Liz Cheney: The U.S. Is ‘Sleepwalking Into Dictatorship’

bcadsui9r7151.jpg
Leftards kneel for commies.

Leftards are dumb fucking assholes.

What makes Trump so CLEARLY innocent to you. What do you know that a grand juror didn't?

Anything.
The grand jury is notorious for indicting a "ham sandwich" because there is no defense representative or judge, to prevent the prosecutor from lying about what the law says.

What I know is that all classified doc authority comes only from executive privilege, which never goes away.
So charging an ex-president over classified docs is totally illegal.
Trump could have turned the National Archives over to Putin and it would have been legal.

I have applied for dozens of mortgages, I can absolutely tell you that there is no significance to an applicant valuation.
You can say whatever you want.
Fraud is impossible because the bank is supposed to be the experts.

And we all watched Jan 6, and it was not an insurrection by any means.
A protest over voter fraud concerns is perfectly legal.
Claims of fake electors is ridiculous, since it is the parties who select them before the election, and it is the state legislature that promotes their votes.

Liz was good on Rachel Maddow tonight. She loves the Constitution and hates Trump. That's about all we have in common. Plus, I think the Constitution is a dinosaur. She made it clear that we must suspend fighting each other and come together to defeat Trump and Trumpism!

Dude...wtf are you talking about??? You don't have a clue about me.
I accepted that trump wasn't elected, what the fuck are YOU talking about? Creating your own argument so you can argue? :auiqs.jpg:
Cheney was knocked out because she no longer was inline with the People of Wyoming.
Don't be stupid.
Because she wasn’t a sufficient cultist. :rolleyes:

I guess you would like me if I voted for the authoritarian Biden, right? :auiqs.jpg:

I tend to vote for the lesser of two evils, darling. If you have a problem with that
then you should move to the US and cancel my vote.
How is that authoritarian Trudeau treating you these days.? :eusa_whistle:
Ya know…
When you attack her citizenship rather than the substance of her posts, you lose every time.

Liz was good on Rachel Maddow tonight. She loves the Constitution and hates Trump. That's about all we have in common. Plus, I think the Constitution is a dinosaur. She made it clear that we must suspend fighting each other and come together to defeat Trump and Trumpism!

Wrong.
Bush, Obama, Hillary, and Biden all supported needless, expensive, and bloody wars.
Trump is the only one who started and supported no wars.

Trump was right on most things, like covid, China trade, getting out of Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, etc.

BECAUSE she was such a hard core Republican, that is why its hard to NOT hear her, Why why why WOULD SHE GIVE UP PLACE near the top of the ladder, with out a good reason?????????????????????
I wonder?
If only she’d have articulated it. :confused:

I totally agree! It's a scary and dangerous path that we're on! What do you think?
I think you’re a fucking hypocrite because you incessantly whine about democracy being destroyed until it goes against your Marxist agenda.

Okay, clown, welcome to permanent ignore. Bye...
Ah, poster Lakhota, you hit the wrong target.
Help him up, and dust him off, and say ....'Oops', I got distracted'.
Hey, it happens.

-------------------------------------------------------------
where did anyone get the idea that trump said he was going to try and be a dictator.
Ummm, look I'm just an old farmer, but........but even out here in flyover country we recognize that the mendacious seldom tell us they are gonna be mendacious.
We kinda get know what they are by what they do.
Trust me.

---------------------------------------------------------
You fuckers kneel for commies
Leftards are dumb fucking assholes
Fucking stupid libtards.
Leftards are dumb fucking assholes. ......Two of the fugliest women on the planet.
An existential question:
Can MAGA be MAGA if they cleaned up the f-bombs and the misogyny?
Or, is vulgarity and hatin' women baked into their cake?
Are they all obscene incels?

I'm persuadable that not all of 'em are like that.....if any of 'em can be articulate about it.

Ah, poster Lakhota, you hit the wrong target.
Help him up, and dust him off, and say ....'Oops', I got distracted'.
Hey, it happens.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Ummm, look I'm just an old farmer, but........but even out here in flyover country we recognize that the mendacious seldom tell us they are gonna be mendacious.
We kinda get know what they are by what they do.
Trust me.

---------------------------------------------------------

An existential question:
Can MAGA be MAGA if they cleaned up the f-bombs and the misogyny?
Or, is vulgarity and hatin' women baked into their cake?
Are they all obscene incels?

I'm persuadable that not all of 'em are like that.....if any of 'em can be articulate about it.
So many democrats silent over hamas rapes, not Republicans. Muslims are your constituents, not Republicans.

Forum List

Back