Limbaugh opens show defending Akin

Why not post his remark, instead of just slandering him?

slandering rush?

heh... that's funny.

I am no fan of Rush, he come off too arrogant to me, but the OP is making it like he is defending what Akins said, when in reality we don't know what he said, because the OP only posted his opinion (which is highly biased) of what Rush "supposedly" did!

The OP lied when he stated that Limbaugh wants Akin to stay in.

Rush is no worse than Ed Schultz, Lawrence O'Donnell or Rachel Maddow. All rant and rave and fire up the base.

Rush is just better at it so let's mock and punish him because he is more successful at what he does.

There isn't one criticism of him that doesn't apply to the others.

Don't forget the rest of the MSDNC lineup. Sharpton, Matthews etc.

MSNBC rocks.

Rush scares white men as they get in their trucks at lunchtime.

Of course it rocks to you, it caters directly to your leftist paranoia.

Last edited:
If it's Aiken, he should leave because he made a very stupid remark.

If it's Biden, he should stay because it's only one very stupid remark.

No surprise there. He wants Akin to stay. Calls Akin a good guy and Democrats evil. Brings up discredited rape accusations against keynote speaker Clinton.

If we can't trust your editorial of Rush's comments, who can we trust?

That was unexpected? Maybe someone should take a poll in the Dominican Republic to find out what kind of rape Rush enjoys.

My guess? Little boys.

I listen regularly others have covered OP's lie but what is best for the country is no McCaskill she's a disgrace they had to pull her from TV because it was killing her in Missouri. This Akin is killing me now :eusa_shifty:

slandering rush?

heh... that's funny.

I am no fan of Rush, he come off too arrogant to me, but the OP is making it like he is defending what Akins said, when in reality we don't know what he said, because the OP only posted his opinion (which is highly biased) of what Rush "supposedly" did!

Your Messiahrushie started out wanting Akin to stay saying he simply said something stupid but he's not an evil person like the Dems, but after the half hour break and the GOP reading their paid shill the riot act he suddenly wanted Akin to "make the Right choice."

Your Messiahrushie started out wanting Akin to stay saying he simply said something stupid but he's not an evil person like the Dems, but after the half hour break and the GOP reading their paid shill the riot act he suddenly wanted Akin to "make the Right choice."

Rush says what he wants to say, I hardly think he takes his marching orders from anyone. No need to unless you can tell us why he would and what he has to lose if he doesn't?

Rush says what he wants to say, I hardly think he takes his marching orders from anyone. No need to unless you can tell us why he would and what he has to lose if he doesn't?
Your MessiahRushie has already admitted he carries the GOP water. You fool nobody but yourself.

Your MessiahRushie has already admitted he carries the GOP water. You fool nobody but yourself.

Any proof he said that? How original too. Messiah? Like Obama hasn't been called that a couple of trillion times!

That was unexpected? Maybe someone should take a poll in the Dominican Republic to find out what kind of rape Rush enjoys.

My guess? Little boys.

Do you have proof of that?

No surprise there. He wants Akin to stay. Calls Akin a good guy and Democrats evil. Brings up discredited rape accusations against keynote speaker Clinton.

You are a liar.
I have listened to the entire show, he has not said he wants Akin to stay. He has made it clear all morning that he expects Akin to do the right thing and make his decision based on what is best for the country.

The USMESSAGEBOARD progressives making shit up again??:ack-1:

I'm fucking stunned.

It is laughable though how even if a k00k progressive sees the name "Limbaugh", they go completely mental.

Last edited:
I listen regularly others have covered OP's lie but what is best for the country is no McCaskill she's a disgrace they had to pull her from TV because it was killing her in Missouri. This Akin is killing me now :eusa_shifty:

It's a damn shame, this seat was for the taking. Now, who knows, but the longer this guy stays in the longer the Dems will be able to ride this story.

Forum List

Back