Liz Gets Real: Single-Payer Is The Answer

A while back I read an article about some guy up in Denver who needed a hip replacement......He found out that it would cost about $36,000 and that if he would travel to Switzerland, the same procedure (with the same prosthetic) would cost about $2,000.......

When he told his private insurer, they agreed to pay his airline costs and off he went overseas and is now happily skiing back in Colorado..

So you don't want single payor then?

So you don't want single payor then?

Beside your awful spelling and moronic posts.....You also have serious reading comprehension problems.....In other words, you are the PERFECT right wing nitwit.

I'm a free market kind of guy, but I can see the writing on the wall. We are going to single payer with health care; it's just a matter of time.

At least for the time being - Republicans should just bite the bullet and fix the glitches in Obamacare. Democrats would gladly work with them on that. Republicans keep saying that Obamacare is failing and something must be done - as they keep doing everything they can to sabotage it.
What are they doing to sabatoge it exactly?

Are you really that stupid?
Still got nothing?

Well, I guess not - if you're too stupid to read. Like that old saying: You can take a sow to the trough, but you can't make her eat.
Sure, because libtard sites are all ewe have. I am curious though, your article from slate citesOhio as a success! The Gov. Of Ohio is a Republican. :)

I would run on it too. We live in a country now where tens of millions want the government to wipe their butts and tuck them in at night. I would say it's probably a winning strategy.

At least for the time being - Republicans should just bite the bullet and fix the glitches in Obamacare. Democrats would gladly work with them on that. Republicans keep saying that Obamacare is failing and something must be done - as they keep doing everything they can to sabotage it.

Still got nothing?

Well, I guess not - if you're too stupid to read. Like that old saying: You can take a sow to the trough, but you can't make her eat.
Sure, because libtard sites are all ewe have. I am curious though, your article from slate citesOhio as a success! The Gov. Of Ohio is a Republican. :)

Yep, Kasich took the Medicaid Expansion and hasn't been trying to sabotage Obamacare. Not all Republicans are pure shit. And your point is...?

BTW, some Canadians come to the states for their health care needs BECAUSE their respective provinces pay for their costs.....PLUS they get to have a vacation in Florida after the procedure.....We do have better weather than Canada....that much I will readily stipulate.

Makes no sense! To leave the country with the best health care to seek health care in theountry with the worst health care! Canadians must be stamped with stupid!

Still got nothing?

Yep, Kasich took the Medicaid Expansion and hasn't been trying to sabotage Obamacare. Not all Republicans are pure shit. And your point is...?
That ALL libtards are pure shit!

Elizabeth Warren Calls For Democrats To Embrace Single-Payer Health Care

Obamacare was based on ‘’a conservative model,’’ the Massachusetts Democrat says.

Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) says it’s time for Democrats to run on single-payer health care across the country.

President Barack Obama “tried to move us forward with health care coverage by using a conservative model that came from one of the conservative think tanks that had been advanced by a Republican governor in Massachusetts,” Warren, referring to Mitt Romney, said in an interview with The Wall Street Journal published Tuesday.

“Now it’s time for the next step. And the next step is single payer,” she said.

Warren’s comments represent a shift to her position on the U.S. health care system. In March, she said her support for switching to single-payer ― in which the government handles coverage of health care costs, rather than insurance companies ― would depend on whether Democrats could find Republican lawmakers willing to help fix the Affordable Care Act passed under Obama.

More: Elizabeth Warren Calls For Democrats To Embrace Single-Payer Health Care

I agree that Single-Payer is the way to go! It's time to take insurance companies out of our health care!

Because the VA is such a shinning example of the federal government's ability to run a healthcare program?

Pass.

Obamacare was based on ‘’a conservative model,’’ the Massachusetts Democrat says.

Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) says it’s time for Democrats to run on single-payer health care across the country.

President Barack Obama “tried to move us forward with health care coverage by using a conservative model that came from one of the conservative think tanks that had been advanced by a Republican governor in Massachusetts,” Warren, referring to Mitt Romney, said in an interview with The Wall Street Journal published Tuesday.

Warren’s comments represent a shift to her position on the U.S. health care system. In March, she said her support for switching to single-payer ― in which the government handles coverage of health care costs, rather than insurance companies ― would depend on whether Democrats could find Republican lawmakers willing to help fix the Affordable Care Act passed under Obama.

I agree that Single-Payer is the way to go! It's time to take insurance companies out of our health care!

Because the VA is such a shinning example of the federal government's ability to run a healthcare program?

Pass.

Yep, for the most part it is. I generally use the VA instead of my private insurance. So do many of my veteran friends. Medicare is an even better example.

I hope the stupid Democrats fully embrace the destructive idea of socialized medicine.

That will insure the jackasses lose another 1000 national seats and never get control of Congress or win the Presidency.

The dumb bastards learned nothing from their losses going back to 2010.

This Princess Liesalot will be even a dumber leader of the filthy ass Democrat Party than that Crooked Hillary asshole.

Pass.

Yep, for the most part it is. I generally use the VA instead of my private insurance. So do many of my veteran friends. Medicare is an even better example.

Riiiiiight.

Short memory there pal: Veterans Health Administration scandal of 2014 - Wikipedia

p.s. You might want to look up the logical fallacy known as anecdote. Seriously.

Pass.

Riiiiiight.

Short memory there pal: Veterans Health Administration scandal of 2014 - Wikipedia

p.s. You might want to look up the logical fallacy known as anecdote. Seriously.

Yeah, I'm aware of that. However, a few bad apples don't spoil the whole bunch in this case. My VA care has always been good. Can't say the same for my military experience.

Single payer = forcing those in the healthcare industry to labor for compensation to which they did voluntarily agree.

That's indentured servitude.

The left really are an immoral people. Same ones who's ideological ancestors justified slavery through democratic means.

But hey, we can always just tax some people so other can get services they want paid for. That's not theft or anything.

Question: If I'm REALLY hungry, can I rob the supermarket of food?

I'm a free market kind of guy, but I can see the writing on the wall. We are going to single payer with health care; it's just a matter of time.

Why did California reject the single payer bill then? Not even the most liberal state is willing to accept this thing, and yet the whole nation is ready for it?

Think again... They can't even get a wall funded and yet are supposed to come up with over a trillion dollars for this thing. I give it a 0% chance, thankfully. The basic idea seems to be that since the lobby is so strong that the costs can't be lowered, let's have someone else pay for it. What a genius plan!

Hmmm.....the Democrats were told to rally behind that before and the jackoffs abandoned it as soon as they could. Why the hell would anyone believe them again?

The only way I would ever agree that single payer is the way to go is when a flat tax is imposed on everyone. No excuses, no exceptions, no exemptions!

Pass.

Riiiiiight.

Yeah, I'm aware of that. However, a few bad apples don't spoil the whole bunch in this case. My VA care has always been good. Can't say the same for my military experience.

Again, a logical fallacy.

There's reason the richest people in the world fly into America to go the Mayo Clinic and other PRIVATE hospitals. They face competition, where there are consequences to not exceeding your customer's expectations.

And I call bullshit on the notion that it's just a few bad apples. It's systemic. That shit couldn't last a minute in the real world because a competitor would step in.

I want our vets the get the finest healthcare possible. That's in the private sector, CLEARLY.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back