🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

List all the reasons why we need a Federal Government

What is the Mississippi Dollar going to be backed by? How about the Kentucky centavo or whatever? You don't like inflation now? How about when your money equals 0 value?
This is a fundamental lack of understanding of value. Money is a mere representation of value.

Your mind is crammed into a box and you can't seem to think outside of it.

There'd be no preventing the gathering of militias to secure national territorial integrity/security....You really think that people are too stupid and/or cowardly to freely join together to insure their security and sovereignty?

No shit. So:

1) You don't know what a minarchist is

2) You aren't reading my posts since I clearly said I was against both foreign wars and foreign bases

We've hit stupid so I'm out.

You seriously think this answers my question of how we can survive with no military? How we can establish property ownership? How we can manage water and limited resources? Hint, it doesn't. Mocking needing a military answers nothing
Just because you cannot imagine free people getting together and peacefully working out their problems without a State intervening, that doesn't mean that it won't or can't happen.

You're invoking the argument of State worshiping demoncrats, who demand a perfect replacement when it's proposed that their idiotic worthless federal programs be done away with.

Yep, that's just exactly what I was thinking........Ports, all manner of infrastructure, and a above average IQ (101.2) work force.......We would do just fine on our own. ;)

Texas can take their 97 average IQ and muddle through things the best they can. :laughing0301:
Talk some more trash about Texas and Texans. The best you can.

What is the Mississippi Dollar going to be backed by? How about the Kentucky centavo or whatever? You don't like inflation now? How about when your money equals 0 value?
Federal supremacists cant see the forest from the trees.
Why? Because thinking and logic doesnt exist in their minds. They survive on fear.

We've hit stupid so I'm out.

You seriously think this answers my question of how we can survive with no military? How we can establish property ownership? How we can manage water and limited resources? Hint, it doesn't. Mocking needing a military answers nothing
How does the Czech Republic do it?

How does Italy do it?

How does Japan do it?

No shit. So:

1) You don't know what a minarchist is
I know what a minarchist is....

DocKyle.jpg

2) You aren't reading my posts since I clearly said I was against both foreign wars and foreign bases
Be against them all you want....It's what you're going to get with an immense standing federal military-industrial complex every time, your minarchy notwithstanding.

Minarchist.jpg

I think the point is that the blame falls solely on the State for all sorts of atrocities.

I agree. No defense always destroys the credibility of anarchists. That isn't the world we live in. I wish it were. I'm a physical threat to no one, and I doubt you are either

The United States became the great power we are today once we abandoned state centered government

I know what a minarchist is....

That's good since you don't know what a statist is.

You're just into hyperbole now and abusing the definiton of words for political posturing.

Have a good one and I'll catch you in the next discussion until you decide in that one to not be serious like you are here not being serious here on this one

The only thing i support the fed gov doing is military, immigration and roads.
Roads can be done with the private sector better and cheaper.
If we were to be attacked, the states could come together, as they would.
Immigration can be done by each state.
Nope, cant think of any reason.
How did the confederacy work that war thing out?

If the Federal Gov didn't step in Texas would be Mexico today.

Excuse me? From what I'm reading here, the federal government had very little hand in the Texas Revolution, other than 200 members of the US Army, who volunteered. The majority of aid came from private citizens.

"Mexican authorities blamed the loss of Texas on United States intervention.[276] Although the United States remained officially neutral,[303] 40 percent of the men who enlisted in the Texian army from October 1 through April 21 arrived from the United States after hostilities began.[304] More than 200 of the volunteers were members of the United States Army; none were punished when they returned to their posts.[303] American individuals also provided supplies and money to the cause of Texian independence.[305] For the next decade, Mexican politicians frequently denounced the United States for the involvement of its citizens.[306]

Texas Revolution - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back