Live J6 Hearing...

After four hours?
Why didn’t Trump react as soon as his mob turned violent?

He wanted them to get Mike Pence or another Congressmember
He was waiting for them to stop the certification
He was enjoying it too much
No, that’s you lying again…

he told the crowd to go home.
he said in his speech to protest peacefully.

Pelosi, and the SaA were warned before Jan 6 that there was going to likely be a disturbance. Why didn’t they act? THEY‘RE in charge of capitol security.

I don’t know what you’re referring to. Post it and I’ll answer.

You can go ahead and answer my question this time too.
Bullshit! You know exactly what I’m talking about…it’s had its own thread, and been in the news. Now you’re going to play games…

Bullshit! You know exactly what I’m talking about…it’s had its own thread, and been in the news. Now you’re going to play games…
Suit yourself. I don’t have any reason to lie on an anonymous message board.

I offered to answer but I can’t read your mind. You, however, won’t answer my question.

No, Trump made a speech, Schumer directly threatened two SC Justices.
And you tie one person to that threat by Schumer.

While failing to tie 1000s of people on Jan 6 to Trump's speech.

I think you MIGHT have a blind spot, there.

Here you X, his own words as reported by Newsweek.

“I want to tell you, Gorsuch, I want to tell you, Kavanaugh, you have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price," Schumer, who was then minority leader, said at the time. "You won't know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions."

Look it up…And it was news…Nah forget it, all your going to do is play games for another half hour…

it ain’t gateway pundit either.
Ok. He says they have released a whirlwind and that they will pay the price. Then he goes on to say that Republicans will lose in the next election.

Seems pretty normal for politics.

Here you X, his own words as reported by Newsweek.

“I want to tell you, Gorsuch, I want to tell you, Kavanaugh, you have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price," Schumer, who was then minority leader, said at the time. "You won't know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions."
Followed up by:

“The bottom line is very simple. We will stand with the American people. We will stand with American women. We will tell President Trump and Senate Republicans, who have stacked the court with right-wing ideologues, that you’re going to be gone in November, and you will never be able to do what you’re trying to do now ever, ever again. You hear that over there on the far right? You’re gone in November.”

Ok. He says they have released a whirlwind and that they will pay the price. Then he goes on to say that Republicans will lose in the next election.

Seems pretty normal for politics.
That’s normal to you, but “protest peacefully “ is an incitement?

you libs are the ones in alternate realities.

That’s normal to you, but “protest peacefully “ is an incitement?

you libs are the ones in alternate realities.
Members of Trump’s own cabinet resigned after Trump’s actions on Jan 6. Even they took issue with his actions.

And…….”fight like Hell.”

Gee, democrats in Washington have told people to do that at least 150 times just the past few years! Joe Biden just said it on TV! :21:

And it got at least one person shot and almost killed, supreme court justices terrorized and uncounted people harassed and attacked.

Yet somehow, the only one that bothers you is when Trump said it. Can you spell: mega-hypocrite? :1peleas:

OOooooo. A keyboard commando. I can feel your just and righteous indignation seeping through your keystrokes. :)
Settle down Scooby. The January 6th party is just getting started. We haven't even gotten to the good parts yet.
Fuck you.

The good part is when you leave office in November and your bullshit ends.

And you tie one person to that threat by Schumer.

While failing to tie 1000s of people on Jan 6 to Trump's speech.

I think you MIGHT have a blind spot, there.
You fucktard leftist rioters threatened THOUSANDS OF FAMILIES ALL SUMMER LONG.

Get that through your fool head, ignorant leftard.

We don't care about the fucktard congress, we care about our kids.

Members of Trump’s own cabinet resigned after Trump’s actions on Jan 6. Even they took issue with his actions.

Yep, and many of them are being pulled out of context, others were backstabbing swampers

Forum List

Back