Liz Gets Real: Single-Payer Is The Answer

As long as you can overlook those signs in the Doctors offices stating they do not take Medicaid patients.

Then, your state should remind them of the Hyppocratic oath they took and the licence to practice that they received...Remember this about the oath......(nothing there about how much can I gouge my patinets....)

I will remember that I do not treat a fever chart, a cancerous growth,
but a sick human being, whose illness may affect the person's family and economic stability. My responsibility includes these related problems, if I am to care adequately for the sick.

I will remember that I remain a member of society, with special obligations to all my fellow human beings, those sound of mind and body as well as the infirm.

May I always act so as to preserve the finest traditions of my calling and may I long experience the joy of healing those who seek my help.
Until a doctor actually accepts a patient as a patient he has no duty or responsibility to that patient!
Under single payer, a doctor would have no reason to reject one patient over another.
You would have far fewer doctors!
Not true.

Countries Compared by Health > Physicians > Per 1,000 people. International Statistics at NationMaster.com

Liz has NEVER been real. She's a 100% genetically proven Caucasian who claims to be Indian and based her entire political career on that lie - it's like she took the movie "Dances With Wolves" too seriously. But I know that someone as dumb as Lakota still believes she's part Indian simply because "she says so."

Your knowledge of how the claim of Indian blood is determined, matches that of my parakeet......

I've met red haired, blue-eyed tribal members from the Mohican and Pequot tribes, and full black tribal members from the Narragansetts and Wamponaog tribes....

get an education first....then speak or write your bullshit....

Only you would think that your anecdotal bullshit "proves" Liz is an "indian".

Would she agree to take DNA test?

As long as you can overlook those signs in the Doctors offices stating they do not take Medicaid patients.

Then, your state should remind them of the Hyppocratic oath they took and the licence to practice that they received...Remember this about the oath......(nothing there about how much can I gouge my patinets....)

I will remember that I do not treat a fever chart, a cancerous growth,
but a sick human being, whose illness may affect the person's family and economic stability. My responsibility includes these related problems, if I am to care adequately for the sick.

I will remember that I remain a member of society, with special obligations to all my fellow human beings, those sound of mind and body as well as the infirm.

May I always act so as to preserve the finest traditions of my calling and may I long experience the joy of healing those who seek my help.
Until a doctor actually accepts a patient as a patient he has no duty or responsibility to that patient!
Under single payer, a doctor would have no reason to reject one patient over another.
That supposes that all doctors are federal employees on salary and privately paying doctors is illegal.

Single payer will be the justification for compulsory euthanasia of the expensive.

Which is exactly why they label it as "free healthcare". Who are you fooling? No one.

Fuck head, NO ONE is looking for "free" health care....We are looking to REDIRECT where the payment is made.....

Yep, you want government to force me to pay for you.

We are looking to prevent that from happening.
Too late. You were sold down the river by the Republicans decades ago. You Chumps have been massively hoaxed, and STILL have not caught on.

Single payer will be the justification for compulsory euthanasia of the expensive.
Here come the bogus fright stories. A sure sign the argument has been lost. :rolleyes:

As if insurance companies haven't been denying care for expensive patients since forever.

The nation will be there soon. But if you feel that strongly about those poor insurance company CEO's losing their obscene salaries and bonuses. Feel free at the end of each month to send them a check.

Michael Neidorff (Centene) earned a total of $22 million in 2016, making him the highest-paid executive of the eight largest publicly traded health insurers, according to a review of filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
.......and I'm sure he earned every penny based on the thousands of Americans that were denied payments by that private health insurance company....

....and if you look at the last link.....you can rest assured that the bribery in the halls of congress is in full bloom.

Outrage over $400 million tax break for health insurance ... - CNBC.com

Here's the secret payoff to health insurance CEOs buried in the GOP ...

Health Insurers Would Get Fatter Tax Break on CEO Pay Under GOP ...

It won't work in a capitalist system and it's a tax drain. Furthermore, you would have a massive doctor and healthcare revolt as costs would have to come way down in order for it to even be feasible. Possibly lower than even Canadian costs. This would then affect medical school costs, standards, the whole nine.

In the end, it will still fail or be drastically inadequate. Your quality will go down, though you will have more quantity. I believe in a multi-tier system based on free market competition. This is somewhat the issue with a new Bill if cross state insurer competition is enacted.

This is why the focus on "America First" and jobs which have been stolen are so vital. If you have a job, chances are you will have healthcare. Generational welfare (a massive problem in England for instance) will simply tax the system to such a degree that it will not survive. Then, China wins, the world loses.

But it does work in capitalist systems in the UK, and the US federal govt spends about as much as the UK govt does on healthcare. Go figure.

The US spends $588 on Medicare and $368 on Medicaid, that $956 billion a year.

The NHS costs the UK about 120 billion pounds a year. That's about $155 billion a year. Bear in mind that the UK is 1/5th the size of the US, that's $775 billion a year to run a healthcare system. The US spends MORE than that and doesn't even cover very much.

Liz is right. We need to cut out the greedy middlemen - the for-profit health care insurance companies! Think of the savings! What benefits do for-profit health insurance companies provide that couldn't be better provided without them? They provide zero health and medical benefits. Makes no sense. It's like paying protection money to the mafia. Medicare is non-profit and works just fine - with much lower management and overhead costs than for-profit health care insurance companies.

Government cant run the VA, yet wants to control whole health care.

By the way, do you think you have a right to a doctor?

You haven't read the Senate bill for yourself, that much is obvious.

There isn't a tax "break" for insurance execs in the bill. There's a tax repeal. Insurance executives were singled out by Obama for a tax penalty that was not inflicted on anyone else who earns more than $500,000. The GOP bill repeals that tax.

I'm pretty sure I have told you this before.

How "true"....and obviously all those other industrialize countries that DO have single payers.....have euthanized bodies strewn at every street corner.....Correct?

(what an idiot !!!).

But it does work in capitalist systems in the UK, and the US federal govt spends about as much as the UK govt does on healthcare. Go figure.

The NHS costs the UK about 120 billion pounds a year. That's about $155 billion a year. Bear in mind that the UK is 1/5th the size of the US, that's $775 billion a year to run a healthcare system. The US spends MORE than that and doesn't even cover very much.

Actually, you must also address that in the UK...as compared to us......DENTAL and VISION are ALSO covered........

Liz is right. We need to cut out the greedy middlemen - the for-profit health care insurance companies! Think of the savings! What benefits do for-profit health insurance companies provide that couldn't be better provided without them? They provide zero health and medical benefits. Makes no sense. It's like paying protection money to the mafia. Medicare is non-profit and works just fine - with much lower management and overhead costs than for-profit health care insurance companies.

Yes, let's cut out the greedy middlemen. Get the politicians out of our healthcare!

You haven't read the Senate bill for yourself, that much is obvious.

There isn't a tax "break" for insurance execs in the bill. There's a tax repeal. Insurance executives were singled out by Obama for a tax penalty that was not inflicted on anyone else who earns more than $500,000. The GOP bill repeals that tax.

I'm pretty sure I have told you this before.

Yes, you have....and my contention still is.....and the author of the article.... concludes that as the increased tax breaks come down on private health care insurance companies, their respective board members will INCREASE the salary and benefits to their CEOs and, of course, themselves......ergo, the GOP in congress has financially benefited the private HC company what, in turn, will give hefty election donations to the same "lawmakers."

Actually, you must also address that in the UK...as compared to us......DENTAL and VISION are ALSO covered........

Well... I'm not so sure. You have to pay for dental in the UK and vision. It might be cheaper.

Forum List

Back