Live J6 Hearing...

What is my side smart ass?
You tell me.

You're the one who used the word "side".

I was just holding up a mirror, and you saw your reflection in it, and it surprised you. :)

Yeah, I'm a smart ass. I get smarter as we get closer to November. :p

Don't bet the farm on that happening, Slinky.
There are quite a few people in this country who don't want to go back to the Republican crazy.
Oh boy--------

With as bad and really CRAZY as Biden has done, exacty what "type" of people would not to go back to Trump's by every metric better ran country?

Oh boy--------

With as bad and really CRAZY as Biden has done, exacty what "type" of people would not to go back to Trump's by every metric better ran country?
What is it with you Trump humpers? You think if he had stolen the election things would magically be better? :auiqs.jpg:
If he had won re-election, he'd be dealing with the same issues as Biden is.
And honestly, he inherited a growing economy and falling unemployment that began under his predecessor.
All Trump had to do was not fuck it up....which he did the first moment his presidency was tested.

I get smarter as we get closer to November.
Yes. I'm sure that once November comes and IF the Republicans gain power, everything will go back to the way it was. Gas prices will drop, mass shootings will end, Biden and Harris will be removed, all the illegal brown people will be deported. Right? Did I miss anything?

Here we go........

Exposing the Lies of Donald J Trump.

Is Stirewalt a bitter traitor?

or is Stirewalt a truth teller?

The chaos at the ehite house in trumps last days sounds like hitlers bunker.
Nobody agreed with trump apart from crazies like Sidney and Rudy.

Barr dismisses 2,000 Mules.

Like we all said.

Forum List

Back