🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Limbaugh's weaker than water "apology"

NOT unhappy at all with pointing it out to you.

You're welcome.
icon14.gif

Man, you really ruined my day. :lol:
GLAD...*I* could oblige...but you didn't learn a damned thing from it...YOU will post another monumental thread of stupidity in the future. it's just in your nature,

Bet.
icon14.gif

And you'll read it. Bet.

Rush - private citizen.
Entitled to his opinion, you Nazi fucks.
Get over it.
A whore's a whore.

He's perfectly entitled to his opinion.

And his advertisers are entitled to not have their products associated with his views.

Pro-Flowers.com just became the seventh Limbaugh advertiser to pull its commercials from his show. At this rate, he's going to have to find a lot more content.

Rush - private citizen.
Get over it.
A whore's a whore.

And his advertisers are entitled to not have their products associated with his views.

Pro-Flowers.com just became the seventh Limbaugh advertiser to pull its commercials from his show. At this rate, he's going to have to find a lot more content.

Maybe he could break Miss Cleo out of jail and use her on his show. Miss Cleo and Rush would make a great pair.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWyHiV3l3MA]Miss Cleo Commercial - Call Me Now! - YouTube[/ame]

Rush - private citizen.
Get over it.
A whore's a whore.

Maybe he could break Miss Cleo out of jail and use her on his show. Miss Cleo and Rush would make a great pair.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWyHiV3l3MA]Miss Cleo Commercial - Call Me Now! - YouTube[/ame]

Would a democrat be willing to cross party lines?

Rush - private citizen.
Get over it.
A whore's a whore.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWyHiV3l3MA"]Miss Cleo Commercial - Call Me Now! - YouTube[/ame]
That would presume...or ASS U ME that Limbaugh is as stupid as you are.

Guess what cupcake?

*YOU lose*.

Deal.
icon14.gif

I have to just chuckle. Rush is probably eating up all the hoopla the left is hollaring about this, in the meantime his viewers and long list of "on deck" advertisers are having a heyday.

There's a reason the idiot in the White House had to respond to this ya know. ROTFLMBO!!

Last edited:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWyHiV3l3MA"]Miss Cleo Commercial - Call Me Now! - YouTube[/ame]

Guess what cupcake?

*YOU lose*.

Deal.
icon14.gif

Your comments are getting even more off track. Glad I'm adding so much to your day.

Miss Cleo Commercial - Call Me Now! - YouTube

Guess what cupcake?

*YOU lose*.

Deal.
icon14.gif

Your comments are getting even more off track. Glad I'm adding so much to your day.
With the Yaksqueeze that you present? They are quite 'ontrack', and beyond YOUR understanding...

But someone has to be the adult here, and it certainly isn't YOU following your so-called logic sport. :eusa_hand:

Thank me.
icon14.gif

I have to just chuckle. Rush is probably eating up all the hoopla the left is hollaring about this, in the meantime his viewers and long list of "on deck" advertisers are having a heyday.

There's a reason the idiot in the White House had to respond to this ya know. ROTFLMBO!!

Calling a girl a slut on national radio is most certainly the definition of an idiot.

Calling a girl a slut on national radio is most certainly the definition of an idiot.

Are you upset he couldnt one up democrats on TV?

Wrong...it is called exercising First Amendment rights in expressing an opinion, however formed whether you disagree with the opion, or not.

Get it straight, son.

Wrong...it is called exercising First Amendment rights in expressing an opinion, however formed whether you disagree with the opion, or not.

Get it straight, son.

The two are not mutually exclusive. Considering everything you post reflects both, I'd expect you to know that.

bwgd? :dunno:

Get it straight, son.

So burning an American flag, which could also be considered by some as expressing an opinion, is not idiotic?

Get it straight, son.

So burning an American flag, which could also be considered by some as expressing an opinion, is not idiotic?
Precisely. BY LAW burning the flag is speech...ONE *I* by excercising my LIBERTY choose NOT to do, and don't advise others to do...is fine...albiet irratating as Hell...but LAW for now.

See the difference?

Get it straight, son.

Precisely. BY LAW burning the flag is speech...ONE *I* by excercising my LIBERTY choose NOT to do, and don't advise others to do...is fine...albiet irratating as Hell...but LAW for now.

See the difference?

You're sounding awfully liberal. :lol:

Forum List

Back