Live J6 Hearing...

well since y'all make up words and change their meaning to suit your ever changing mood, who gives a damn what you think.

and if you think someone does, go find 'em.
You are changing the meaning of words

RINO used to refer to Republicans who abandoned Republican values of conservatism, small government, low taxes

It has been changed to those Republicans who do not support Trump

Looks like Trump had it right.

Trump admin was ready to deploy National Guard on Jan 6, Capitol Police timeline shows​

Denying Jesus three times before the cock crowed
No, last thing I wanted was Hillary as president. I voted against her in 2016. I would have voted for sanders, but that got messed up. Within six months I was bitching I hadn't voted librarian again. But I was worried Hillary would get it, and I'm glad she didn't. Still.
I don't do primary elections, unaffiliated voter here. Seldom vote the incumbent, and have written in Donald duck, Minnie mouse, pat Paulsen and les nessman over the years. More I can't think of
But I never wanted a loud mouth pin striped New York asshole. I didn't want Hillary so bad I voted against her.

Looks like Trump had it right.

Trump admin was ready to deploy National Guard on Jan 6, Capitol Police timeline shows​

Yeah and then Pelosi was like let them in of some sorts.

so, no. you can't do it so you'll deflect.

not going along sparky.

show us where BLM was treated in such a fashion as you describe.
LOL. I just did. And that was just the difference in response in ONE picture. There are literally dozens with a simple Google search. This is from Trump March and Bible Day. :)
Again, was this show of force trotted out on 1/6/2021?
1654826229662.png

Tonight we learned that this Proud Boys group did not burn anything down. The leader of it is not a white guy white supremacy. Also learned that President Trump said to peacefully walk.

He freaking was ready to call the national guard, numb nuts. Then Pelosi was like no to President Trump which was strange.

Yet when the mob went crazy, he refused to take action

It was Mike Pence who called in the National Guard

Forum List

Back