🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

List all the reasons why we need a Federal Government

Dude, you're the one ignoring every point I make and ignoring every question I ask.

You have presented zero evidence of your position. None at all. Just like you have presented no argument, no logic. This is a great cartoon for you. If you can't present any evidence, any logic, any argument, you really should question your position

Their current foolhardiness is notwithstanding the historical facts.

And yet you give yet again no example of how they are to defend themselves from Russia. Did Russia invade Ukraine because they had a government? If they didn't, Russia would have left them alone? That's why you aren't making any arguments, we both know I'd take them apart. There can be only one is the right standard for government. And our country was based on that idea. Though you wouldn't know it seeing what our government is doing now

Dude, you're the one ignoring every point I make and ignoring every question I ask.

You have presented zero evidence of your position. None at all. Just like you have presented no argument, no logic. This is a great cartoon for you. If you can't present any evidence, any logic, any argument, you really should question your position
All you've provided is failure of The State as evidence that we need more of it.

Let me guess....We just need to put the right people in charge, then it'll work this time!

That argument sound familiar?

All you've provided is failure of The State as evidence that we need more of it.

Let me guess....We just need to put the right people in charge, then it'll work this time!

That argument sound familiar?

There are no "right people." The only solution is to make government as small as possible so it does the minimum damage.

OK, I know I said this before, but you are completely and utterly useless to talk to. I'm trying, but you don't read the discussion, don't know the difference between different views and you have no long term memory. I tried. I give up

Piffy pics are irrelevant. How are they going to get a working currency? Whats it going to be based on?

Also without the Feds, the individual states are stuck dealing with these.
145524_5day_cone_no_line_and_wind.png
Gold and silver coin as currency of the realm borough Murica from being literally dead broke to the world's industrial and economic superpowwer in 150 short years.....There's more than enough of the metals to go around.

Your little hurricane map is yet another example of the gubmint solipotence fallacy....The Weather Channel comes up with that stuff on a continuous basis.

Last edited:
There are no "right people." The only solution is to make government as small as possible so it does the minimum damage.
History hath shewn that it won't remain contained to that box.
OK, I know I said this before, but you are completely and utterly useless to talk to. I'm trying, but you don't read the discussion, don't know the difference between different views and you have no long term memory. I tried. I give up
Once again, you seem to demand perfect detailed alternatives, when perfection cannot ever be an option.

As for national defense, various state and local militias could, and likely would, band together in some kind of compact, to maintain national security and territorial integrity....The mutual benefits of that would be self-evident.....Nobody needs to wave a gun in anyone's face to do that which can be done under voluntary circumstances.

Piffy pics are irrelevant. How are they going to get a working currency? Whats it going to be based on?

Also without the Feds, the individual states are stuck dealing with these.
145524_5day_cone_no_line_and_wind.png

Just FYI, the government jealously forces us to use only their currency. Does there have to be only one currency? Why? Don't bother asking Oddball, he doesn't know

TARD: Tell me why we need a federal government.

RESPONSE: For national defense.

TARD: Nuh uh!

RESPONSE: Regulation of interstate commerce.

RESPONSE: International treaties.

The arguments in favor of the FedGov being useful are akin to being thankful for the Corleone family for "protection."

There is a lot of truth to that analogy. But you aren't dealing with the consequences of having no defense.

And that was the basis of your country, that 90% of government should be ... defense ... I didn't make that up, I just agreed with it.

Agreeing with it means I can explain my view. Oddball doesn't agree with that philosophy, he can't answer any questions about his views

So its a common unit of exchange, and limits fraudulent or illusory currencies. The US suffered from that greatly in the Mid / late 1800s with dubious notes issued by multiple banks.

e-currencies are blowing up your world, aren't they? Or do you just not know about them yet?

Can you guys name a country that doesn’t have a federal government? Maybe we can use do something similar.

Go ahead. Name one.

Forum List

Back