Lockdown #2 underway

Spoken like a good slave.
:rofl:

What's slavish about it? It's voluntary.

People will be begging to work from home again, with these kind of gas prices!

That's a pay increase for the employee choosing to do such, and reducing consumption, reducing our demand, will lower prices for everyone!

:rofl:

What's slavish about it? It's voluntary.

People will be begging to work from home again, with these kind of gas prices!

That's a pay increase for the employee choosing to do such, and reducing consumption, reducing our demand, will lower prices for everyone!
If you can't see now that you are a slave, you will never see it.

I can't say I feel sorry for you. I can say that you had better damn well never try to drag me down to your level.

I can't say I feel sorry for you. I can say that you had better damn well never try to drag me down to your level.
They just enjoy being told what to do
Stay home, wear mask, get shots, sell car, stay home, buy electric or ride a bike, don’t protest, stay home, lose your business, virtue signal about caring for others, stay home, wear mask……….

If you can't explain what you meant by your comment, then it has no meaning to anyone but yourself.... Is that how you choose to leave it, then ones dokee.

They just enjoy being told what to do
Stay home, wear mask, get shots, sell car, stay home, buy electric or ride a bike, don’t protest, stay home, lose your business, virtue signal about caring for others, stay home, wear mask……….
What part of the word voluntary, do you not understand, Mr. drama queen??? :lol:

you were the one whining above about not being able to travel.

Not at all. Unlike you, I will not allow the resident of the White House impact my life or my joy.

This may shock the hell out of you, but not everyone bases their entire life around who is the resident of the White House
I don't consider domestic travel as traveling, moron. Nothing has stopped me from traveling domestically. We've been through this before--don't you remember. While you were working from your attic (and saving that all important gas money that you are throwing away like water now) and not traveling--I was and still am. No accounting for stupidity, but you keep on trying flyboy.

you enjoy your lockdown.

The wife and I will be at the beach for a week at the end of March. I will soak up some rays for you
I dont believe a word of that

you may be fixed for the rest of your short life

but even selfish Tweeners have children and grandchildren

and thanks to liberal hysteria their time on earth will not be as pleasant as yours was

I dont believe a word of that

you may be fixed for the rest of your short life

but even selfish Tweeners have children and grandchildren

and thanks to liberal hysteria their time on earth will not be as pleasant as yours was
You can tell who is the leftist insect 🐜 by the mask

Forum List

Back