Lockdown #2 underway

The state run MSNBC is calling the gas hike the Putin gas hike...unfuckingbelievable.....

From now on everything bad that happens in the US will be Putin's fault.

That's another reason the Turnip started this war.:dunno:

Ignorance is bliss--enjoy your utopia.

Not ignorance, just independence.

So far the rising prices has changed one thing in our life, my wife now drives the Kia to work vice the Ford as it gets better gas mileage and winter is over and she does not need the heated seats that the Ford has.

Not ignorance, just independence.

So far the rising prices has changed one thing in our life, my wife now drives the Kia to work vice the Ford as it gets better gas mileage and winter is over and she does not need the heated seats that the Ford has.
The fact that you don't recognize the bullshit that is happening and believe your life hasn't changed exemplifies your ignorance. Carry on Skippy, as long as you're happy.

The fact that you don't recognize the bullshit that is happening and believe your life hasn't changed exemplifies your ignorance. Carry on Skippy, as long as you're happy.

I do know what is going on, but it has not changed my life one iota.

Sorry that your life is changed, ours is not. The raise my wife got in Nov so far more than covers any price increases over the past year. And that is not even taking into account the smaller one I got this year.

I do know what is going on, but it has not changed my life one iota.

Sorry that your life is changed, ours is not. The raise my wife got in Nov so far more than covers any price increases over the past year. And that is not even taking into account the smaller one I got this year.
Convince yourself, you don't have to convince me--I am a realist and I am aware of what is going on in the world around me.

Convince yourself, you don't have to convince me--I am a realist and I am aware of what is going on in the world around me.

I do not need to convince myself of anything, I am living it in real time.

Our life has literally never been better.

The state run MSNBC is calling the gas hike the Putin gas hike...unfuckingbelievable.....
BlameRussia.jpg

That's not all you lie about. BTW, you don't know about your own life, you surely know nothing of mine.

you were the one whining above about not being able to travel.

Your life must have really sucked before the vegetable.

Not at all. Unlike you, I will not allow the resident of the White House impact my life or my joy.

This may shock the hell out of you, but not everyone bases their entire life around who is the resident of the White House

Don't be so sure that mandates won't raise their ugly heads again in the form of work-at-home edicts to deal with this new "national emergency."
I think its a great idea, if voluntary!!!!

Reducing the U.S. consumption will reduce gas prices in the quickest manner....

Forum List

Back