Lindsey Graham 'amazed at how badly' Biden's first six months have been

No one cares what the cuck Lindsey has to say. He's irrelevant. He thinks he's going to run for President in 2024.
He doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell.

I'd say for the first six months, Biden has done Ok. Displayed more competence, compassion, and direction than the last guy did for his entire four years.
Not perfect but at least we're back to a somewhat normal government running.

Kamala called Biden a racist and a rapist before joining his team.
That's a lie. Why do you feel that you need to?

Harris Hasn’t Called Biden a ‘Racist’ or a ‘Rapist’​

Just because YOU were too stupid to get her implied message doesn't mean the rest of us were.
And lofuckingl at "fact checking"

Gullible

Just because YOU were too stupid to get her implied message doesn't mean the rest of us were.
If you need it lie, you need to lie.

You should at least be capable of making up your own lies instead of needing to parrot those of others.

What's True
On April 2, 2019, Harris said "I believe them," in reference to four women who had by then accused Biden of inappropriate touching.

DERP Harris believed the woman that said biden shoved his fingers in her vagina against her will. But yeah, lets go with "well she didnt state it word for word" because thats the honest thing to do :lol:

What's True
On April 2, 2019, Harris said "I believe them," in reference to four women who had by then accused Biden of inappropriate touching.

DERP Harris believed the woman that said biden shoved his fingers in her vagina against her will. But yeah, lets go with "well she didnt state it word for word" because thats the honest thing to do :lol:
He's a media lemming. Incapable of thinking for himself. Even accused me of being a parrot for using talking points when I supplied no such link.....but he did lol

Biden's progressive policies might be all well and good but will never attract the support or secure the votes in Congress necessary to become law

Gotcha. She didn’t say it but she did actually say it.
She made a big fucking deal of the policies Biden supported which she considered racist.
She believed the woman who accused Biden of sexual attacks.

Only a MORON can't add 2+2

"i believe them" LOL gramps is so stupid. That obviously means she actually DOESNT believe the women accusing him of sexual assault; FORCED entry into the inside of her body.
Yes, "i believe them" actually means "i dont believe them" I mean, its 2021. Every other word has lost it meaning. Why not those 3?

She made a big fucking deal of the policies Biden supported which she considered racist.
She believed the woman who accused Biden of sexual attacks.

Only a MORON can't add 2+2
So you lied.
Nope. According to Kamala Biden is a racist rapist.

Forum List

Back