Liz Cheney is not at all important, the only reason I've heard of her is her famous father

She’s on her last legs and probably doesn’t even know it. Her own constituents have rejected her. All she ever had was her last name anyway.
Trying.So.Hard. :heehee:
Hey fat fuck, try keeping up with current events.

Making you look like an ass is not hard. Very easy in fact.
All the little trump fluffers lining up and posting...posting...posting about how unimportant Rep. Cheney is. :heehee:
Resorting to sexual imagery because you just got your fat ass destroyed again dumbfuck. One link was from your sainted politico stupid. Truth hurts your little pea brain. And here you are responding to those posts. Making you a stupid libtard dick sucker.
There...there.... :itsok: If it will make you feel better, post some more about how little you care about Rep. Cheney. There are other trump fluffers here who will buy that. ;)
You’re reported fuckwad. Seems you keep responding, making YOU a moron. Eat another donut you fat pig.
You do like to tell people you are reporting them........:heehee: Whatever floats your little boat. Me, I chuckle over all the trump fluffers trying to con-vince us that they don't care at all about Rep Cheney.
Since you’re nothing but a fat troll, you deserve to suffer greatly. Hey asswipe, what’s this thread about again? Your attempt at derailing has failed.
"deserve to suffer greatly"..................:heehee: Rep. Cheney is the topic of this thread. Funny how I don't see you mentioning her in your post. You are obsessed with me, apparently. Sorry, not interested.
Obsessed with you? Drop dead fat fuck. YOU came into this thread after me dumbfuck. Meaning YOU are the stalker here. You got facts about how unpopular Cheney is and you got butthurt and started trolling and nothing but insults to me and another poster. You lose again. Cheney remains unpopular in her own state
This is priceless, I must say. Now, let's all go back to trying to con-vince us all that you don't care about Rep. Cheney. More posts illustrate your lack of care about her very nicely, I would think. :heehee:
Hey you fucking illiterate asshole, I don’t give a shit about Cheney. And per the articles posted (including one from your sainted politico) neither do her constituents. Now the fact is, nobody cares about you, hence your constant stalking of me from thread to thread. Another rule violation.

It wasn't the Democrats that exaggerated Rep. Cheney all the way to the third most powerful person in the House Republican leadership. She would still be in that position if she would've remained a silent and dutiful cuck.

Forum List

Back