Liz Cheney should be House Speaker!

Liz Cheney represents the Republican path back to reality and sanity!

Dee de Dee.jpeg

Dear Severely Retarded Dumbass: I'm simply saying that's what Republicans should do. Does my honestly offend or scare you?

If Republicans were semi-sane - they would elect her! What do you think?

Liz Cheney represents the Republican path back to reality and sanity!

Not me! I disagree with her on almost everything - but I do respect her as a sane Conservative Republican! She's not a flaming terrorist and she has great respect for the Constitution and institutional governance - the way the founders intended!

Go LIZ!

Those are all quotes by you in the first 5 pages of this thread, including the title "liz cheney should be house speaker!" which all indicate your supporr for her, and do not indicate "what republicans should do".

so....you hate her politics when she's voting, but now suddenly love her since she's a Trump hater?

No Republican will nominate Liz Cheney because they are all cowards enslaved to demagogic posturing and afraid of the Repub’s large lunatic base. The MAGA base was itself raised upon irresponsible anti-government leanings of the Tea Party, rightwing media demonology of opponents — and especially Trump’s own “Big Lies.”

Liz Cheney remains far more “conservative” than most MAGA Republicans. Her main crime for MAGAnuts was her disloyalty to their old cult leader — her determined and rather admirable opposition to “The Donald” himself.

I would never support her and she hasn’t a snowball’s chance in hell of becoming Speaker of the House, but unlike Trump she has proven she puts country ahead of her personal political career and interests.
Huh...another one who suddenly finds kinship with cheney simply because she went against trump...

Or put another way, had she not been a part of the "get Trump train", shed still be a "lowlife good for nothing America hating anti democracy right wing extremist"...right?

Lol, all these dems talking about how Liz is a "real conservative" because she "adheres to the constitution and the rule of law"...yet, had she not been on the Trump hater train, she'd still be amongst the hated by the left.

Huh...another one who suddenly finds kinship with cheney simply because she went against trump...

Or put another way, had she not been a part of the "get Trump train", shed still be a "lowlife good for nothing America hating anti democracy right wing extremist"...right?
Yes that is correct but she is not, she has stood up to Trump's cult and all credit to her for doing that.

Yes that is correct but she is not, she has stood up to Trump's cult and all credit to her for doing that.
Hey, that's fine, she's a grown woman and can do what she wants, my post is just about the new found love the dems have for someone they used to hate, and still would hate, if it werent for her joining the "get Trump" train.

Hey, that's fine, she's a grown woman and can do what she wants, my post is just about the new found love the dems have for someone they used to hate, and still would hate, if it werent for her joining the "get Trump" train.
That's correct, the Dem value Intregrity and can obviously see it in her even if they differ on most policies.

That's correct, the Dem value Intregrity and can obviously see it in her even if they differ on most policies.
No...they don't value integrity. They are only In support of her because she scratches that one itch that feeds their hate train....that's not integrity.

Why would the Republicans elect someone who is allied with the Democrats? If that's what they wanted, they'd elect Nancy Pelosi.

At least they would agree on one and get busy. We don't have a Congress right now and there is zero thoughts of fixing it. What it's doing is killing off the GOP but that death won't be over until 2024. And at that point, the Dems (and maybe the indies) will have to pass in house rules to prevent this from ever happening again.

Ultra-partisan MAGAnuts cannot imagine that Independents (or Democrats) can have severe criticisms of Conservative politicians like Liz Cheney, yet recognize her service in exposing their megalomaniacal election & nation-destroying “Big Liar.” But grownups know that in times of crisis, patriots and level headed leaders can emerge from any Party, or share other beliefs widely different than one’s own.

For an extreme example, Winston Churchill was an asshole Tory imperialist — but he was uniquely a man able to lead Britain during its war against Nazi fascist aggression.

The MAGAnut mind is now so hyper-partisan and aggrieved — so “tribal” in demonizing ALL opponents — that it cannot imagine working with any others who correctly rejected its prior “cult hero.”

Last edited:

Forum List

Back