🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liz Cheney should be House Speaker!

Not me! I disagree with her on almost everything - but I do respect her as a sane Conservative Republican! She's not a flaming terrorist and she has great respect for the Constitution and institutional governance - the way the founders intended!
She's no longer in office. You're insane.

FlqWKkiacAAcpOC-2661351.png

Not me! I disagree with her on almost everything - but I do respect her as a sane Conservative Republican! She's not a flaming terrorist and she has great respect for the Constitution and institutional governance - the way the founders intended!

That's your opinion, but because you're a leftist with a warped view of the constitution and what our founders wanted, you're hardly a example of what the conservatives should take advice from.

Liz Cheney represents the Republican path back to reality and sanity!
Some of the Republican resistance are trying to make the case for the Congress House of Reps to e the People House gain. Just saying. All of the backroom deals and no one knowing what's in the huge legislation packages until it is passed in a way is tyranny. The last two years among many is proof of it. Maybe there are people on the board who are worried the gravy train will reduce. This is refreshing. Its energizing. The swamp though has its tentacles.

Forum List

Back