Live J6 Hearing...

Yet when the mob went crazy, he refused to take action

It was Mike Pence who called in the National Guard
President Trump did. He posted on twitter for everyone to peacefully leave and Make America Great Again. His idea was to call the national guard but Pelosi and her demos were strangely resisting.

President Trump did. He posted on twitter for everyone to peacefully leave and Make America Great Again. His idea was to call the national guard but Pelosi and her demos were strangely resisting.
3 Hours after repeated urging to SAY SOMETHING

Trump sat back and enjoyed the attack
He was happy they were calling to Hang Mike Pence

Now you're really in some fantasy land like the buffoon you are. Proof is there on timelines in President Trump's tweets. Too bad the demos rigged to obstruct his evidence right now.

I prefer to give him the benefit of the doubt and rather than happy I think he was either confused or trolling Twitter to gage the reactions and the make a decision.
I remember listening to Fox news on Sirius that day and even they were wondering out loud why he hadn't appealed for it to stop for a long time. Not sure how many hours.

Since 98%+ of trump supporting RWI's won't be watching the 'hearing', we can discuss without much interruption.

They will be doing this.......making excuses and calling the committee traitors.

what happened on Jan 6th?
Did Trump Do something Naughty?

Since 98%+ of trump supporting RWI's won't be watching the 'hearing', we can discuss without much interruption.

They will be doing this.......making excuses and calling the committee traitors.

Just because they haven't watched it won't prevent them from being experts on what the testimony was. The slanted versions are already being cooked and put into the troughs for them to swallow.

How do you know he sat back and enjoyed the attack? were you there?

Forum List

Back