No military
No Federal road system
No Federal farm subsidies
No Federal grants
No Federal Social Security
No Federal Banks
No Federal Banking regulation
No Medicare
No Uniform standards of weights and measures.
No border patrol
No passports
No FEMA
No FAA - air chaos

Government doesn't create one red cent's worth of wealth, and all those things were paid for by wealth created by the commerce of private citizens. The government was never seen by the Founders as a provider of anything but a very generalized common security.

You just stated that EXACTLY the way the founders intended.

We have ask why we need it to get back to the fundamentals of why it even exists. ANYTHING not in accord with the NEED should be IMMEDIATELY KILLED!!! Including a standing federal military.
cho6hoz1jid91.jpg

OK, so with the military, at least you're up to 1825.

No standing military with the incredible technology involved is absurd. The war would be over before we developed a defense.

I like being free, that's why I'm a libertarian. You like theoretical absurdities. The good thing to me at least is we are still on the same side at least 90% of the time, LOL. Democrats just love government. It boggles my mind since if they get their way, they will be no freer than we are
I have no problem with a strong military. It is wholly unnecessary if the only enemy is within.

And in a little over two centuries, look at what a total disaster it has been made into.

View attachment 700378

That's the nature of humanity. There are a few leaders and many many followers. Democrats are followers, they want to be told what to do. We don't. That isn't solvable by having no government. Evil leaders will invite rubes to follow them, and they will. And then we'll have to create armies to fight theirs. Then we have to keep the peace or they will just repeat it. Then we have government again.

Your graphic is true, but it implies the solution is no government, and you haven't solved that

That's the nature of humanity. There are a few leaders and many many followers. Democrats are followers, they want to be told what to do. We don't. That isn't solvable by having no government. Evil leaders will invite rubes to follow them, and they will. And then we'll have to create armies to fight theirs. Then we have to keep the peace or they will just repeat it. Then we have government again.

Your graphic is true, but it implies the solution is no government, and you haven't solved that
RobetHiggsQuote.jpg

I have no problem with a strong military. It is wholly unnecessary if the only enemy is within.

Touché, that is what the Democrat keep telling us, isn't it? WE are the enemy, not Russia, not China, Republicans.

Before you object, I meant what Democrats believe, which is you and I are MAGA Republicans. They're idiots

Because you don't have any trade agreements. When you attempt to negotiate them the EU and China will play off state against state. Montana will have no power vs. Texas, much less China in that negotiation. Most of your states have populations and resources smaller than Houston for crying out loud.
I just posted proof that this is a garbage statement.

You would care if Mexico decides it wants its country back. 50 fat rando dudes in pickups can't stop the gangs in Houston much less an actual military. Plus it would give Mexico a cause to rally around, and they could get support from Russia. Because thats the sort of shit that happens in the REAL WORLD.
If Mexico decided that shit (big fat "if") will happily pick up a rifle and die fighting those motherfuckers. No mercy. No quarter.

Mexico can't even control its own country full of rival drug cartels. How are those bunch of pathetic Sanchos going to organize an offensive?

You would care if Mexico decides it wants its country back. 50 fat rando dudes in pickups can't stop the gangs in Houston much less an actual military. Plus it would give Mexico a cause to rally around, and they could get support from Russia. Because thats the sort of shit that happens in the REAL WORLD.
What's in it for Russia?

Forum List

Back