Libs outraged that a gun has to be loaded to be considered loaded

Libs consider a drawing of a gun as a loaded gun. It considers a finger pointing a loaded gun and has already punished a child who had a bite taken out of a pop tart resulting in a simile of a gun.

There is no END to liberal insanity.

........and they scream and cry that citizens shouldn't have the right to carry weapons, and they do so while surrounded by their personal body guards who are carrying "loaded guns."

I wonder if you do a gesture with with your hand that resembles a gun, and point it at a liberal. Does he piss himself?

I wonder if you do a gesture with with your hand that resembles a gun, and point it at a liberal. Does he piss himself?

Based on what has passed for guns as described in this thread, couldn't a penis pointing straight ahead be considered a loaded gun? Well, for someone who has balls. Not for libs. We all know they are stupid.

One thing I will say, though is that when I was learning about guns I was taught to consider any and every gun to be a loaded weapon. I was taught never point a gun at anyone, (even myself), even an unloaded weapon, even a toy. That's just how we do it here in KY. Many people die each year from getting shot by 'unloaded' guns because they were never taught proper handling and they don't know that even when you think you have emptied some guns there can still be a bullet in the chamber. Conversely, if there is a technical legal issue as in a search and seizure or a Terry stop, and not a use or best practice issue, then an unloaded gun must be found to be unloaded.

Forum List

Back