Liz Cheney: The U.S. Is ‘Sleepwalking Into Dictatorship’

Cult fantasy. She quite clearly explains why Trump is a threat. But you can't deal with what she said. So you dismiss it with this excuse.

I’m sure she does explain it, using the same talking points you can find on any leftist website or talk show. I mean, where did anyone get the idea that trump said he was going to try and be a dictator. That’s some leftist made up stuff. They got everyone believing that he’s actually going to try and be a dictator…as if that would ever work in the United States.

You’re a smart person FFI, I’ve been impressed by your responses to my posts over in the science forum, so it shocks me that you actually buy into the notion that trump is actually trying to be a dictator….

It must be embarrassing to lose an election when you’re from a politically connected family.

I’m sure she does explain it, using the same talking points you can find on any leftist website or talk show.
In other words, you are aggressively ignorant and substitute the low IQ, low hanging fruit you have created for yourself, whenever possible.

You seem so proud of that. Bizarre.

Horseshit.
tX6I8GA.jpg

I'll give her credit for one thing, she's absolutely terrified that Biden& Co are destroying this country with their policies and propelling voters to choose Trump in 2024. If the left really want to stop Trump from being president, the best way to do that is to quit doing the policies they are doing where 76% of Americans are worse off than before and 70% of Americans feel the country is going in the wrong direction.
She may be right but you dopes are certainly destroying any opportunities to rectify that dynamic. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back