🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Limbaugh's weaker than water "apology"

WHY don't YOU just admit that you're jealous of Limbaugh and other hosts and be done with it?

Show some spine, fella. :eusa_hand:

Attacking me instead of directly challenging my argument is hardly the mark of bravery, T.

Your stupidity/anti-Americanism requires an attack.
If you were to express you views in public, let's say to a group of active duty servicemen, you'd have your nuts kicked up to your eyeballs.

I did try having honest conversations with a marine I worked with and yes he did get his feelings hurt. He was a right winger though. I've had similar conversations with non righties who weren't so defensive about the fact that Bush lied us into iraq. This is Bush's fault. He said if we didn't support the mission we weren't supporting the troops. It was spin. We always supported the troops. It was the mission we had a problem with and remember Republicans tried to say we weren't supporting the troops? Fucking assholes would even play politics with our soldiers lives. I can't stand righties.

WHY don't YOU just admit that you're jealous of Limbaugh and other hosts and be done with it?

Show some spine, fella. :eusa_hand:

Attacking me instead of directly challenging my argument is hardly the mark of bravery, T.
I have NUTSACK. Don't you read your own fucking threads?

*Idiot*

Have you actually said anything intelligent in this thread? If /|\ is an example, I'd say no.

Did you MISS this sentence?

Or did you just IGNORE it for convenience sake?

No, I saw it. But he issued the "apology" on the weekend when there would be less news coverage. And he put it at the end of a long list of excuses as to why he used the derogatory term. He thinks the topic is absurd. He was trying to be humorous. It's not anyone's business. All weak justifications for saying what he did. A simple statement apology hardly does the trick. Did HE have the guts to call Sarah Fluke personally? No.
And I doubt he will.

The thing is, though, I get the fact he's an entertainer. People like him, Beck and Stern live on their shock value. But there is intelligence (and it's ironic that Stern is very intelligent) and stupid shock. What Limbaugh did was supremely stupid. Any advertising he loses won't be enough of a penalty.

oh stop. big deal he called her a slut. will she suffer at all from it? No, probably get more dates out of in fact.

So its not a big deal, except to make it political.

"...probably get more dates out of in fact."

Presents the question as to how fastidious she is in choosing dates....

....there was a time when a date brought flowers,
...and paid for dinner....

.....her dates won't even spring for the condom!!!

Doesn't seem that she is too particular.....

And while we're on the subject,

let's not forget that the Right almost unanimously hoorayed Limbaugh for making fun of Michael J. Fox's disease.

We can't "forget" something that never happened.

The RIGHT offered no such reaction, you lying puss.

Many of us understood what Rush was trying to say, but his behavior still came across as low rent.

Meanwhile, there is not a chance in the entire universe that you could ever substantiate your claim about any "almost" universal reaction by the right. :eusa_liar:

You just make shit up as you go along. You liars do tend to lie.

let's not forget that the Right almost unanimously hoorayed Limbaugh for making fun of Michael J. Fox's disease.

oh dear gawd...how far back you going to DIG SHIT?
no one I know hoorayed Limbaugh for supposedly making fun of Fox.

Did you MISS this sentence?

Or did you just IGNORE it for convenience sake?

No, I saw it. But he issued the "apology" on the weekend when there would be less news coverage. And he put it at the end of a long list of excuses as to why he used the derogatory term. He thinks the topic is absurd. He was trying to be humorous. It's not anyone's business. All weak justifications for saying what he did. A simple statement apology hardly does the trick. Did HE have the guts to call Sarah Fluke personally? No.
And I doubt he will.

The thing is, though, I get the fact he's an entertainer. People like him, Beck and Stern live on their shock value. But there is intelligence (and it's ironic that Stern is very intelligent) and stupid shock. What Limbaugh did was supremely stupid. Any advertising he loses won't be enough of a penalty.

Ah. So madasawethen DID see it. Thus, what he did was simply choose to ignore it.

Such a shock.

And, oh, by the way. It is clearly true that Rush offered his apology on a weekend. But it is also true that he knows full well that he will be discussing it tomorrow on his show.

But madasawethen is free to pretend he doesn't "see" that, either.

Big deal. It'll be just more candy for the ditto clowns.

If Limbaugh's statement was an "apology" in your eyes, then so is every goddamn post you've made on this board.

Limbaugh did one of those 'yeah but' apologies. It was clearly designed to be an apology to those that Limbaugh felt it was advantageous for him to apologize to, while at the same time being a non-apology for the benefit to those Limbaugh believed it was advantageous to appear that he wasn't apologizing.

He's a private citizen, nutsack. He's entitled to his views/opinions.
Don't like it?
Turn it off, assbreath.

Rush's attacks on that woman are free speech, but our criticism of him isn't free speech?

How many brain cells died in your effort to come up with that brilliance?

I'll see you one Michael J. Fox, and rise you a Trig Palin....

......your serve.

So you're acknowledging that Limbaugh making fun of Michael Fox's condition is precisely comparable to anyone who makes fun of Trig Palin's condition?

Kind of then makes me wonder why you would cheer one and condemn the other.

Please do not apologize Rush. This is republicans being honest. If you are having sex out of wedlock, you are a whore. Maybe Romney or Santorum would say it in a nicer way, but they both agree with Rush.

So the sluts of America can either vote for the GOP or not. If you fall under what the GOP would consider to be a slut, then you should show up in November and reward them for their position.

Then you needed to be posting over to hannity back then.

who cares. you can go on ANY website and see stupid and hateful shit posted...even on this one..
you want stupid and hate, go to dailykos, democraticUnderground, blaaa blaaa blaaaa
and you're right, I have never been on the hannity site. stunning huh since I'm always accused of being one who listens to Rush, Hannity, Beck, etc etc..

Last edited:

who cares. you can go on ANY website and see stupid and hateful shit posted...even on this one..
you want stupid and hate, go to dailykos, democraticUnderground, blaaa blaaa blaaaa

are you saying that NYcarbineer is correct?

I'll see you one Michael J. Fox, and rise you a Trig Palin....

......your serve.

So you're acknowledging that Limbaugh making fun of Michael Fox's condition is precisely comparable to anyone who makes fun of Trig Palin's condition?

Kind of then makes me wonder why you would cheer one and condemn the other.

Any bad behavior that you can drum up....(I almost made the grave error of saying 'think up)....by the Right, I can top it by the Left.

are you saying that NYcarbineer is correct?

You didn't catch my edit. I couldn't tell you if they are right nor do I care..I have never been at the Hannity site.

but it wouldn't be any worse than watching some on here talking about how the Santorums took their dead baby home to PLAY with it.

Forum List

Back