🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Limbaugh's weaker than water "apology"

If you say so.

Speak for yourself regarding the "assclown". You and your cohort seem to have an interesting fixation on men's asses. :lol:
As a matter of course *I* say so.

And NO, rather that 'fixation' comes from your own tainted imagination,,,but nothing I can DO about that. That's your field.:cuckoo:

LOL, thanks for the laugh!
Glad you find humour...Now why so jealous?

Why must you be a schmuck?

Oh, great one....if I may sit at your feet and learn to many tricks and talents that have made you the idol of one and all.....

..........see what you did!!...you made me fall off my chair in gales of laughter!!!

Learn spelling while you're at it.

Actually, it shouldn't be 'too many"

It should be "to do the many"

I missed the phrase, you missed the context....

You should see a doctor, you missed 2 periods.

I have to just chuckle. Rush is probably eating up all the hoopla the left is hollaring about this, in the meantime his viewers and long list of "on deck" advertisers are having a heyday.

There's a reason the idiot in the White House had to respond to this ya know. ROTFLMBO!!

Not really. I listen to his show when I'm on vacation, and the sponsors who are bailing are the ones he does personal commercials for. the USS Limbaugh is seriously listing to one side.

Even people on the right are condemning him. He's seriously miscalculated on this one.

who cares. you can go on ANY website and see stupid and hateful shit posted...even on this one..
you want stupid and hate, go to dailykos, democraticUnderground, blaaa blaaa blaaaa

are you saying that NYcarbineer is correct?

They know I'm right. It's just a shame some forums like hannity purge their archives every few years or I'd have at least two monkey scalps for my wall right off this thread.

i've said that many, many times. it's a shame that place purges threads. the way posters flip flop when administrations change is shameful. and on top of that, they deny that they flip flopped. even more shameful.

I have to just chuckle. Rush is probably eating up all the hoopla the left is hollaring about this, in the meantime his viewers and long list of "on deck" advertisers are having a heyday.

There's a reason the idiot in the White House had to respond to this ya know. ROTFLMBO!!

Not really. I listen to his show when I'm on vacation, and the sponsors who are bailing are the ones he does personal commercials for. the USS Limbaugh is seriously listing to one side.

Even people on the right are condemning him. He's seriously miscalculated on this one.

It wasn't just that Rush threw that out there off the cuff. After he had a chance to think about what he had said, he doubled down and came back the next day with worse

What's the current advertiser number of advertisers who've dropped their ads from Limbaugh's show? Last I heard, it was 7.

Limbaugh's net worth is $350 million
Doubtful if he gives a shit

Don't be a fool. That's why Limbaugh apologized. After all, what do you think Rush is going to do if he ever loses his show. As far as I can tell, aside from golf, cigars, and stuffing his face, Rush has no other interests.

I love it, the lying POS is blaming his lies about Sandra Fluke on the.....

Wait for it...

The Left.

That's right, it's the Left's fault he's a lying POS.

He was losing sponsors.

But he didn't have the balls to apologize on his show.

He had to post it on his website.

What a pussy.

Actually, he did apologize on his show. He merely posted the apology first online because he doesnt have a show over the weekend.

He was right to do so. His misuse of language here hurt the debate rather than helped it. It's given people like you a scapegoat to avoid really discussing the issue.

Forum List

Back