Live J6 Hearing...

lol ! thats every network ! combined ! lol ! more people watched fox news in a 6 hr time slot ! ratings will be less for the sham trial next week ! lol !
Uh, sorry liar, but FOX news only got 3 mil last night during the hearings.

20 million, not including streaming services

Consider your pathetic lies to be corrected

Uh, sorry liar, but FOX news only got 3 mil last night during the hearings.

20 million, not including streaming services

Consider your pathetic lies to be corrected
i said over a 6 hr period ! lol ! face it commie ..and yes you are a communist ...Americans are more concerned about the troubling state of the Country than a riot that lasted a couple of hrs where nothing was burned down and the only person shot was a protester .... and even though you refuse to admit it Trump never told the idiots that broke into the Capital to do what they did ...

i said over a 6 hr period !
Well that was retarded

I mean,wow,that was dumb. So dumb.

Very high ratings for the hearings. Higher than any non sport broadcast in the last year, it looks like. But you are a squealing little cultist, so you try to invent an alternate reality

Sorry squealer, facts are facts

Well that was retarded

I mean,wow,that was dumb. So dumb.

Very high ratings for the hearings. Higher than any non sport broadcast in the last year, it looks like. But you are a squealing little cultist, so you try to invent an alternate reality

Sorry squealer, facts are facts
lol ! next week ratings will be lower ... as ratings drop after the boring nothing new here grand premiere episode of the much awaited DEM Sham Show Trial networks will start going back to regular programming ..

Yeah, like your "mostly peaceful" bullshit - ALL SUMMER LONG.

Screw you. You people are a bunch of little pansies. Pretty soon you won't be able to hide behind the law anymore.
OOooooo. A keyboard commando. I can feel your just and righteous indignation seeping through your keystrokes. :)
Settle down Scooby. The January 6th party is just getting started. We haven't even gotten to the good parts yet.

OOooooo. A keyboard commando. I can feel your just and righteous indignation seeping through your keystrokes. :)
Settle down Scooby. The January 6th party is just getting started. We haven't even gotten to the good parts yet.
yeah…i got to say…i hope there is much more

been very anticlimax thus far

lol ! next week ratings will be lower ... as ratings drop after the boring nothing new here grand premiere episode of the much awaited DEM Sham Show Trial networks will start going back to regular programming ..
They aren't showing it for ratings. And they certainly aren't concerned how many of you cultists tune in.

By the way, you got embarrassed just now.

Last edited:
They aren't showing it for ratings. And they certainly aren't concerned how many of you cultists tune in.

By the way, you kind of got embarrassed just jow.
jana if they weren’t concerned with the ratings they wouldn’t of aired it at prime time

The networks didn't decide what time the hearings take place. Try to follow simple English sentences.
of course the networks didnt…the committee did…the demafasict wanted it in prime time cause they were concerned with ratings…hence why it’s a show trial

Do you see anything wrong with what Schumer said outside the SC,about Gorsuch, and Kavanaugh?
I don’t know what you’re referring to. Post it and I’ll answer.

You can go ahead and answer my question this time too.

Forum List

Back