Liz Cheney should be House Speaker!

Cheney isn't a patriot, and neither are you. You're both a couple of douchebag Stalinists. You serve the party. You're what the nation needs to be defended against.
Here is the MAGAnut, Trump fanatic in extremis. “Liz Cheney is a Stalinist.” I supposedly am one too — and serve the Democrat / Communist / Wall Street / Global Capitalist party.

You just can’t make this stuff up. There is NO FUTURE for our country if a party with such lunatic views ever comes to power.

Last edited:
Here is the MAGAnut, Trump fanatic in extremis. “Liz Cheney is a Stalinist.” I supposedly am one too — and serve the Democrat / Communist/ Wall Street / Global Capitalist party.

You just can’t make this stuff up. There is NO FUTURE for our country if a party with such lunatic views ever comes to power.
Yes, you are a prog Stalinist.

Yes, you are a prog Stalinist.
… screams the infant with his middle finger out toward the whole world, in the midst of his usual temper tantrum. Me and Liz Cheney and Biden too. All prog “Stalinists”! I suppose Cheney’s father was in it too.

Can you list anybody — excepting of course those publicity hounds now blocking McCarthy for House Speaker — who is NOT in that Democrat / Communist / Wall Street / Global Capitalist … “Stalinist” Party?

What about Trump himself? Didn’t he support McCarthy for House Speaker? Isn’t Trump then also part of “The Swamp” and … “The Party.” :cool:

Ultra-partisan MAGAnuts cannot imagine that Independents (or Democrats) can have severe criticisms of Conservative politicians like Liz Cheney, yet recognize her service in exposing their megalomaniacal election & nation-destroying “Big Liar.” But grownups know that in times of crisis, patriots and level headed leaders can emerge from any Party, or share other beliefs widely different than one’s own.

For an extreme example, Winston Churchill was an asshole Tory imperialist — but he was uniquely a man able to lead Britain during its war against Nazi fascist aggression.

The MAGAnut mind is now so hyper-partisan and aggrieved — so “tribal” in demonizing ALL opponents — that it cannot imagine working with any others who correctly rejected its prior “cult hero.”
Nah, that's not it. When Liz was a right winger, you all didn't have a good thing to say about her..but now that she is all aboard the anti trump train, you all have so much good to say about her. Again, it's not her politics you like, it's her anti trump rhetoric that you like. I mean, all of the sudden she is a " true american!", and "fighting for the truth of our democracy!"...it's just funny that before the J6 committee...you all couldn't give 2 craps about her, and once this whole thing is gone and she returns to her normal republican ways, you won't give 1 craps about her again.

Ultra-partisan MAGAnuts cannot imagine that Independents (or Democrats) can have severe criticisms of Conservative politicians like Liz Cheney, yet recognize her service in exposing their megalomaniacal election & nation-destroying “Big Liar.” But grownups know that in times of crisis, patriots and level headed leaders can emerge from any Party, or share other beliefs widely different than one’s own.

For an extreme example, Winston Churchill was an asshole Tory imperialist — but he was uniquely a man able to lead Britain during its war against Nazi fascist aggression.

The MAGAnut mind is now so hyper-partisan and aggrieved — so “tribal” in demonizing ALL opponents — that it cannot imagine working with any others who correctly rejected its prior “cult hero.”

The MAGAnut mind is now so hyper-partisan and aggrieved — so “tribal” in demonizing ALL opponents

Uh, sorry but that label applies to both sides, and to be honest, outside of the rhetoric here on usmb, I'd say I've heard more tribalism and demonizing coming from the left.

Nope! She is admired because she put our country before her political career and did what is right.

A pos manipulator like Trump wouldn't know anything about that.
Really, is that what you call voting to impeach a president before any investigations happened? I mean, she is entitled to her own opinion, but, she is a part of the group of people who impeached Trump for J6, before really knowing exactly what happened. And then became a part of the committee that began thr investigation AFTER they had already impeached him. Cheney herself said she would do whatever she could to keep Trump from running for office.

It's no secret that Liz cheney and Trump have been in a fued with each other. This whole thing with cheney is more than likely based on her personal issues with Trump. This wasn't about country before party, this was about Liz before country.

Nah, that's not it. When Liz was a right winger, you all didn't have a good thing to say about her..but now that she is all aboard the anti trump train, you all have so much good to say about her. Again, it's not her politics you like, it's her anti trump rhetoric that you like. I mean, all of the sudden she is a " true american!", and "fighting for the truth of our democracy!"...it's just funny that before the J6 committee...you all couldn't give 2 craps about her, and once this whole thing is gone and she returns to her normal republican ways, you won't give 1 craps about her again.
Guess what? People sometimes change. Some people even develop moral courage during a crisis.

Of course if Cheney showed she was just another spineless RINO afraid to criticize Trump and his “Big Lies” — even after the Lame Duck irresponsibly tried to get his mobs to stop the peaceful transfer of power — she would be just another unworthy MAGA politician. Most of these are more interested in holding onto power — and massaging the madness of their own voter base — than in really serving their country. They are grifters, demagogues, little Trumps.

Of course I can respect Cheney for denouncing Trump’s blatant attempts to divide our nation and destroy our Republic!

Tomorrow she may change yet again. Who knows how? As a non-partisan “Independent” and a proud “Never Trumper” I will decide my attitude toward her by what she does in the future. Republicans can drive her out and maybe even into the Democratic Party, or rally around her in future to purge the crazies. That is their decision.

Guess what? People sometimes change. Some people even develop moral courage during a crisis.

Of course if Cheney showed she was just another spineless RINO afraid to criticize Trump and his “Big Lies” — even after the Lame Duck irresponsibly tried to get his mobs to stop the peaceful transfer of power — she would be just another unworthy MAGA politician. Most of these are more interested in holding onto power — and massaging the madness of their own voter base — than in really serving their country. They are grifters, demagogues, little Trumps.

Of course I can respect Cheney for denouncing Trump’s blatant attempts to divide our nation and destroy our Republic!

Tomorrow she may change yet again. Who knows how? As a non-partisan “Independent” and a proud “Never Trumper” I will decide my attitude toward her by what she does in the future. Republicans can drive her out and maybe even into the Democratic Party, or rally around her in future to purge the crazies. That is their decision.
I understand, I'm not saying people can't change, I'm just saying that I don't think this has anything to do with cheneys new found sense of duty, but rather her old sense of animosity toward trump

Liz Cheney should be House Speaker!

I think you're one of those investment protecting forum trolls here to kick Conservatives into a frenzy to keep the forum busy...and nothing else.
She's definitely a troll. She's been trolling ever since I've been a member.

I understand, I'm not saying people can't change, I'm just saying that I don't think this has anything to do with cheneys new found sense of duty, but rather her old sense of animosity toward trump

Cheney lost , not because of her long standing hatred for the Trumpster, but because she let that hatred interfere in her zealous representation of the Deplorable masses in Wyoming.

She let it get personal, and it was the end of her political career.

Really, is that what you call voting to impeach a president before any investigations happened? I mean, she is entitled to her own opinion, but, she is a part of the group of people who impeached Trump for J6, before really knowing exactly what happened. And then became a part of the committee that began thr investigation AFTER they had already impeached him.

Bullshit. What investigation do you need to know that Trump refused to lift even a finger to stop the attack? They were on the phone with him!!!

McCarthy was screaming for Trump to tell his nutbags to go home and even Trump Jr. was texting Meadows that Trump is not doing enough.

10 Republicans, all of whom voted against first impeachment, voted to impeach him this time, because he obviously broke his oath of office by sitting idly by while Congress was getting attacked by his mobs.

Bullshit. What investigation do you need to know that Trump refused to lift even a finger to stop the attack? They were on the phone with him!!!

McCarthy was screaming for Trump to tell his nutbags to go home and even Trump Jr. was texting Meadows that Trump is not doing enough.

10 Republicans, all of whom voted against first impeachment, voted to impeach him this time, because he obviously broke his oath of office by sitting idly by while Congress was getting attacked by his mobs.

It wasn't President Trump's responsibility to "stop the attack" because he wasn't the one who was attacking.

In fact, if he had tried to as you say, it would be admission that he was responsible.

Crimes are committed every day of the week. Gathering evidence doesn't make some government body a legitimate court, moron. Stalin gathered evidence for his show trials.
evidence is only one component, but a necessary component of the justice system. The grand jury is the most important part.

Forum List

Back