Lindsey Graham and Mike Huckabee 2024

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
We need a couple of southern gentleman to straighten this country out. The more I hear of Senator Graham the more I like him. He has guts and courage to stand up the the liberal media machine. So does Mike Huckabee and his daughter. God Bless Them. I would vote for either one of them n a heartbeat.

Last edited:
We need a couple of southern gentleman to straighten this country out. The more I here of Senator Graham the more I like him. He has guts and courage to stand up the the liberal media machine. So does Mike Huckabee and his daughter. God Bless Them. I would vote for either one of them n a heartbeat.

I have questions about Graham, though he seems a bit unchained since McCain's death.

Huckabee, no questions. He is what you see.

We need a couple of southern gentleman to straighten this country out. The more I here of Senator Graham the more I like him. He has guts and courage to stand up the the liberal media machine. So does Mike Huckabee and his daughter. God Bless Them. I would vote for either one of them n a heartbeat.

This is just too fucking funny.

Says the person who voted for Clinton, Obama, and Clinton.

Lindsey graham is a perfect example of a bullshit career politician.
His opinions fade like the wind. Along with his integrity.
Fuck graham.
I think mike is a strait up dude but i wouldnt vote for him. I cant vote for thumpers

I have questions about Graham, though he seems a bit unchained since McCain's death.

Huckabee, no questions. He is what you see.

What questions do you have?

Says the man who voted for Bush, Dole,Bush and Mitt.

Both of them are washed up politician's.

In SC LG is known to be a Rino.

Voted for Clinton, Clnton, and Edwards...then the party left me. Too far left idiotic.

Nope.

Voted for Clinton, Clnton, and Edwards...then the party left me. Too far left idiotic.

No I voted for Bush, Dole, Bush and Mitt. Was a republican all my voting life up until a few years ago.

In SC LG is known to be a Rino.

He keeps winning and he did the right thing at Kavanaugh sham confirmation/trial.

No I voted for Bush, Dole, Bush and Mitt. Was a republican all my voting life up until a few years ago.

You brain fell out when?

Are they allowed to dress in drag?

How about a southern lady, Nikki Haley? She is smart, tough, very capable and has lots of charisma.

Forum List

Back