's tax returns

What does Trump have to hide?

The Great Obama released all his returns

No matter what might or might not be in his tax returns, Progressives would scream that something was wrong with them and demand he be impeached.

Of course, failed former President Barack Hussein Obama released all his returns. He never had a meaningful job. He once had a job as a lower level attorney at a firm where he was introduced to and worked on the accounts of their clients, Rod Blagojevich now serving time in prison and Tony Rezko also now serving time in prison. Tony Rezko helped the Obama's purchase their mansion in Chicago.

Beyond that, he's worked for the government.
The Great Obama was honest in his returns

Crooked Donnie is obviously ashamed he does not pay taxes
It's against the law to lie on your tax return, moron. You're implying that Trump has committed tax fraud.

How much was it that the heroine of news viewing said that President Donald Trump paid in taxes in her (Rachel Maddow) great, strongly promoted expose' where she "revealed" what Donald Trump paid in income taxes.

Ps, ISIS is alive.
And you don't care about our new debt?

ISIS is on life support having had the wrath of President Donald Trump turned loose on them.

As for the debt, why didn't it bother you for eight years?
Did you elect Trump to run up debt like Obama? I thought he was supposed to be different....

Trump condemned Obama’s deficit

He increased it

President Donald Trump's eight years aren't over yet. Patience my son, patience. So far he's made good on his promises, something former President Barack Hussein Obama failed.

You first. You ran Trump. How fucking dumb can you get?

Specifically what has President Donald Trump done which is not great for our country?

9%201%202018-XL.jpg

No matter what might or might not be in his tax returns, Progressives would scream that something was wrong with them and demand he be impeached.

Of course, failed former President Barack Hussein Obama released all his returns. He never had a meaningful job. He once had a job as a lower level attorney at a firm where he was introduced to and worked on the accounts of their clients, Rod Blagojevich now serving time in prison and Tony Rezko also now serving time in prison. Tony Rezko helped the Obama's purchase their mansion in Chicago.

Yeah, that trick worked on Romney.

Fool me once, shame on you...........

Liberals think they are going to find the nuggets missed by the IRS audits.

It doesn't matter one iota what is in those hundreds of pages of tax returns. The Progressives would scream and holler that the sky was falling if the only thing they could find wrong was that he signed on the wrong line.

You first. You ran Trump. How fucking dumb can you get?

Specifically what has President Donald Trump done which is not great for our country?

9%201%202018-XL.jpg
Only a fucking idiot thinks putting his family on more danger of getting sick or dying from pollution is an accomplishment.

How fucking stupid are you people????

A trade deal with China while engaging in a trade war that is fucking our farmers & US manufacturers & costing jobs.

We still have subsidies in our Obamacare. Obamacare still exists. I though your orange buddy was going to end it?

Iran already had sanctions you stupid shit. Trump put Iran back on the path to nukes because Trump is so much smarter than any American, Britton, German, French person and Russian EVER in negotiating and can do a better "deal"

You are so stupid you believe that bloviating con man.

Jesus fuck you are an idiot.

Yeah, that trick worked on Romney.

Fool me once, shame on you...........
So knowing about Romney was a trick & you believe that this shit should be hidden in electing our President?

Really? Trump should not release his taxes because it is bad & people might not vote for him,.....and you think that is a good thing? You must really hate America.

Democrats aren't looking for cheating. They are looking for embarrassing or humiliating. They are looking for evidence that he's not as rich as he says he is. That he has made socially inappropriate donations. Anything that can be twisted into something that it isn't.

Please help me. I've signed dozens and dozens of tax returns and not a single one has shown my net worth. Please share with us which form and line where my net worth appears.

Thank you!

Ps, ISIS is alive.

ISIS is on life support having had the wrath of President Donald Trump turned loose on them.

Did you elect Trump to run up debt like Obama? I thought he was supposed to be different....
Trump was elected to reverse the obama attack on our country that traitors like you want. Doing a good job so far. Now go attack some kids in a restaurant.

So knowing about Romney was a trick & you believe that this shit should be hidden in electing our President?

Really? Trump should not release his taxes because it is bad & people might not vote for him,.....and you think that is a good thing? You must really hate America.

But it isn't bad. President Trump just makes a shit load of money- most people in his line of work as a real estate tycoon and international celebrity do.

The libs just want to use the fact the Mr. Trump is loaded to engender jealousy among the masses. Like they did with Mr. Romney, who by the way, paid MORE in taxes than he was even required to.

Why wouldn’t obongo release his college records?

We all know he wasn’t that bright…….

Just like his supporters.....

Obama's grades are probably fine, the problem Obama had with his college records is that he probably attended as an international student. If you'll remember during the 08 campaign, they pinched some contracted employee for peaking at Obama's travel record at the department of State. Fired, fined and gagged the broad instantly. I bet he carried and traveled on a Kenyan or Indonesian passport, and the deep state was protecting his "privacy".

Ps, ISIS is alive.

Trump was elected to reverse the obama attack on our country that traitors like you want. Doing a good job so far. Now go attack some kids in a restaurant.
He sure is going the wrong way on deficits.

Only a fucking idiot thinks putting his family on more danger of getting sick or dying from pollution is an accomplishment.

How fucking stupid are you people????

A trade deal with China while engaging in a trade war that is fucking our farmers & US manufacturers & costing jobs.

We still have subsidies in our Obamacare. Obamacare still exists. I though your orange buddy was going to end it?

Iran already had sanctions you stupid shit. Trump put Iran back on the path to nukes because Trump is so much smarter than any American, Britton, German, French person and Russian EVER in negotiating and can do a better "deal"

You are so stupid you believe that bloviating con man.

Jesus fuck you are an idiot.

Please show us the drastic rise, from the United States in CO2 in the past two years. Your reliable source and the link will be appreciated.

As you know, we have more jobs available than workers so how is a trade deal with China a bad thing?

Thank you for sharing with us your utter desperation.

Profanity20620-20Copy_zpscga9jhqp-S.jpg

Forum List

Back