Liz Cheney should be House Speaker!

Flt-42eagAMcKqJ

What Donald J. Trump did was to stand up for tens of millions of Little Trumpsters.

And Ms. Cheney's statement shows her disdain for these millions.

She shouldn't be surprised at the Royal Schlonging she received at the ballot box.

If Republicans were semi-sane - they would elect her! What do you think?
So, she votes with repubs like 99% of the time, which makes her a part of the right wing which you hate, but when she goes up against Trump...now you love her?

Not me! I disagree with her on almost everything - but I do respect her as a sane Conservative Republican! She's not a flaming terrorist and she has great respect for the Constitution and institutional governance - the way the founders intended!
Hopefully Trump will become speaker!

So, she votes with repubs like 99% of the time, which makes her a part of the right wing which you hate, but when she goes up against Trump...now you love her?

Dear Severely Retarded Dumbass: I'm simply saying that's what Republicans should do. Does my honestly offend or scare you?

No Republican will nominate Liz Cheney because they are all cowards enslaved to demagogic posturing and afraid of the Repub’s large lunatic base. The MAGA base was itself raised upon irresponsible anti-government leanings of the Tea Party, rightwing media demonology of opponents — and especially Trump’s own “Big Lies.”

Liz Cheney remains far more “conservative” than most MAGA Republicans. Her main crime for MAGAnuts was her disloyalty to their old cult leader — her determined and rather admirable opposition to “The Donald” himself.

I would never support her and she hasn’t a snowball’s chance in hell of becoming Speaker of the House, but unlike Trump she has proven she puts country ahead of her personal political career and interests.

No Republican will nominate Liz Cheney because they are all cowards enslaved to demagogic posturing and afraid of the Repub’s large lunatic base. The MAGA base was itself raised upon irresponsible anti-government leanings of the Tea Party, rightwing media demonology of opponents — and especially Trump’s own “Big Lies.”

Liz Cheney remains far more “conservative” than most MAGA Republicans. Her main crime for MAGAnuts was her disloyalty to their old cult leader — her determined and rather admirable opposition to “The Donald” himself.

I would never support her and she hasn’t a snowball’s chance in hell of becoming Speaker of the House, but unlike Trump she has proven she puts country ahead of her personal political career and interests.

As a Democrat, I would never support her, either - except for Republican House Speaker.

Forum List

Back