Liz Cheney says Trump appears to have been ‘personally involved in planning’ 6 Jan insurrection

Oh JFC.

No, they tried to tell the DOJ to do nothing because they thought it was legal. They are trying to hide everything, because they thought it was legal. Trump went and hid instead of marching with them, because he thought it was perfectly legal. Trump incited a violent mob to threaten the lives of Congresspeople because, ya know, who doesn't do that, when attempting something perfectly legal?

Stop embarrassing yourself.
OK, so answer my question then. If they KNEW it was illegal, if they KNEW they had actually lost the election, the entire plan is pointless. The only logical way they could conceive that plan would ever work is if they BELIEVED the election to have been stolen and BELIEVED they had legal standing to do it.

“You cite an article …” JUDGE Chutkan replied, chuckling in apparent disbelief. “I mean, that’s your only support for that statement?” “””

lantern2814 wrote: Another illiterate who refuses to vote read the MULTIPLE sources saying the FBI found NO evidence of any plot. Zero ties to Trump. 21NOV04-POST#838

NFBW wrote: Why would I read a REUTERS source quoting anonymous one and anonymous two “saying” the FBI found NO evidence of any plot with Zero ties to Trump when I know there is no fucking way the FBI issued a statement on an investigation that is ongoing without seeing the the documents and evidence that DJT’s parking ticket lawyers were in court this week trying to hide DJT’s non-involvement in the attack on the certification of the election DJT wanted to stop. 21NOV04-POST#842

Some reality from the court room for ya lantern2814 …… 21NOV04-POST#842

“”” 21NOV04-POST#838Trump’s lawyers presented their argument to Judge Tanya S. Chutkan on Thursday, but her response indicated that she wasn’t buying their argument. “What’s your basis for that assertion?” she asked Trump’s lawyers.

“Just a published article,” one of the lawyers said, … quoting the FBI…”

Judge Laughs As Trump's Lawyers Falsely Claim FBI Cleared Him of 'Wrongdoing' On Jan 6th

“You cite an article …” Chutkan replied, chuckling in apparent disbelief. “I mean, that’s your only support for that statement?” “””

“You cite an article …” JUDGE Chutkan replied, chuckling in apparent disbelief. “I mean, that’s your only support for that statement?” “””

lantern2814 wrote: Another illiterate who refuses to vote read the MULTIPLE sources saying the FBI found NO evidence of any plot. Zero ties to Trump. 21NOV04-POST#838

NFBW wrote: Why would I read a REUTERS source quoting anonymous one and anonymous two “saying” the FBI found NO evidence of any plot with Zero ties to Trump when I know there is no fucking way the FBI issued a statement on an investigation that is ongoing without seeing the the documents and evidence that DJT’s parking ticket lawyers were in court this week trying to hide DJT’s non-involvement in the attack on the certification of the election DJT wanted to stop. 21NOV04-POST#

Some reality from the court room for ya lantern2814 …… 21NOV04-POST#

“”” 21NOV04-POST#838Trump’s lawyers presented their argument to Judge Tanya S. Chutkan on Thursday, but her response indicated that she wasn’t buying their argument. “What’s your basis for that assertion?” she asked Trump’s lawyers.

“Just a published article,” one of the lawyers said, … quoting the FBI…”

Judge Laughs As Trump's Lawyers Falsely Claim FBI Cleared Him of 'Wrongdoing' On Jan 6th

“You cite an article …” Chutkan replied, chuckling in apparent disbelief. “I mean, that’s your only support for that statement?” “””
I told you to STFU you rambling idiot. The FBI says NO plot and NO ties to Trump. Period. End of argument. Admitting you REFUSE to read any sources that don’t say what your fantasy demands. Not surprised. This idiot judge made an ass of himself since neither the FBI nor anybody else has denied what Reuters wrote. Reality seems to be calling you a liar.

Regardless of what could have been done with security, it was what it was. So their choice was to stand there in front of a violent mob, smashing windows next to their head and threatening them, or to get out of the way.
"Regardless of what could have been done with security, it was what it was."

Did you really just make that statement, Faun? It's akin to Hillary saying "What difference does it make!" when questioned about her flawed policies in Libya! The fact of the matter is that a protest turned into a riot BECAUSE security was so FUBARED that day! Why did it ever COME to that choice for the Police officers in front of that door? Why did it come to a Capitol officer having to shoot an unarmed protester at point blank range? Why aren't THOSE questions being asked by this committee!

Oh JFC.

No, they tried to tell the DOJ to do nothing because they thought it was legal. They are trying to hide everything, because they thought it was legal. Trump went and hid instead of marching with them, because he thought it was perfectly legal. Trump incited a violent mob to threaten the lives of Congresspeople because, ya know, who doesn't do that, when attempting something perfectly legal?

Stop embarrassing yourself.
Trump actually told the protesters he spoke to...to protest peacefully. That's not inciting a riot. That's inciting a peaceful protest! It's the reason this "investigation" is a sham. They're not trying to get to the bottom of why this really happened. They're trying to come up with a crime when none exists.

lantern2814 wrote: The FBI says NO plot and NO ties to Trump. Period. 21NOV04-POST#843,

NFBW wrote: You are a liar because you are not quoting the anonymous FBI sources accurately. The truth is the anonymous sources said, “the FBI has so far found no evidence that {DJT} or people directly around him were involved in organizing the violence. “ It does not mean they closed the investigation and won’t find a connection. 21NOV04-POST#847

NFBW wrote: The Reuters report was August. The FBI has not seen the documents DJT is trying to hide. But do you lantern2814 comprehend what so far means I have been alive seventy years so far but that does not mean I am not going to die. 21NOV04-POST#847

“”””””” But the FBI has so far found no evidence ……
Exclusive: FBI finds scant evidence U.S. Capitol attack was coordinated - sources
….. that he or people directly around him were involved in organizing the violence, according to the four current and former law enforcement officials. “”””

Last edited:
Oldestyle wrote: Trump actually told the protesters he spoke to...to protest peacefully. That's not inciting a riot. That's inciting a peaceful protest! 21NOV04-POST#846

NFBW wrote: Tell me Oldestyle what you call it, if there were 23,478 law abiding peaceful protesters on the mall just west of the Capitol Building at around 1:00 PM on Jan6 and each and every one of them was as dumb as Ashley Babbitt and they had Trump’s tweet on their phones from earlier that day where he wrote this subversive LIE : 21NOV05-POST#848

DJTtweet8:17* January 6, 2021 8:17 a.m.: Trump tweets: "States want to correct their votes, which they now know were based on irregularities and fraud, plus corrupt process never received legislative approval. All Mike Pence has to do is send them back to the States, AND WE WIN. Do it Mike, this is a time for extreme courage!" 21JAN06-DJTtweet8:17

NFBW wrote: Then right about that time with 20,000 Ashley Babbits there thinking there are at least a million bazillion MAGA god fearin’ red blooded real Americans on a mission to stop the steal? They get word that Pence won’t make himself and the top of the
ticket the winner, - - The mob is crushed to learn that Pence had no courage let alone extreme courage meaning, their cult master was not going to be able to appoint himself the winner, Unless …, Unless unless all bazillion patriots with extreme courage take the fuckin’ Capitol by force and stop the certification of the electors by sheer numbers. So about a thousand with balls bigger than their brains attacked the UNITED STATES of AMERICA to give the presidency to DJT with his running mate hanging from the gallows. They succeeded to a point …Congress members were all on the run. Then the real Ashley Babbit bleeds her ‘extremely’ courageous blood onto the Capitol Building floor / The Deep State SWAT teams arrive to drive them out, and after four hours of insurrection DJT tweets to the rioters / that he LOVES them - they are SPECIAL - "I know your pain, I know you're hurt. We had an election that was stolen from us. It was a landslide election and everyone knows it. Especially the other side. But you have to go home now. We have to have peace."

If that is not inciting a riot based on a lie, I don’t know what else it couid be. He exploited the pain he himself inflicted upon them to overturn the electio he lost. 21NOV05-POST#848

Last edited:
ThisIsMe wrote: We know they believed the election to have been stolen, so, in their eyes, they were trying to reverse a stolen election. 21POST05-POST#837

NFBW wrote: Whenever they were trying to reverse the election after the constitutionally mandated deadline of December 14, they were violating the Constitutional provision known as the safe harbor of the certified results of each states election and it’s assigned electors.. - - - Did DJT swear ThisIsMe , to protect and defend the Constitution and the very process it defined to choose a President or did he skip the oath of office part? - - - So when you say “so, in their eyes, they were trying to reverse a stolen election” you are excusing DJT’s justification as the loser to not only fail to protect and defend the Constitution, you are excusing DJT’s unconstitutional attempt to deprive millions of Americans of their constitutional right to vote and have their vote count. - - - DJT needed to have legitimate proof the election was stolen in the contested states before December 8th. But he found absolutely nothing credible in a courtroom by that time. - - - His only constitutionally acceptable course of action after December 14 was to concede the election to Joe Biden and if he still believed the Dominion machines somehow flipped 10 million votes he could raise money and sue to prove he was egregiously wronged, and to put whoever flipped the switch in the machines is charged, stands trial and goes to prison. - - - He had no way to become President on Jan6 via the Constitution. Had Pence went with the plan who knows - it wouid have been chaos - but if he managed to stay in power, he needed the entire US MILITARY and Justice Dept and Congress to accept that a man who lost the election can declare himself the winner if as you mind numbingly say “he believed” he won based on nothing to support it. 21POST06-POST#849

Last edited:
ThisIsMe wrote: We know they believed the election to have been stolen, so, in their eyes, they were trying to reverse a stolen election. 21POST05-POST#837

NFBW wrote: You don’t speak for me. I don’t ‘know” that DJT believed the election was stolen - I do know he has after one year not made a case for it. I Know he raised millions from some idiots to find election fraud but he is not spending their money to look for election fraud. Its highly unlikely DJT actually believes he won. 21POST06-POST#850

NFBW wrote: Whenever they were trying to reverse the election after the constitutionally mandated deadline of December 14, they were violating the Constitutional provision known as the safe harbor of the certified results of each states election and it’s assigned electors.. - - - Did DJT swear ThisIsMe , to protect and defend the Constitution and the very process it defined to choose a President or did he skip the oath of office part? - - - So when you say “so, in their eyes, they were trying to reverse a stolen election” you are excusing DJT’s justification as the loser to not only fail to protect and defend the Constitution, you are excusing DJT’s unconstitutional attempt to deprive millions of Americans of their constitutional right to vote and have their vote count. - - - DJT needed to have legitimate proof the election was stolen in the contested states before December 8th. But he found absolutely nothing credible in a courtroom by that time. - - - His only constitutionally acceptable course of action after December 14 was to concede the election to Joe Biden and if he still believed the Dominion machines somehow flipped 10 million votes he could raise money and sue to prove he was egregiously wronged, and to put whoever flipped the switch in the machines is charged, stands trial and goes to prison. - - - He had no way to become President on Jan6 via the Constitution. Had Pence went with the plan who knows - it wouid have been chaos - but if he managed to stay in power, he needed the entire US MILITARY and Justice Dept and Congress to accept that a man who lost the election can declare himself the winner if as you mind numbingly say “he believed” he won based on nothing to support it. 21POST06-POST#849
I'm not excusing anything, but I'm trying to establish that you all seem to think he did all of this, knowing full well that he lost, when it would only make sense for him to do it if he actually thought he had won.

you are excusing DJT’s unconstitutional attempt to deprive millions of Americans of their constitutional right to vote and have their vote count.

You keep saying this, and I keep bringing up the national popular vote compact. When that was created, most in the left defended it, even though it would also have deprived millions of Americans their vote. Did you, like most of the rest of the left, support that?

NEITHER was right, but you appear to only want to condemn one side, when the other side was trying to do, effectively, the same thing.

NFBW wrote: You don’t speak for me. I don’t ‘know” that DJT believed the election was stolen - I do know he has after one year not made a case for it. I Know he raised millions from some idiots to find election fraud but he is not spending their money to look for election fraud. Its highly unlikely DJT actually believes he won. 21POST06-POST#850
OK, so it goes back to my question. If he KNEW that he had lost, then he would have known that his plan wouldn't work.

Even if the plan was to try and convince people that he had won, he knows that it would never stand up in court, and he's likely not going to be able to convince enough people to believe him, AND to think that he would be able to hold congress hostage with a small crowd of people. It just doesn't add up for him to try this unless he really believed he had legal standing.

ThisIsMe wrote: OK, so it goes back to my question. If he KNEW that he had lost, then he would have known that his plan wouldn't work. 21POST06-POST#852

NFBW wrote: No. Then you must accept that DJT also knew that he was lying ever since he lost and that his base was sending him money to fight based on his big lie. He did not therefore need a plan that would work, he just needed a storyline to keep the scam going. And Eastman made one up, and somehow the Oath Keeper domestic terrorists found out about the easement plan and plan to start the certification of the election themselves. How did they find out about it before Trump announced it on the day of the riot? that’s the question you need to answer. 21POST06-POST#853.

@ThisIsMe wrote: We know they believed the election to have been stolen, so, in their eyes, they were trying to reverse a stolen election. 21POST05-POST#837
A stupid attempt at a defense at the very least meant for ignorant people, at worst also created by someone who is ignorant.

The FBI was never tasked with investigating anyone but the shit heels in the capitol that day. So to say they found nothing on Trump or his cult priests is like saying a dentist didn't discover your colon cancer.

ThisIsMe wrote: I'm not excusing anything, but I'm trying to establish that you all seem to think he did all of this, knowing full well that he lost, when it would only make sense for him to do it if he actually thought he had won. 21POST05-POST#851

NFBW wrote: No it makes more sense for DJT to go around the constitutional election process to appoint himself the winner because he knows he lost. - - - If he really thought he won amidst all the failed challenges BEFORE the safe harbor constitutionally mandated deadline on December 14 when the states are required to certify their elections, then he only has one option to continue contesting the outcome of the election as every ordinary citizen does. - - - Sue the states where he thinks enough fraud was sufficient To change the election day results. DJ T has not spent a nickel on a new lawsuit since December 14 because he knows damn well he lost to sleepy Joe but he’s too goddamned ashamed of being seen as a loser by the MAGA mob to admit it. 21POST06-POST#856

Last edited:
Oldestyle wrote: Trump actually told the protesters he spoke to...to protest peacefully. That's not inciting a riot. That's inciting a peaceful protest! 21NOV04-POST#846

NFBW wrote: Tell me Oldestyle what you call it, if there were 23,478 law abiding peaceful protesters on the mall just west of the Capitol Building at around 1:00 PM on Jan6 and each and every one of them was as dumb as Ashley Babbitt and they had Trump’s tweet on their phones from earlier that day where he wrote this subversive LIE : 21NOV05-POST#848

DJTtweet8:17* January 6, 2021 8:17 a.m.: Trump tweets: "States want to correct their votes, which they now know were based on irregularities and fraud, plus corrupt process never received legislative approval. All Mike Pence has to do is send them back to the States, AND WE WIN. Do it Mike, this is a time for extreme courage!" 21JAN06-DJTtweet8:17

NFBW wrote: Then right about that time with 20,000 Ashley Babbits there thinking there are at least a million bazillion MAGA god fearin’ red blooded real Americans on a mission to stop the steal? They get word that Pence won’t make himself and the top of the
ticket the winner, - - The mob is crushed to learn that Pence had no courage let alone extreme courage meaning, their cult master was not going to be able to appoint himself the winner, Unless …, Unless unless all bazillion patriots with extreme courage take the fuckin’ Capitol by force and stop the certification of the electors by sheer numbers. So about a thousand with balls bigger than their brains attacked the UNITED STATES of AMERICA to give the presidency to DJT with his running mate hanging from the gallows. They succeeded to a point …Congress members were all on the run. Then the real Ashley Babbit bleeds her ‘extremely’ courageous blood onto the Capitol Building floor / The Deep State SWAT teams arrive to drive them out, and after four hours of insurrection DJT tweets to the rioters / that he LOVES them - they are SPECIAL - "I know your pain, I know you're hurt. We had an election that was stolen from us. It was a landslide election and everyone knows it. Especially the other side. But you have to go home now. We have to have peace."

If that is not inciting a riot based on a lie, I don’t know what else it couid be. He exploited the pain he himself inflicted upon them to overturn the electio he lost. 21NOV05-POST#848
Trump called for a peaceful protest. Your rather pathetic attempts to twist other things he said to make the case that he called for a violent coup is doomed to failure.

A stupid attempt at a defense at the very least meant for ignorant people, at worst also created by someone who is ignorant.

The FBI was never tasked with investigating anyone but the shit heels in the capitol that day. So to say they found nothing on Trump or his cult priests is like saying a dentist didn't discover your colon cancer.
The FBI specifically said that there was no connection between the Trump Administration and the violent protesters. If there WAS they would have found it during their investigation and reported it as such! They didn't!

ThisIsMe wrote: OK, so it goes back to my question. If he KNEW that he had lost, then he would have known that his plan wouldn't work. 21POST06-POST#852

NFBW wrote: No. Then you must accept that DJT also knew that he was lying ever since he lost and that his base was sending him money to fight based on his big lie. He did not therefore need a plan that would work, he just needed a storyline to keep the scam going. And Eastman made one up, and somehow the Oath Keeper domestic terrorists found out about the easement plan and plan to start the certification of the election themselves. How did they find out about it before Trump announced it on the day of the riot? that’s the question you need to answer. 21POST06-POST#853.
Ok..ok!! Lol

You guys have convinced me! Trump and crew had full knowledge that he lost the election but decided they didn't like that outcome, so they plotted a plan, that they knew to be illegal, to reverse the election so that Trump could be installed as an illegal president.

To achieve this, they used rhetoric and coordination with the oathkeepers, in hopes to get a small group of people to become violent, attack the capitol with about 2 or 3 flagpoles, in order to take congress hostage and install Trump as president. They did all of this knowing that there would be no legal challenge or blowback from the voters.

That was a great plan and the Trump team actually thought it would work.

I guess I don't know what else to say.

ThisIsMe wrote: AND to think that he would be able to hold congress hostage with a small crowd of people. 21POST06-POST#852

NFBW wrote: You are not paying attention to the facts. The Eastman plan did not call for a small number of anti-American subversives holding Congress members hostage. It was an unAmerican, unconstitutional scheme to overturn the election without violence. Key word -unconstitutional. 21POST06-POST#859

Last edited:
"Regardless of what could have been done with security, it was what it was."

Did you really just make that statement, Faun? It's akin to Hillary saying "What difference does it make!" when questioned about her flawed policies in Libya! The fact of the matter is that a protest turned into a riot BECAUSE security was so FUBARED that day! Why did it ever COME to that choice for the Police officers in front of that door? Why did it come to a Capitol officer having to shoot an unarmed protester at point blank range? Why aren't THOSE questions being asked by this committee!
We're talking about what happened, not what could have happened. Those three cops were in a dangerous position so they cleared out. Ashes Targetpractice still attempted to lead a violent mob into the House chamber and had to be put down to prevent the violent mob from following her.

That cop is a hero who saved lives.

Forum List

Back