List all the reasons why we need a Federal Government

And yet NATO is holding it all together. Tell you what, let's pull our military out and watch them try to maintain their nanny states.
Just think of all the modern infrastructure, healthcare, education we could provide our people if we didn’t have to be policemen of the world

Irrelevant but if its accepted it has value.

How are you going to get the metal to support the currency? thats why the US went off as we couldn't get enough metal.
That was the bullshit excuse given for getting off metal.

The value fluctuates based on demand. Smaller denominations are always available.

Too many people are trapped in their brain box just like you.

They are definitely blowing up, but not in the good way.

e-currencies are fucking fantastic. And they are a great way to dodge taxes. It's patriotic to not want to fund our massively oppressive government.

Just FYI, I do this for a living. No point to that other than it's personal to me

Yes, our economy was so much better off when we based our currency on how much of a metal we had dug out of the ground. :lol:

Recessions and depressions were far more frequent and longer lasting.

Good times. Good times.

Can you guys name a country that doesn’t have a federal government? Maybe we can use do something similar.

Go ahead. Name one.
Already posted. That isnt a very good argument.
1663960379323.png

Each state govt would be like a federal authority. Except, we would be able to keep our identities.

That was the bullshit excuse given for getting off metal.

The value fluctuates based on demand. Smaller denominations are always available.

Too many people are trapped in their brain box just like you.

Yes, Zincwarrior was wrong about that one. We got off metal because government wanted to be able to endlessly print money. They weren't trying to "find enough" medal, they didn't want to be constrained by it.

Currency is one of the few border issues with "there can be only one." But that is one where government does so much harm even though there is not an easy solution for daily life

e-currencies are blowing up your world, aren't they? Or do you just not know about them yet?
Crypto is for suckers. It is purely a fantasy game. Crypto was supposed to be more stable than fiat currencies, remember? That was the whole selling point.

Only it turns out crypto is more volatile than the price of natural gas.

And crypto was supposed to be safer than money during economic downturns. How'd that work out? :lol:

You can't buy anything with crypto. It's a hoax. It is an absolutely meaningless speculative toy.

Like beanie babies.

I read it. Still don’t understand how a national military is supposed to operate without a federal government.

Explain it to me.
Why would we need a "national" military? We have over 400m guns in this country. Who the hell is going to invade us?
If we were to get rid of the oppressive fed gov, there would be more guns. Better guns.
No one would fuck with us.

Forum List

Back