List all the reasons why we need a Federal Government

iu
Ahhh, then Godzilla does exist.

I have barely. If I want to build a barn I'd care. If I want to start a petrochemical company, not so much.
That federal government, because of its regulatory agencies incestuous relationships with industry, would prevent you from starting a "petrochemical company," anyway, so that is a moot example.

IF, OTH, there were no federal government, and it were only state governments? Soon, they would develop there own sources of capital, and you would have a much better opportunity to be able to start a company in a place like Texas or Alaska to compete with the seven sisters.

It is big government which protects the international petrol-chemical energy cartels.

That federal government, because of its regulatory agencies incestuous relationships with industry, would prevent you from starting a "petrochemical company," anyway, so that is a moot example.

IF, OTH, there were no federal government, and it were only state governments? Soon, they would develop there own sources of capital, and you would have a much better opportunity to be able to start a company in a place like Texas or Alaska to compete with the seven sisters.

It is big government which protects the international petrol-chemical energy cartels.

It also protects investors. Can you imagine giving money to a giant international company if you had no civil recourse to sue them if they don't do what they promised for the investment?

Is Europe still there?

Europe is such a great example of my point that most people are lemmings and if there were no government would become the armies of people like the Keiser, Hitler, Stalin and Mussolini anyway. Bad people led millions of sheep into war. If we don't have governments, we have no defense. But those same bad people are still there and so are the lemmings, it will still happen every time. The anarchists just keep running from answering questions. They don't know how anarchy would work because it wouldn't

You have the imagination of a fucking gnat.

The problem isn't imagination, it's the details. Our system works now because it's backed by the legal system. If there were no legal system, investors wouldn't invest and companies couldn't raise capital. Our system should be much freer than it is, but your wanting to live on Little House on the Prairie isn't what most people want, even minarchists.

And it would of course only last a day as the Hitlers would start recruiting the Democrats to conquer us, and we would be forced to form a government to stop them anyway.

I truly hate government. But as I said, my limit is where there can be only one is the appropriate roll for government. But you're like the Democrats in this, you answer none of my questions. I'm used to it from them, but if you can't convince a minarchist who hates government because you have no answers, then you aren't going to convince anyone

The problem isn't imagination, it's the details. Our system works now because it's backed by the legal system. If there were no legal system, investors wouldn't invest and companies couldn't raise capital. Our system should be much freer than it is, but your wanting to live on Little House on the Prairie isn't what most people want, even minarchists.

And it would of course only last a day as the Hitlers would start recruiting the Democrats to conquer us, and we would be forced to form a government to stop them anyway.

I truly hate government. But as I said, my limit is where there can be only one is the appropriate roll for government. But you're like the Democrats in this, you answer none of my questions. I'm used to it from them, but if you can't convince a minarchist who hates government because you have no answers, then you aren't going to convince anyone
Our irredeemably corrupt two-tiered "justice" system to the rescue!

Good grief, Charlie Brown.

Switzerland and Scandanavia managed to stay out of nearly all those wars.....They still there?

You mean Scandinavia as in the countries that just joined NATO as defense against Russia? Huh, and I said 90% of government should be what again? Oh yeah ... defense ...

Thanks for the support!

Forum List

Back