🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Limbaugh's weaker than water "apology"

So you're acknowledging that Limbaugh making fun of Michael Fox's condition is precisely comparable to anyone who makes fun of Trig Palin's condition?

Kind of then makes me wonder why you would cheer one and condemn the other.

Any bad behavior that you can drum up....(I almost made the grave error of saying 'think up)....by the Right, I can top it by the Left.

That's one of the many reasons you fail as a debater:

Fallacy: Two Wrongs Make a Right

Oh, great one....if I may sit at your feet and learn to [do the] many tricks and talents that have made you the idol of one and all.....

[fixed]

..........see what you did!!...you made me fall off my chair in gales of laughter!!!

Last edited:
Why did he apologize for calling a 30 year old "college student" who's fucking the entire campus and wants free rubbers a slut?

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gloryhole102 For This Useless Post:
Baruch Menachem (Yesterday), dompasquale (Today), Ernie S. (Today), kaz (Today), Lovebears65 (Today), naturegirl (Today), Pale Rider (Yesterday), ShaklesOfBigGov (Today), theunbubba (Yesterday)

^Nine fuckwads willing to make themselves a part of Gloryhole102's hate filled fail.

You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Last edited:
Any bad behavior that you can drum up....(I almost made the grave error of saying 'think up)....by the Right, I can top it by the Left.

Oh, great one....if I may sit at your feet and learn to many tricks and talents that have made you the idol of one and all.....

..........see what you did!!...you made me fall off my chair in gales of laughter!!!

Learn spelling while you're at it.

Osama seems to think that going around the country calling the GOP the party of dirty air and dirty water, that they want to push Grandma off a cliff, that he can't work with them, he has to go around them.

What part of this isn't true?

Learn patriotism - assbrain.

Time for your nappy-poo.
Time for YOU to understand that your thread is persona non grata.

icon14.gif

Yep.

Why did he apologize for calling a 30 year old "college student" who's fucking the entire campus and wants free rubbers a slut?

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gloryhole102 For This Useless Post:
Baruch Menachem (Yesterday), dompasquale (Today), Ernie S. (Today), kaz (Today), Lovebears65 (Today), naturegirl (Today), Pale Rider (Yesterday), ShaklesOfBigGov (Today), theunbubba (Yesterday)

^Nine fuckwads willing to make themselves a part of Gloryhole102's hate filled fail.

You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Get over it dude, when you need to lie to get some message out you deserve all that you have invited.

True story

Oh, great one....if I may sit at your feet and learn to many tricks and talents that have made you the idol of one and all.....

Actually, it shouldn't be 'too many"

It should be "to do the many"

I missed the phrase, you missed the context....

C'mon Warrior.........even we must admit that "whore" would have been far more appropriate.

By the way........any rumors that Fluke is gangbanging because that kind of bill would indicate it?

Last edited:
Limbaugh did one of those 'yeah but' apologies. It was clearly designed to be an apology to those that Limbaugh felt it was advantageous for him to apologize to, while at the same time being a non-apology for the benefit to those Limbaugh believed it was advantageous to appear that he wasn't apologizing.

He's a private citizen, nutsack. He's entitled to his views/opinions.
Don't like it?
Turn it off, assbreath.

Rush's attacks on that woman are free speech, but our criticism of him isn't free speech?

How many brain cells died in your effort to come up with that brilliance?

Um...he said if you don't want to hear Rush, turn him off. How can even you construe that to mean he's saying you can't criticize him? And you talk about his braincells dying?

Forum List

Back