Live J6 Hearing...

No, that’s you lying again…

he told the crowd to go home.
he said in his speech to protest peacefully.

Pelosi, and the SaA were warned before Jan 6 that there was going to likely be a disturbance. Why didn’t they act? THEY‘RE in charge of capitol security.

Trump watched the violent mob on TV
Rather than tell them to stop the violence and go home, he tweeted about how disloyal Mike Pence was to America

This only enraged the mob who started to chant
Hang Mike Pence

Don't bet the farm on that happening, Slinky.
There are quite a few people in this country who don't want to go back to the Republican crazy.
NO ONE wants the Democrap snake oil.

The Democratic Party leadership funded and logistically supported race riots ALL SUMMER LONG. No one's going to let you forget that.

NO ONE wants the Democrap snake oil.

The Democratic Party leadership funded and logistically supported race riots ALL SUMMER LONG. No one's going to let you forget that.
No they didn't. Please, get off your Mom's computer. She needs it for work. :)

I think you mean the horseshit…one sided, triggered bullshit, and manipulated propaganda is all you have…
You got called out. Now you lash out.
Jeez, it's only Hearing #1 and it was barely 2 hours.
If your panties are in this much of a bunch now, just wait until the Republicans are named. :)

1654959573651.png

Trump watched the violent mob on TV
Rather than tell them to stop the violence and go home, he tweeted about how disloyal Mike Pence was to America

This only enraged the mob who started to chant
Hang Mike Pence
That neither makes him responsible for anything that took place at the capitol, nor is it anything but you being triggered by tweets.

That neither makes him responsible for anything that took place at the capitol, nor is it anything but you being triggered by tweets.
Yes it does make him responsible

He fabricated a lie about stolen elections and then instructed the mob that THEY needed to do something about it

Hang Mike Pence?

You got called out. Now you lash out.
Jeez, it's only Hearing #1 and it was barely 2 hours.
If your panties are in this much of a bunch now, just wait until the Republicans are named. :)
That’s so childish….This sham has been going on for sometime now, with dozens of hearings…And the only thing your clown show can do is hire a high priced propagandist to manipulat, and over produce old claims to shade a possible run in 24? Weak.

That’s so childish….This sham has been going on for sometime now, with dozens of hearings…And the only thing your clown show can do is hire a high priced propagandist to manipulat, and over produce old claims to shade a possible run in 24? Weak.
What sham? It happened. No manipulation is necessary. I watched it unfold for better than seven hours that day. And I didn't even get to see a lot of the video that was introduced the other night.
I shake my head in wonder at just what this man could have meant to people like you that it would be worth giving up reason, sanity, and your self-respect?

Forum List

Back