🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

List all the reasons why we need a Federal Government

That's the nature of humanity. There are a few leaders and many many followers. Democrats are followers, they want to be told what to do. We don't. That isn't solvable by having no government. Evil leaders will invite rubes to follow them, and they will. And then we'll have to create armies to fight theirs. Then we have to keep the peace or they will just repeat it. Then we have government again.

Your graphic is true, but it implies the solution is no government, and you haven't solved that
Tell us again how a politician convinced you an election was stolen when he had no proof.

cho6hoz1jid91.jpg
Your terms are acceptable.

You would care if Mexico decides it wants its country back. 50 fat rando dudes in pickups can't stop the gangs in Houston much less an actual military. Plus it would give Mexico a cause to rally around, and they could get support from Russia. Because thats the sort of shit that happens in the REAL WORLD.
If the Federal Gov didn't step in Texas would be Mexico today.

So what? Anarchists were never in power.

The Elks Club never tried to carry out genocide ...

The Cleveland Browns never tried to carry out genocide ...

McDonalds never tried to carry out genocide ...

See the pattern? How are the Elks, Cleveland Browns and McDonalds like anarchits? They were never in power making those decisions.

Now the key part. Who was in power? Evil manipulators and sheep who follow leaders because they can't make their own choices. You didn't make those people disappear

See the pattern? How are the Elks, Cleveland Browns and McDonalds like anarchits? They were never in power making those decisions.

You're almost there.....Keep coming.
Now the key part. Who was in power? Evil manipulators and sheep who follow leaders because they can't make their own choices. You didn't make those people disappear

With no State machinations for those evil fiends to seize, there'd be no such murderous acts.

I think the point is that the blame falls solely on the State for all sorts of atrocities.

Another good thread today, bootney.
We are OWNING the federal supremacist scum today 😈
The bigger problem, as I see it, is these federal supremacists? Are really, if we are honest, global supremacists these days.

There is never a global treaty, global issue, global scam, or global initiative that they do not see that they glom onto as a chance to cede American sovereignty away to a byzantine labyrinth of international regulations, bureaucracy, graft and corruption.

National defense.

Infrastructure.

Treaties.

Regulation of commerce.

I'm sorry your intellect is so severely limited.
The fed gov doesnt have to do those things. They can be done by <checks notes> everyone!
You are a federal supremacist. You have been conditioned to think like a pathetic statist. So I wont hold a grudge against your piss drinking. ;)

More gubmint solipotence.

It's a "dangerous world" because of Wilsonian meddling and intervention, not in spite of it.

There'd be no preventing the gathering of militias to secure national territorial integrity/security....You really think that people are too stupid and/or cowardly to freely join together to insure their security and sovereignty?

We've hit stupid so I'm out.

You seriously think this answers my question of how we can survive with no military? How we can establish property ownership? How we can manage water and limited resources? Hint, it doesn't. Mocking needing a military answers nothing

Forum List

Back