🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

List all the reasons why we need a Federal Government

The Funders got it right, what I just wrote in my last post was from them.

If you're seriously saying we don't need a defensive military, no one is going to take you seriously.

In my words, we need a Highlander government for things there can be only one. Like police, recognition of property rights, management of limited resources. I'm a minarchist.

I still hate that government, I haven't seen anything from you that describes how we can be a nation that has competition for things there can be only one of. Competing State militaries? Competing police forces?

I'm a libertarian to maximize my liberty. That doesn't maximize my liberty to apply to like 8 different identical free market agencies to own my own home
You just stated that EXACTLY the way the founders intended.

We have ask why we need it to get back to the fundamentals of why it even exists. ANYTHING not in accord with the NEED should be IMMEDIATELY KILLED!!! Including a standing federal military.

States are going to manage air control?
Mississippi, Louisiana, Kentucky, and WV will implode without federal aid. Without fed aid, Jackson, MS would still be without water - it was federal pumps that got it working.

No Federal disaster relief (looks at major going into Florida next week).

Again, no border control. You think Arizona will be able to control its border? What is Florida going to do if Cuba sends in troops to go after dissidents, or Venezuela? Who's going to protect everyone else from Texas?
I swear.....The federal supremacists are a fucking cult!

GubmintSolipotence.jpg

The Funders got it right, what I just wrote in my last post was from them.

If you're seriously saying we don't need a defensive military, no one is going to take you seriously.

In my words, we need a Highlander government for things there can be only one. Like police, recognition of property rights, management of limited resources. I'm a minarchist.

I still hate that government, I haven't seen anything from you that describes how we can be a nation that has competition for things there can be only one of. Competing State militaries? Competing police forces?

I'm a libertarian to maximize my liberty. That doesn't maximize my liberty to apply to like 8 different identical free market agencies to own my own home
And in a little over two centuries, look at what a total disaster it has been made into.

SpoonerQuote.jpg

The Federal Government is very efficient compared to 50 states trying to duplicate the same thing.

Can you imagine having 50 states with their own monetary system?
Can you imagine 50 different states negotiating foreign policy?
How many states can afford an aircraft carrier?
Why would they need their own monetary system?
What kind of foreign policy would we need besides trade deals and such?
Why would we need aircraft carriers?

You say that like it would be a bad thing.

Spoiler alert: It wouldn't be.

You anarchists have never solved the "no military" shit in a dangerous world. And don't make me repeat my other posts you obviously have seen describing how much smaller the military would be if we followed the Constitution and why

So you want to break up the US. Interesting. The Russians, EU, and Chinese would be very happy. Your international trade is now officially fucked. Russia takes back Alaska. China might decide the Hawaii and the West Coast are looking pretty good. Alternatively, Canada might decide Washington, Oregon, Montana, and the Dakotas are resource positive and take those. I mean, under this system, whats the nation of South Dakota going to do about it?
I would be proud of my state to help any of those against invasion. So would the rest.
As always, you federal supremacists cling to emotion and fear mongering.

So you want to break up the US. Interesting. The Russians, EU, and Chinese would be very happy. Your international trade is now officially fucked. Russia takes back Alaska. China might decide the Hawaii and the West Coast are looking pretty good. Alternatively, Canada might decide Washington, Oregon, Montana, and the Dakotas are resource positive and take those. I mean, under this system, whats the nation of South Dakota going to do about it?
Don't care.

I care only about these borders:

s-l500.jpg

The nation has far too long left us exposed with a wide-open southern border that we were not allowed to control.

The rest of you stood by and watched the invasion happen without a single fuck given.

Now, ask me if I give one single shit what happens to Alaska, California, the Dakotas, etc.

I would be proud of my state to help any of those against invasion. So would the rest.
As always, you federal supremacists cling to emotion and fear mongering.
It's harder for us to give a fuck, given how the rest of the nation stood back and let us be invaded with impunity and did cocksucking shit.

I will happily stand by and watch these fuckers burn.

You just stated that EXACTLY the way the founders intended.

We have ask why we need it to get back to the fundamentals of why it even exists. ANYTHING not in accord with the NEED should be IMMEDIATELY KILLED!!! Including a standing federal military.

OK, so with the military, at least you're up to 1825.

No standing military with the incredible technology involved is absurd. The war would be over before we developed a defense.

I like being free, that's why I'm a libertarian. You like theoretical absurdities. The good thing to me at least is we are still on the same side at least 90% of the time, LOL. Democrats just love government. It boggles my mind since if they get their way, they will be no freer than we are

200w.webp

Why? Why do all these places decide to quit trading with the states?

And why do they all decide to suddently start violating international norms of conduct?

:dunno:

You anarchists have never solved the "no military" shit in a dangerous world. And don't make me repeat my other posts you obviously have seen describing how much smaller the military would be if we followed the Constitution and why
More gubmint solipotence.

It's a "dangerous world" because of Wilsonian meddling and intervention, not in spite of it.

There'd be no preventing the gathering of militias to secure national territorial integrity/security....You really think that people are too stupid and/or cowardly to freely join together to insure their security and sovereignty?

Forum List

Back