List EXACTLY what the U.S. gains in pulling out of Iran deal.

There is absolutely NO gains to be had for our country, if the buffoon-in-chief unilaterally pulls the U.S. out of the Iran deal........with 2 "notable" exception,of course.

First, Trump's jealousy and his cult followers hatred of Obama gains some solace....and

Second, we are (once again) acting like the "tail" wagging, to the "dog" that is Israel's current junta.
The US steps a bit closer to the self-imposed isolation it craves.
Trump can bluster and tweet and wave his tiny hands about but the Rest Of The World (TM) will just get on with doing the right thing.

Good. Let them get involved in these hell holes and deal with these dictators and get their hands dirty for a change. Give us a break.

Any time we get involved with anything to do with the ME, it backfires on us big time. When the hell are we going to learn our lesson and just STOP trying to act as if these are reasonable and logical people that we are dealing with.

There is absolutely NO gains to be had for our country, if the buffoon-in-chief unilaterally pulls the U.S. out of the Iran deal........with 2 "notable" exception,of course.

First, Trump's jealousy and his cult followers hatred of Obama gains some solace....and

Second, we are (once again) acting like the "tail" wagging, to the "dog" that is Israel's current junta.
Trump can bluster and tweet and wave his tiny hands about but the Rest Of The World (TM) will just get on with doing the right thing.

Good. Let them get involved in these hell holes and deal with these dictators and get their hands dirty for a change. Give us a break.
Well Trump just gave Iran permission to start it's nuclear program again. After all by tanking the deal he's basically said, " I'm not interested in preventing you having them using a carrot" ( no sanctions) . Guess what you use if not a carrot

Well Trump just gave Iran permission to start it's nuclear program again. After all by tanking the deal he's basically said, " I'm not interested in preventing you having them using a carrot" ( no sanctions) . Guess what you use if not a carrot

Oh, I see. So according to leftists, if you don't help them with a "nuclear program" then you are helping them develop a nuclear program? Bloody hell.

OH and they were already involved. They signed the agreement.

How about higher oil prices?

Oh, I see. So according to leftists, if you don't help them with a "nuclear program" then you are helping them develop a nuclear program? Bloody hell.
The agreement wasn't "helping" them with a nuclear program. It was specifically designed to stop them developing nukes.

Good. Let them deal with it. Why on EARTH would you want to get involved in ME affairs when it always ends up in absolute DISASTER for us? What is wrong with you people? Something is, that is for sure.

The agreement wasn't "helping" them with a nuclear program. It was specifically designed to stop them developing nukes.

Are you kidding me? By signing an agreement? OMG. Lol. You can't be this naive, can you? Iran is now going to be a good little boy, is that right? Come on. Lol.

Good. Let them deal with it. Why on EARTH would you want to get involved in ME affairs when it always ends up in absolute DISASTER for us? What is wrong with you people? Something is, that is for sure.
As I said Trump just stopped the diplomatic route. So unless you think he will allow Iran to develop nukes you will get involved.

Are you kidding me? By signing an agreement? OMG. Lol. You can't be this naive, can you? Iran is now going to be a good little boy, is that right? Come on. Lol.
Iran Was a good little boy. They felt not having sanctions imposed was worth them giving up their nuclear program. Nobody, not even Trump is suggesting otherwise.

The BBC has it down.

Three reasons behind Trump ditching Iran deal

"
Three reasons behind Trump ditching Iran deal"

1) Shredding the Obama legacy

2) A pivot to Netanyahu

3) New faces in the room

Notice there's no "because this would benefit the US" or "because this makes any sense".

Just a question but have you followed the specifics of this discussion at all. It seems you don't have a full grasp of the issue.

How about undermining the moderates in Iran and instead giving much greater credence to America-hater hardliners in Iran who have always said that America can not be trusted?

Iran Was a good little boy. They felt not having sanctions imposed was worth them giving up their nuclear program. Nobody, not even Trump is suggesting otherwise.

BS. They haven't been good little boys since the mullahs took over. That country actually REGRESSED. Sad for them, but not our problem to deal with. Let's let the other douchebag countries deal with the ME for a change. All of your efforts to make "friends" are just going to backfire. It is a stupid and ridiculous thing to get involved at all in any way whatsoever.

You know, you really should have learned WHO to avoid when you were still in high school. Just common sense, really.

In that case...what would be better than an agreement?

BS. They haven't been good little boys since the mullahs took over. That country actually REGRESSED. Sad for them, but not our problem to deal with. Let's let the other douchebag countries deal with the ME for a change. All of your efforts to make "friends" are just going to backfire. It is a stupid and ridiculous thing to get involved at all in any way whatsoever.
But Trump wants to stay involved by imposing harsher sanctions.
What is he actually trying to achieve?
If you think an agreement isn't enough...what would Iran have to do for you to agree that Trump has achieved what he set out to do?

Interesting that some don't think Iran is 'our problem' now even though intervening there in 1953 set up the entire problem faced today.

But Trump wants to stay involved by imposing harsher sanctions.
What is he actually trying to achieve?
If you think an agreement isn't enough...what would Iran have to do for you to agree that Trump has achieved what he set out to do?

Well, see, unlike leftists, I can disagree with Trump, no problem. However, while I don't want sanctions, I also don't really think we should have anything to do with them until they come join us in this current era of time. Until that time (if it ever occurs), then we would probably be much better off not dealing with these kinds of nations at all. Let's just stick to the sane people, please!

Forum List

Back