Libs gone wild

Missouri_Mike

Diamond Member
Nov 5, 2012
Since the election libs have become more unhinged than ever. They have taken crazy to places nobody thought possible so I think it's time we have a thread where we can put all of their crazy so we can all point and laugh. I'm betting we can have a hundred pages of their craziness in a couple days. Fell free to post your own nutty lib stories.

I will start with this one.
Bowling Green Student Mistakes Lab Equipment for Ku Klux Klan Hood - Breitbart

When everything is racist it's apparently all you can see in a libs mind. Even an overhead projector can taunt your liberal snowflake sensibilties into a tizzy.

A Bowling Green student posted a short video to her Twitter account on January 22, where a piece of lab equipment draped in an opaque protective covering can be seen through a window. The student, who assumed that the lab equipment was actual a hooded member of the Ku Klux Klan on campus, was issued a quick response by Bowling Green’s president.

Mary Ellen Mazey assured the student that the lab equipment was, indeed, not a Klansman.

Since the election libs have become more unhinged than ever. They have taken crazy to places nobody thought possible so I think it's time we have a thread where we can put all of their crazy so we can all point and laugh. I'm betting we can have a hundred pages of their craziness in a couple days. Fell free to post your own nutty lib stories.

When everything is racist it's apparently all you can see in a libs mind. Even an overhead projector can taunt your liberal snowflake sensibilties into a tizzy.

A Bowling Green student posted a short video to her Twitter account on January 22, where a piece of lab equipment draped in an opaque protective covering can be seen through a window. The student, who assumed that the lab equipment was actual a hooded member of the Ku Klux Klan on campus, was issued a quick response by Bowling Green’s president.

Mary Ellen Mazey assured the student that the lab equipment was, indeed, not a Klansman.
Now that shit is funny.....the Klan is everywhere!!!!!!!

Instead of questioning their "leaders" for cheating and lying to them they are rioting against fairly elected new President. They are just puppets in Soros' hands and seem to enjoy that.

upload_2017-1-25_13-17-29.png

Note to self, If the clans member doesn't move within the first 5 minutes, unplug it then plug back in again. If it still doesn't move, refer to user's manual.

Note to self, If the clans member doesn't move within the first 5 minutes, unplug it then plug back in again. If it still doesn't move, refer to user's manual.
LMAO!!

Holy crap that was good.

That time Deadspin thought "we should go make Ted Cruz look stupid" and it backfires so hard they had to change underwear.

Deadspin spars with Ted Cruz on Twitter, gets KO’d - Hot Air

Ted Cruz had a good moment on Twitter last night. It started with an article at Politico which noted that Sen. Cruz has been trying to improve his relationships with fellow Republicans by holding a weekly basketball game. According to Politico, Cruz is “a surprisingly good jump-shooter with miserable form.”

That caught the attention of a writer at Deadspin, one of the surviving offshoots of the now defunct Gawker. Deadspin begged its readers to “snap a few photographs—or better yet, a video—of Ted Cruz in his raw, unbridled, soup-fueled athletic form.” That article then got circulated via this tweet:

Not to be outdone in crazy Hollywood has something to say!

#OscarsSoWhite Creator 'Still Waiting' for LGBT Rom-Coms, Disabled Superheroes

“While these films this year reflect the black experience, I’m still waiting for films that reflect the Latin experience, for a romantic comedy with two LGBTQ members, for a disabled or differently-abled superhero. We’ve actually seen a step back in respect to the Asian-American and Pacific Islander experience with movies like Ghost in the Shell or Tilda Swinton in Doctor Strange. So there’s still more work for #OscarsSoWhite. We haven’t gotten there yet, but today was another step in the right direction.”

So apparently the world is lacking a minority, gay, trans, crippled super hero. But I have an idea.

Some Steven Hawking looking dude who was born a woman only a mexican whose super power is sucking dicks at lightning speed. We can call him/her/it "The Slurping Roller". I see a writing career in my future.

Speaking of crazy ass libs. I present their leader having possibly just experienced another brain fart or as most would call it a stroke. I mean seriously who wouldn't watch this?

'I'll be back!': Defeated candidate Clinton considers launching liberal television show to lay the groundwork for ANOTHER White House run

Read more: Hillary television groundwork ANOTHER White House run | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

She's making her comeback in the new Star Wars movie:

11899598_127018400979649_345523055_n.jpg

You don't watch Youtube video much, do you?

Forum List

Back