Liz Cheney says Trump appears to have been ‘personally involved in planning’ 6 Jan insurrection

At the point where you see the cop’s gun and his hand at the bottom left corner of the screen (hardly visible) a man shouts “ I see a gun” and within second Bobbitt is shot dead.
Weird, you left out the little part about her breaking through the window with an angry, violent mob at her back. Maybe you should find better videos.

Oldestyle’s logical questions “Why wasn't that empty hallway on the other side of those doors filled with riot gear wearing Capitol Police ready to defend members of Congress? Why wasn't a non lethal response such as a Taser or chemical agent used when that door was breached? Were those 3 officers ordered to leave or did they do so on their own? Did the plain clothes Capitol Police officer who executed Ashli Babbitt do so on his own or was he ordered to shoot someone?”

These are questions that need full public disclosure to provide the missing facts. The public resents coverups, especially governmental coverups, as if these factors never even mattered. Had any of the above actions taken place it would have mattered greatly.

I watched the video several times, critiquing as a juror might when viewing the footage. At the point where you see the cop’s gun and his hand at the bottom left corner of the screen (hardly visible) a man shouts, “ I see a gun” and within second Bobbitt is shot dead.

Did the cop claim he didn’t mean to kill her but aimed for her neck/shoulder anyway? A few seconds before he fired it appeared the gun was trained more in the middle of the door and this was a last minute decision. Did the cop move his gun hand slightly to the left shooting Bobbitt? I am asking this question because if he wasn’t a well-trained professional shooter, he had no business holding that gun in the first place. What kind of training do USCP have regarding weapons and stopping potential threats? What kind of training did this particular officer undergo? More questions that need full disclosure. It appeared that the CP cop moved his hand at the very last second over to the left and made his kill shot. Not good either way if this ever goes to trial.
You make for a delusional juror as people start shouting, "he has a gun," about 14-15 seconds before Ashes Targetpractice got herself shot, not "within a second." :cuckoo:

And everyone else backed up. We'll never know why Benedict Babbitt chose to forge ahead.

It was two minutes earlier and it was the catalyst for that mob to break into the Speaker's Lobby.
Oh, bullshit! They emptied that hallway...had the police in front of the door leave...then that Capitol Police officer hid beside the doorway to pop out and shoot the first person to break through the doorway! Why, Faun? Why did that have to happen?
If you left your house looking unguarded and laid in wait to shoot the first person who broke in to rob you...you'd go to jail! The Capital Police do much the same and you label them "heroes"!

Correct, his job was to protect members of Congress; and that's what he did. When a violent mob got too close to members of Congress and threatened to breach the final barricade between themselves and members of Congress, that hero took adequate action to keep that violent mob at bay until all of the members of Congress and staff could be safely evacuated from the House chamber. Had that cop not used his gun to keep Benedict Babbitt from breaking in, the rest of that violent mob would have followed Ashes Targetpractice and police would have had no choice but to open up on Trump's thugs, killing who knows how many.

That cop is a hero who saved lives.
That doorway was NOT the final barricade between the protesters and members of Congress, Faun!

Oh, bullshit! They emptied that hallway...had the police in front of the door leave...then that Capitol Police officer hid beside the doorway to pop out and shoot the first person to break through the doorway! Why, Faun? Why did that have to happen?
If you left your house looking unguarded and laid in wait to shoot the first person who broke in to rob you...you'd go to jail! The Capital Police do much the same and you label them "heroes"!
It's on video. Which means you can't lie your way out of it. Lawmakers were seen just about 2 minutes before she was shot. And the moment they were spotted in the Speaker's Lobby is when Trump's thugs got violent and first started yelling how they're getting away and started breaking the windows.

And there were still more lawmakers and staff still inside the House chamber just several feet from where Ashes Targetpractice get shot who had not yet been evacuated.

Thanks to video evidence, your lies are exposed as the lies you intended them to be.

Oldestyle wrote: So someone saying that an event is going to be "wild" is inciting violence? 21NOV07-POST#873

NFBW wrote: No. I did not say that. This is what I wrote: ….. But DJT in December also invited the people to come to DC for the protest and he told them it was going to be wild.- expect it to be wild. Pence didn’t do what he was told to do and that really pissed DJT off. And it is really sad, real fucking sad to learn ThisIsMe Correll that a US president actually sat on his fat lazy ass watching the attack against the United States of America at the US Capitol during a live session of Congress when the vice president and his family were in that building, for four hours before he told the rioters that he loved them and told them to go home. So what about it Oldestyle ? 21NOV07-POST#867

I did not say that DJT saying it will be “wild “ when he invited his believers to his Big Lie event on Jan6 was inciting violence? Where did you get such a stupid idea, Oldestyle ?

LOL

Ok, liar, where was the next barricade between Trump's thugs and lawmakers...?

1636348543093.jpeg

Oldestyle wrote: So someone saying that an event is going to be "wild" is inciting violence? 21NOV07-POST#873

NFBW wrote: No. I did not say that. This is what I wrote: ….. But DJT in December also invited the people to come to DC for the protest and he told them it was going to be wild.- expect it to be wild. Pence didn’t do what he was told to do and that really pissed DJT off. And it is really sad, real fucking sad to learn ThisIsMe Correll that a US president actually sat on his fat lazy ass watching the attack against the United States of America at the US Capitol during a live session of Congress when the vice president and his family were in that building, for four hours before he told the rioters that he loved them and told them to go home. So what about it Oldestyle ? 21NOV07-POST#867

I did not say that DJT saying it will be “wild “ when he invited his believers to his Big Lie event on Jan6 was inciting violence? Where did you get such a stupid idea, Oldestyle ?
Well then...what ARE you saying Trump said that incited violence? Was it when he told the crowd to be peaceful?

NFBW wrote: No. I am quite certain that DJT wanted the huge crowd of MAGA-idiots that he needed to be in DC on Jan6 chanting “stop the steal” to march peacefully to the Capitol and protest outside while watching the “wild” shit against the peaceful transfer of power by disrupting and stopping the counting of the electors that was to be going on inside . - - - It was that “intent to disrupt” that which in reality could not be constitutionally disrupted, that DJT demanded; therefore * ordered * the Vice President to do that caused certain ‘non-peaceful, militia, domestic terrorist types to attack the UNITED STATES of AMERICA on that sacred date when Her 240 year old system of government … ThisIsMe Correll . … beautifully and normally transfers power from one set of elected leaders to the next according to the Will of the people in a certified election. - - - We need to find out why, how and when DJT and his cronies became aligned in the JAN6 ‘shit on democracy’ mission with the likes of the Oath Keepers who have been indicted for conspiracy to disrupt the very same process that DJT demanded Mike Pence “disrupt” on Jan6. 21NOV08-POST#892

Read a key part of the Oath Keepers indictment: - - - 32. From at least as early as November 3, 2020, through January 6, 2021, in the District of Columbia and elsewhere, the defendants, THOMAS CALDWELL, DONOVAN CROWL, JESSICA WATKINS, SANDRA PARKER, BENNIE PARKER, GRAYDON YOUNG, LAURA STEELE, KELLY MEGGS, CONNIE MEGGS, KENNETH HARRELSON, ROBERTO MINUTA, JOSHUA JAMES, ,
JOSEPH HACKETT, JASON DOLAN, and WILLIAM ISAACS, - - - did knowingly combine, conspire, confederate, and agree with each other and others known and unknown, to commit an offense against the United States, namely, to corruptly obstruct, influence, and impede an official proceeding, that is, the Certification of the Electoral College vote, in violation of Title 18, United States Code, Section 1512(c)(2)

https://context-cdn.washingtonpost..../ebc31ab9-738b-42c5-8a2b-086b0ae568d1.#page=1

Purpose of the Conspiracy - - - 33. The purpose of the conspiracy was to stop, delay, and hinder the Certification of the Electoral College vote “”” “””

Last edited:
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, that's a different entrance into the House chamber. It's NOT the entrance Ashes Targetpractice got to within feet of.

Once again, you demonstrate you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
You know that how, Faun? Because you need it to be that way in order to excuse the execution of an unarmed protester?

You know that how, Faun? Because you need it to be that way in order to excuse the execution of an unarmed protester?
No, you fucking moron. I know that because I paid attention to what happened. The door you showed (below in the green circle) faces the rotunda and was the first entrance Trump's thugs tried to break through. The door Ashes Targetpractice was threatening to lead a mob into is on the other side of the chamber, circled in red -- which is adjacent to the Speaker's Lobby. As you can see, that door was not barricaded. That image was seconds before Benedict Babbitt committed suicide by cop.

As I said, and you just proved again you're too ignorant to argue, the barricade she attempted to breach was the last barricade between Trump's thugs and members of Congress and staff.

You should be more respectful to your betters who are kind enough to educate your dumb ass.

Screenshot_20211108-010245_Samsung Internet~2.jpg

No, you fucking moron. I know that because I paid attention to what happened. The door you showed (below in the green circle) faces the rotunda and was the first entrance Trump's thugs tried to break through. The door Ashes Targetpractice was threatening to lead a mob into is on the other side of the chamber, circled in red -- which is adjacent to the Speaker's Lobby. As you can see, that door was not barricaded. That image was seconds before Benedict Babbitt committed suicide by cop.

As I said, and you just proved again you're too ignorant to argue, the barricade she attempted to breach was the last barricade between Trump's thugs and members of Congress and staff.

You should be more respectful to your betters who are kind enough to educate your dumb ass.

View attachment 561668

Oldstyle is an idiot who rarely if ever knows when it’s time to quit lying.- see bold underlined below THE DUMBass PRO-Trump RIOTER was obviously influenced by Trump and or Qanon to ‘peacefully’ crawl through a broken window to get to lawmakers to peacefully exercise her First Amendment right to stop the transfer of power from her fascist cult leader to the President elect who was chosen by 81 million Americans whom
Trump rioter Babbitt decided have no Constitutional right to choose who will be President if it was not Saddam Hussei. . . errrrr DONALD J TRUMP.

U.S. Capitol police officers point guns at a door during a joint session of Congress to count the votes of the 2020 presidential election takes place in the House Chamber in Washington, D.C., U.S., on Wednesday, Jan. 6, 2021. The U.S. Capitol was placed under lockdown and Vice President Mike Pence left the floor of Congress as hundreds of protesters swarmed past barricades surrounding the building where lawmakers were debating Joe Biden's victory in the Electoral College. Photographer: Stefani Reynolds/Bloomberg

Capitol Police Officer Who Shot Ashli Babbitt Insists He Did Warn Her Before Opening Fire​

Lt. Michael Byrd says Ashli Babbitt ignored his order to stay outside a barricaded door in the Capitol on January 6. A member of the pro-Trump mob standing next to her heard the warning.
Robert Mackey
August 27 2021, 8:45 p.m.
DONATE
U.S. Capitol Police officers drew their guns on Jan. 6 as a pro-Trump mob attempted to storm the House chamber. Minutes later, one of the officers fatally shot Ashli Babbitt, a member of the mob, as she attempted to enter through another door. Photo: Stefani Reynolds/Bloomberg via Getty Images

Oldstyle is an idiot who rarely if ever knows when it’s time to quit lying.- see bold underlined below THE DUMBass PRO-Trump RIOTER was obviously influenced by Trump and or Qanon to ‘peacefully’ crawl through a broken window to get to lawmakers to peacefully exercise her First Amendment right to stop the transfer of power from her fascist cult leader to the President elect who was chosen by 81 million Americans whom
Trump rioter Babbitt decided have no Constitutional right to choose who will be President if it was not Saddam Hussei. . . errrrr DONALD J TRUMP.

U.S. Capitol police officers point guns at a door during a joint session of Congress to count the votes of the 2020 presidential election takes place in the House Chamber in Washington, D.C., U.S., on Wednesday, Jan. 6, 2021. The U.S. Capitol was placed under lockdown and Vice President Mike Pence left the floor of Congress as hundreds of protesters swarmed past barricades surrounding the building where lawmakers were debating Joe Biden's victory in the Electoral College. Photographer: Stefani Reynolds/Bloomberg's victory in the Electoral College. Photographer: Stefani Reynolds/Bloomberg

Capitol Police Officer Who Shot Ashli Babbitt Insists He Did Warn Her Before Opening Fire​

Lt. Michael Byrd says Ashli Babbitt ignored his order to stay outside a barricaded door in the Capitol on January 6. A member of the pro-Trump mob standing next to her heard the warning.
Robert Mackey
August 27 2021, 8:45 p.m.
DONATE
U.S. Capitol Police officers drew their guns on Jan. 6 as a pro-Trump mob attempted to storm the House chamber. Minutes later, one of the officers fatally shot Ashli Babbitt, a member of the mob, as she attempted to enter through another door. Photo: Stefani Reynolds/Bloomberg via Getty Images
He has no idea what occurred in that hallway, he's gotten just about every detail wrong, yet he keeps insisting Ashes Targetpractice, a traitor to America, was executed anyway.

face-palm-gif.278959

NFBW wrote: Why can’t we have a discussion based on what I write, and not your revised version ThisIsMe , of what I actually wrote? 21NOV07-POST#864

ThisIsMe wrote: OK, so it goes back to my question. If he KNEW that he had lost, then he would have known that his plan wouldn't work. 21NOV06-POST#852

NFBW wrote: DJT also knew that he was lying ever since he lost and that his base was sending him money to fight based on his big lie. 21NOV06-POST#853.

ThisIsMe wrote: Trump and crew had full knowledge that he lost the election but decided they didn't like that outcome, so they plotted a plan, that they knew to be illegal, to reverse the election so that Trump could be installed as an illegal president. 21NOV06-POST#858

NFBW wrote: I wrote to answer your POST#852 question , . . . “DJT also knew that he was lying ever since he lost and that his base was sending him money to fight based on his big lie.” . . . The BIG LIE was the first step in the scheme to subvert the election. It did not succeed because all fifty states survived the BIG LIE with no turning back according to the Constitution when they all certified their election results by mId-December. It was past time for DJT to challenge his election losses in the four to seven states that he needed overturned to win. There was no path to staying in office other than a soft coup scheme (nothing violent) where the voter machines lies, the voter fraud lies, and the voter laws lies and all other vote counting lies became the “seven states want their certifications back” BIG LIE . - - - And then the Jan6 certification ceremony became the JULY 4, 1776 , Pearl Harbor and the 09/11/01 most pivotally most significant day in American history to SAVE AMERICA for the dog whistle phrase “real Americans” . The Jan6 “Stop the Steal” peaceful rally was planned - the MAGA mob’s attendance was required in order to SAVE America because without the biblical god’s chosen DJT in power, America has no chance to survive. and for some reason the planned peaceful rally Jan6 rally was gonna be “ “wild” 21NOV07-POST#864

NFBW wrote: DJT’-s summons to a peaceful but wild protest of the Jan6 transfer of power ceremony on Capitol ‘bunker’ Hill began mid December.

"Statistically impossible to have lost the 2020 Election. Big protest in D.C. on January 6th. Be there, will be wild!" he tweeted on December 18. On Sunday, the president again promoted the protests, writing on Twitter, "I will be there. Historic day!"

Trump tweeted "Big protest in D.C. on January 6th. Be there, will be wild!"

Jan 13, 2021 — The invasion of the U.S. Capitol last Wednesday was stoked in plain sight. … Some interpretations of the POTUS call for his historical wild political orgy was a call to arms Oldestyle Correll …. GIVE ME LIBERTY or GIVE ME DEATH! - - -
Even before the call to orgy tweet , On Dec. 12, a poster on the website MyMilitia.com urged violence if senators made official the victory of President-elect Joe Biden. …. "If this does not change, then I advocate, Revolution and adherence to the rules of war," wrote someone identifying themselves as I3DI. "I say, take the hill or die trying. 21NOV07-POST#864
Where have I deviated from what you wrote? I'm just trying to discuss the illogical nature of trying to enact a plan that you know full well is a lie and that everyone else knows is a lie.

Where have I deviated from what you wrote?

NFBW wrote: You ThisIsMe flagrantly deviated from what I wrote In your post number 858 herein shown below: 21NOV08-POST#899

ThisIsMe wrote: Trump and crew had full knowledge that he lost the election but decided they didn't like that outcome, so they plotted a plan, that they knew to be illegal, to reverse the election so that Trump could be installed as an illegal president. 21NOV06-POST#858

NFBW wrote: You omitted the fundamental basis for my argument in my post numbers 853 and again in post number 864 herein shown below 21NOV08-POST#899

“DJT also knew that he was lying ever since he lost and that his base was sending him money to fight based on his big lie.” . . . The BIG LIE was the first step in the scheme to subvert the election. It did not succeed because all fifty states survived the BIG LIE with no turning back according to the Constitution when they all certified their election results by mId-December 21NOV07-POST#864

DJT also knew that he was lying ever since he lost and that his base was sending him money to fight based on his big lie. 21NOV06-POST#853.

NFBW wrote: In your post number 858
you ThisIsMe fictionalized my statements so you could attempt to make folly out of them. In that you are a liar when you wrote “Trump and crew had full knowledge that he lost the election but decided they didn't like that outcome, so they plotted a plan, that they knew to be illegal,” . DJT & crew started the attempt to subvert the election with the big lie as soon as he lost in November. But when all 50 states certified the election mid-December, Trump and crew out of necessity, had to adjust their original big lie into a new one. That lie included DJT telling his Twitter-Cult that the seven states’ election authorities believed his big lie and they wanted the certifications of their respective elections back and therefore Mike Pence was constitutionally entitled to go right ahead and send them back on January 6 If he was not too big of a coward to do so. That is the big lie that you try to avoid having a discussion about. And it’s obvious. 21NOV08-POST#899

Last edited:
ThisIsMe wrote: I'm just trying to discuss the illogical nature of trying to enact a plan that you know full well is a lie and that everyone else knows is a lie. 21POST08-POST#897

NFBW wrote: The fallacy in your analysis ThisIsMe and your search for logic in whatever DJT does or does not do, is evidenced here when you said “everyone else knows it is a lie”. That is simply not true. That is of course not true because you must be aware that Trump’s well defined targeted audience is his American Church of Trump twitter following where each and everyone in it believes every single word that man says without question and Will devotedly send him money like as if it were tithes. He therefore has every incentive to lie if it makes him what he lives most - making money. 21POST08-POST#900

Last edited:

Forum List

Back