Live J6 Hearing...

If it matters enough to you to make a false claim that he lied
It's probably not false. And, since he isn't pleading insanity, it's fine to say he lied.Yes, I am judging. Yes, this is the court of public opinion. And all I see from you is cult crybabying because someone hurt your special little orange man baby.

I state reality, you cry like a cultist getting smacked by reality. Rinse, repeat.

If it matters enough to you to make a false claim that he lied, then it matters even more to show the world that you’re wrong even as to what constitutes a lie. So, naturally, once again, you’re wrong.

You remain a dishonest imbecile but at least you’re an asshole…. In perpetuity.
You have three choices

1. Trump intentionally lied
2. Trump is incapable of knowing what is true vs what is fantasy
3. Trump is playing his Republican followers

If you say something incorrect because you don’t know the truth, that is an error

However, if you are repeatedly told the truth and choose to repeat the incorrect information, you are lying

Trump KNOWS he lost to Biden. He CHOOSES to embrace the lie
Your particular fanciful spin on the definitions don’t control. If I say something fully correct but you claim im wrong, that doesn’t mean I have any reason to think my initial claim is a wrong. It’s simply a matter of me not accepting your word.

If I am mistaken in the first place, and you “correct” me, I’m still not bound to believe you. I place little to no stock in your word, for example. So, I continue to repeat my original contention. Still not a lie. Wrong maybe. But a “lie?” Nope. Not at all.

If I receive information that my original assertion is incorrect and I willfully agree gnome the inaccuracy in trying to foistnof the claim anyway, finally we are discussing an”lie.”

Schmucks like you don’t get to state that Trump “knew” any particular thing. At least when you try to claim that you know what he allegedly knew, your assertion has no value.

Your posts are generally devoid of value precisely because you insist on making claims you can’t possibly know.

It's probably not false. And, since he isn't pleading insanity, it's fine to say he lied.Yes, I am judging. Yes, this is the court of public opinion. And all I see from you is cult crybabying because someone hurt your special little orange man baby.

I state reality, you cry like a cultist getting smacked by reality. Rinse, repeat.

You are judging — but without a valid basis. And nobody with a brain places much stock in your baseless biased speculation.

Look. We get it. You’d happily toss Brandon’s salad. But your devotion to the old scumbag racist Alzheimers Patient in Chief doesn’t substitute for validly-based premises and statements of fact.

Meanwhile, the committee hearings are a mere poor piece of political theater. You happen to like their script and preconceived conclusion. But you don’t give a tinkers damn about the fact that they aren’t presenting evidence even tending to support their desired conclusion.

You’re just a hack. Of that, there is no doubt.

You have three choices

1. Trump intentionally lied
2. Trump is incapable of knowing what is true vs what is fantasy
3. Trump is playing his Republican followers
False.

Trump didn’t lie. Trump may even have been correct. This would entail that he can discern truth from falsehood.

Trump could have been merely mistaken.

And Trump may have been right wrong or merely mistaken and yet still have hoped to achieve additional support from the GOP.

You make a lot of shit up. Your latest effort was quite abysmally transparent. Again.

Your particular fanciful spin on the definitions don’t control. If I say something fully correct but you claim im wrong, that doesn’t mean I have any reason to think my initial claim is a wrong. It’s simply a matter of me not accepting your word.

If I am mistaken in the first place, and you “correct” me, I’m still not bound to believe you. I place little to no stock in your word, for example. So, I continue to repeat my original contention. Still not a lie. Wrong maybe. But a “lie?” Nope. Not at all.

If I receive information that my original assertion is incorrect and I willfully agree gnome the inaccuracy in trying to foistnof the claim anyway, finally we are discussing an”lie.”

Schmucks like you don’t get to state that Trump “knew” any particular thing. At least when you try to claim that you know what he allegedly knew, your assertion has no value.

Your posts are generally devoid of value precisely because you insist on making claims you can’t possibly know.
Lets stop dancing around

Trump outright LIED

That is all he does, he lies prolifically, pathologically
Not because he doesn’t know the truth, but he prefers the lie

False.

Trump didn’t lie. Trump may even have been correct. This would entail that he can discern truth from falsehood.

Trump could have been merely mistaken.

And Trump may have been right wrong or merely mistaken and yet still have hoped to achieve additional support from the GOP.

You make a lot of shit up. Your latest effort was quite abysmally transparent. Again.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You are judging — but without a valid basis.
Trump had no evidence or reason to believe the election was stolen.

He had the most resources of any man at the world at his fingertips, and all of them told him it was utter bullshit.

That basis is as strong as it gets. Obviously.

So what you just said is embarrassingly stupid. Obviously.

Lets stop dancing around

Trump outright LIED

That is all he does, he lies prolifically, pathologically
Not because he doesn’t know the truth, but he prefers the lie
You keep saying that ignorant shit. You still can’t prove it. Saying it — as you do — absent proof that it’s true, by your own daffynition, makes you the liar.

If you ever have credible evidence to show that Trump actually knew that his claim was false, send you a flare. Until that day, your just repeating your idiotic mantra. And nobody cares what you say. I’m happy enough to expose your bullshit.

For you... it was also the beginning and middle of the discussion for you, despite having no evidence or argument. Because you are a squealing cultist of low intellectual capability.

Anyways, bye!
You remain a cheap ass huckster. Your vapid and always unsupported mere opinions amount to nothing. And your starting premise is that Trump lied. Like Leftwhiner, you are incapable of supporting that premise. And you make tons of shit up. So discussions with you are useless. You’re simply too dishonest.

Gfy. :fu:

You remain a cheap ass huckster. Your vapid and always unsupported mere opinions amount to nothing. And your starting premise is that Trump lied. Like Leftwhiner, you are incapable of supporting that premise. And you make tons of shit up. So discussions with you are useless. You’re simply too dishonest.

Gfy. :fu:
As anyone can see for themselves, my opinions have been extensively supported.

This is just the daily hissy fit from the biggest crybaby on the board.

The night is young, you have time for 2-3 more, crybaby.

As anyone can see for themselves, my opinions have been extensively supported.

This is just the daily hissy fit from the biggest crybaby on the board.

The night is young, you have time for 2-3 more, crybaby.
Usually by other mere opinions.

Your usual standby of accusing opponents of having or throwing a hissy fit is stale old and always dishonest of you.

The evening is young. You have more than enough time to lie hundreds of more times. 👍

Hmm, no, sorry, as anyone can see for themselves in the thread.

Just give it up. You flamed out and had another hissy fit. Time to go embarrass yourself in another thread.
Anyone objective will recognize that you are as always just simply full of shit.

Try a new taint. Your last lame one just confirms what a sissified asswipe you are. 👍

Anyone objective will recognize that you are as always just simply full of shit.

Try a new taint. Your last lame one just confirms what a sissified asswipe you are. 👍
Hissy fit's still going, eh?

How do you know when one ends, and another one starts?

Forum List

Back