Line up Hilary worshipers along the border & wash the Mexicans back into Mexico with their tears.

ThankU4votingTrump

Jan 23, 2017
Walworth, WI
hillary-crying-supporter-AP-640x480.jpg

No need for a big expensive wall!

You seem to be a bit of an idiot. You'll fit in well around here. Welcome.

I gotta say I'm impressed with the women speaking out after this election, let's hope it turns the nation back towards American values and its dreams even the impossible ones.

Not sure where you live but our migrants, legal and not, are Russian and Asian, so that wall is in the wrong place. LOL And do you really think a wall is gonna stop anyone? Trump knows what would stop them but he too has used contractor labor of dubious credentials.

""Even if they build the wall, I will climb the wall. I bring a ladder the size of the wall, even from sticks or whatever, but I'll make it, and I'll jump over there," said José de Jesús Ramírez, a recently deported Mexican migrant whose wife and children are in the U.S." Trump's Wall Met With Skepticism on Mexican Border

I gotta say I'm impressed with the women are speaking out after this election, let's hope it turns the nation back towards to American values and its dreams even the impossible ones.

Not sure where you live but our migrants, legal and not, are Russian and Asian, so that wall is in the wrong place. LOL And do you really think a wall is gonna stop anyone? Trump know what would stop them but he too has used contractor labor of dubious credentials.

""Even if they build the wall, I will climb the wall. I bring a ladder the size of the wall, even from sticks or whatever, but I'll make it, and I'll jump over there," said José de Jesús Ramírez, a recently deported Mexican migrant whose wife and children are in the U.S." Trump's Wall Met With Skepticism on Mexican Border

You mean communist values? Because that is EXACTLY the road we have been on. There were lots of commie groups marched against Trump and marching with the fat, ugly feminazis.

download.jpg

• Banned
Line up Hilary worshipers along the border & wash the Mexicans back into Mexico with their tears.

Then tell them to take one step forward.

Then build the wall.

Forum List

Back