Liz Cheney should be House Speaker!

If Republicans were semi-sane - they would elect her! What do you think?

They have already elected a Speaker! :laugh:

dPanVpn.jpg

She's the path to a copy of Democrat insanity.
Liz Cheney was the chair of the house republican conference, which is the 3rd highest rank. Nobody makes in there unless they're actually a conservative.

Most democrats would disagree with Liz Cheney's political positions. The difference with Cheney is she adheres to the constitution & rule of law.

Liz Cheney was the chair of the house republican conference, which is the 3rd highest rank. Nobody makes in there unless they're actually a conservative.

Most democrats would disagree with Liz Cheney's political positions. The difference with Cheney is she adheres to the constitution & rule of law.

Amen!

Liz Cheney represents the Republican path back to reality and sanity!

You do realize that Dick Cheney was a main part of the war crimes of massacring over half a million innocent Iraqi civilians with "Shock and Awe", and that Liz Cheney held a variety of positions in the criminal Bush administration?

Liz supported the totally illegal and insane impeachments of Trump.
Whether you dislike Trump or not, the impeachments were totally and completely illegal.

Wrong.
Rising in rank is a measure of corruption from the Bush administration oil money, and has nothing to do with being conservative or liberal.
Bush was one of the least honest presidents in all of history, and clearly was only motivated by oil money.

Liz Cheney is totally against the "rule of law", because the impeachments are supposed to be under the rule of law, and instead were the worst witch hunts I have seen since McCarthy.
I do not like Trump, but the impeachments were baseless crimes.

Wrong.
Rising in rank is a measure of corruption from the Bush administration oil money, and has nothing to do with being conservative or liberal.
Bush was one of the least honest presidents in all of history, and clearly was only motivated by oil money.

Liz Cheney is totally against the "rule of law", because the impeachments are supposed to be under the rule of law, and instead were the worst witch hunts I have seen since McCarthy.
I do not like Trump, but the impeachments were baseless crimes.

are you on crack? Cheney was on your side.

Also, you did to take a class on the constitution to learn whats in it.

cheneys can go fuck themselves. they engineered the bush wars you fuckers are whining about now. but you trumptards can't recall that.
I always loathed the Bushes and was very outspoken against their stupid foreign wars.....You can ask anyone who has known me that long and they'll tell you....Right, CrusaderFrank BackAgain ?

So take your "Trumptard" chickenshit and jam it up your snow Meskin ass.

Forum List

Back