Liz Cheney: The U.S. Is ‘Sleepwalking Into Dictatorship’

Liz Cheney: The U.S. Is ‘Sleepwalking Into Dictatorship’​

The twat was roundly rejected by her constituency and only claim to fame is Darth Vader is her father.

I wonder why the Cheney family really fears Trump?
Or why Don Trump fears Liz Cheney?
Would we ever see Donny the rapist do a grab between Cheney's legs?

I, for one, would love to see her Defcon4 reaction and his BigMac fat flat on the floor.....in a nano second.

But that's just me.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

These were just the most obvious war crimes they committed.
Straight out of QAnon.
Wrong forum here, poster Rigby. Shouldn't you return to Great Awakenings.win? Or Conspiracies.win?
-----------------------------------------------------------

thus it will be nothing more than the preacher preaching to the choir.
Actually, Cheney was quite impressive during the Congressional J6 Hearings...focused, succinct, no-nonsense, no grandstanding, insightful.
I was surprised and admired her command of the facts....and of the realities.
Also, quite impressed with her political courage .... knowing that her standing up for America vs. Don Trump would not play well in deep red Wyoming. She performed to her conscience and her loyalty to America. And that was a good thing.

So good on Liz. I'm gonna read her book. And will go to a speech she is scheduled to give in Sarasota in January. I'll be glad to give a review here for you Drifter.
------------------------------------------------------------

Large cities are like lynch mobs.
QAnon?
Again?
-------------------------------------------------------------

She is part of the encrusted political elite who was shocked and unprepared to deal with a populist winning the white house
Actually, better said.....she was part of a political elite who were shocked and dismayed that the President of the United States of America would incite and anger a mob of his supporters and direct them straight at our elected Representatives ---where they beat the crap out of uniformed police, sprayed in the face with MACE, vandalize the Capitol, stole papers, computers, and furniture from the People's House.....and then pooped on the floors. All while that same President of the United States of America sat on his ass and watched it on telly and didn't move a finger to stop it.

Yeah, Liz ----and others ----were shocked and unprepared for such vulgar, violent, and misled jackasses to do what they did after Don Trump, and Fredo Trump, Dripping Rudy and screeching Kimberly Guilfoyle incited and provoked 'em.

IMHO
--------------------------------------------------

I think Cheney is scum
Actually, what I'd recommend for you poster MinTrut, go to YouTube and watch all of the J6 Congressional Hearings. Cheney performed very well.....for America, for Wyoming, for the US Congress. If only all the elected Representatives had her control and gravitas.
Watch it. Watch it for her. Watch it to learn about the attack on our elected Representatives.

-----------------------------------------------------------

And now needs Butt Hurt Cream
See the response above to poster MinTrut.
It can apply to you too, poster eagle.
Cheney was impressive. So watch the Hearings and be prepared to be impressed. And to learn.

---------------------------------------

Creating laws without consent of the people everyday
Ummm? You don't vote?
Why? What's up with that?

----------------------------------------------------

But, then, one would have thought that almost anyone could beat Trump, and Biden did not the first time. Thus, both should be embarrassed.
Ummm, the first time between Trump & Biden.....Biden won.
And if you consider the mid-terms another challenge-round and the second time.....well, Biden won that one too.

Trump has "told us what he will do," the Republican former congresswoman said in preview clips from an interview.

Liz Cheney, the former Republican representative from Wyoming, expressed deep concern in an interview about American democracy’s ability to survive another four-year presidential term for Donald Trump.

In clips shared Friday from the interview that will air on “CBS News Sunday Morning,” Cheney told host Josh Dickerson that Americans can’t entirely rely on Congress and the judicial system to rein in Trump ― the clear front-runner at this point for the GOP presidential nomination despite facing 91 felony charges linked to his 2016 campaign, his 2020 reelection loss and his mishandling of classified documents.

“He’s told us what he will do. It’s very easy to see the steps that he will take,” Cheney said.

“People who say ‘Well, if he’s elected, it’s not that dangerous because we have all of these checks and balances’ don’t fully understand the extent to which the Republicans in Congress today have been co-opted. … One of the things that we see happening today is a sort of a sleepwalking into dictatorship in the United States.”

Johnson was one of the biggest cheerleaders of Trump’s ill-fated attempt to claim victory in the 2020 election won by Joe Biden. Shortly after the election, Johnson led an amicus brief backing a Texas lawsuit asking the U.S. Supreme Court to overturn the vote.

Cheney raised similar concerns about Johnson during a podcast appearance last month.

In a quote from the interview released by CBS News, Cheney slammed newly elected House Speaker Mike Johnson (R-La.) as someone who “knows ... that what he’s doing and saying is wrong, but he’s willing to do it in an effort to please Donald Trump.”

I totally agree! It's a scary and dangerous path that we're on! What do you think?

There's a difference between reality and Liz Cheney's projections. I don't think anyone has succeeded in convincing her that false narratives are not bread and butter for the American people, some of which made her unpopular for her affiliation with false prophets of the left.

1701520938770.png

~S~

Trump has "told us what he will do," the Republican former congresswoman said in preview clips from an interview.

Liz Cheney, the former Republican representative from Wyoming, expressed deep concern in an interview about American democracy’s ability to survive another four-year presidential term for Donald Trump.

In clips shared Friday from the interview that will air on “CBS News Sunday Morning,” Cheney told host Josh Dickerson that Americans can’t entirely rely on Congress and the judicial system to rein in Trump ― the clear front-runner at this point for the GOP presidential nomination despite facing 91 felony charges linked to his 2016 campaign, his 2020 reelection loss and his mishandling of classified documents.

“He’s told us what he will do. It’s very easy to see the steps that he will take,” Cheney said.

“People who say ‘Well, if he’s elected, it’s not that dangerous because we have all of these checks and balances’ don’t fully understand the extent to which the Republicans in Congress today have been co-opted. … One of the things that we see happening today is a sort of a sleepwalking into dictatorship in the United States.”

Johnson was one of the biggest cheerleaders of Trump’s ill-fated attempt to claim victory in the 2020 election won by Joe Biden. Shortly after the election, Johnson led an amicus brief backing a Texas lawsuit asking the U.S. Supreme Court to overturn the vote.

Cheney raised similar concerns about Johnson during a podcast appearance last month.

In a quote from the interview released by CBS News, Cheney slammed newly elected House Speaker Mike Johnson (R-La.) as someone who “knows ... that what he’s doing and saying is wrong, but he’s willing to do it in an effort to please Donald Trump.”

I totally agree! It's a scary and dangerous path that we're on! What do you think?

PROJECTION
:rolleyes:

That is amazing. And the liberodal vermin don’t even understand how exposed they are as hypocrites, now.
It’s pretty obvious that far too few Republicans/Trump supporters are troubled by this.

Why? Because like far too many Germans in ths 30s,they think they’d be on the right side of that dictatorship.

As they have so often said… Democracy means almost nothing to them

It’s pretty obvious that far too few Republicans/Trump supporters are troubled by this.

Why? Because like far too many Germans in ths 30s,they think they’d be on the right side of that dictatorship.

As they have so often said… Democracy means almost nothing to them
G A S L I G H T I N G
:evil:

Forum List

Back