Liz Cheney should be House Speaker!

The person in there now, Elise Stefanik is in there because of her name?

The point is that Elise Stefanik clobbered Liz Cheney in the election.
So that means Liz likely got in because originally the voters did not realize what she really stood for.
Now they do, and booted her out.

are you on crack? Cheney was on your side.

Also, you did to take a class on the constitution to learn whats in it.

Wrong.

My side does not start illegal wars based on deliberate WMD lies, in order to massacre civilians with "Shock and Awe".

My side votes against Trump, but only because he stacked the SCOTUS.
As far as wars, he did not start a single one.
Biden is much worse because he clearly armed Zelensky and gave him the green light to start this war, by cutting off negotiations with Moscow.

And as far as the Constitution, I know what's it is, apparently a lot better than Liz Cheney does.

cheneys can go fuck themselves. they engineered the bush wars you fuckers are whining about now. but you trumptards can't recall that.

I don't get that.
Trump was also against the Bush wars.
I will take Trump over Bush or Cheney any day, even though my preference would be Bernie Sanders or Tulsi Gabbard.

633d5e7356ab4-p9d70X.jpeg

Liz Cheney was the chair of the house republican conference, which is the 3rd highest rank. Nobody makes in there unless they're actually a conservative.

Most democrats would disagree with Liz Cheney's political positions. The difference with Cheney is she adheres to the constitution & rule of law.
McCarthy has the highest rank of any Republican, but he's no conservative. He's as RINO as they come.

are you on crack? Cheney was on your side.

Also, you did to take a class on the constitution to learn whats in it.
If she was on our side, then why did Nazi Pelosi put her on that fucking kangaroo court?

If she was on our side, then why did Nazi Pelosi put her on that fucking kangaroo court?
For a start off it wasn't a court or even a kangaroo one. The Republicans had the choice of putting other Republican members on the 6th January attempted coup hearings committee but chose Gym Jordan, a known ass licking pedo enabler and obstructionist. Liz was brilliant.

For a start off it wasn't a court or even a kangaroo one. The Republicans had the choice of putting other Republican members on the 6th January attempted coup hearings committee but chose Gym Jordan, a known ass licking pedo enabler and obstructionist. Liz was brilliant.
Lie, lie, lie.

So the Republicans didn't get their choice.

Case closed.

The point is that Elise Stefanik clobbered Liz Cheney in the election.
So that means Liz likely got in because originally the voters did not realize what she really stood for.
Now they do, and booted her out.
Cheney stood for Republican values not Trump's Russian compromised treasonous values.

Forum List

Back