Lockdown #2 underway

The state run MSNBC is calling the gas hike the Putin gas hike...unfuckingbelievable.....
No matter what, we'd still be seeing global hikes in fuel prices as a result of Russia's military action in Ukraine...however we'd never be so affected by it, if it weren't for globalist Democrat's sanctions forcing it and us being integrated into the global collective like we are. If not for those things we might have only seen a minor hike which we could remedy with a self-sufficient backup plan.

Mac1958 thinks of himself a moderate floating in a sea of extremists

in his mind anyone who disagrees with him on even the smallest detail is either a far right or a far left winger

only he is steering the ship of state in the correct position

but trump really freaked him out

and now he thinks its mostly rightwingers hiding under his bed
He is a liar and lied about his job. He is a leftist who leans very left and always has. He is a pompous asshole who never adds any value to any discussion.

He is a liar and lied about his job. He is a leftist who leans very left and always has. He is a pompous asshole who never adds any value to any discussion.
I think Mac1958 is out of his mind with hate toward trump and the 75 million trump voters who he blames for putting trump in office

If we survive biden, the anti-oil wackos, putin, and Xi he could return to his normal and reasonably harmless old Tweener self someday

It's good to know you like the butt fucking you are taking. It's cool bro. I'll keep your tendencies on the downlow.

:beer:

your homosexuals fantasies aside, we are just fine.

Signed a contract on a new house last Friday.

The first house we will have bought that will be a new construction that we got to customize, now the hard part is waiting till Oct for it to be done.

I think Mac1958 is out of his mind with hate toward trump and the 75 million trump voters who he blames for putting trump in office

If we survive biden, the anti-oil wackos, putin, and Xi he could return to his normal and reasonably harmless old Tweener self someday
It wasn’t even Trump. He admitted he has always leaned left. He hid it under Trump but he is a leftist. He also claimed to have approximately 400 clients when an average person is his supposed role has about 95. The man is a liar. His posts are useless.

The first house we will have bought that will be a new construction that we got to customize, now the hard part is waiting till Oct for it to be done.
On the internet practically every lib claims to be better off than average

because no one can prove otherwise

You’re lucky if you ll be able to move in by Dec. honestly. Those rarely go on time.

You’re lucky if you ll be able to move in by Dec. honestly. Those rarely go on time.

The Oct date was the builders "worst case scenario" date. Could be sooner. Should not be much later. Either way the price for the house is locked in.

Interesting and surprising given the current circumstances and supply chain issues. Good luck.

The house was already "planned" as it were. The foundation was already laid before we found out about it. Much of the material has already been ordered or is already on hand. The house is a in a very small neighborhood (maybe 15 total homes) targeting people like us...."older" no kids at home, dual income, single main level with a lower level that as we get older would not need to go to very often if we did not wish to. Open floorplan in the main level with the living/dining/kitchen basically one big great room...perfect for entertaining.

The house was already "planned" as it were. The foundation was already laid before we found out about it. Much of the material has already been ordered or is already on hand. The house is a in a very small neighborhood (maybe 15 total homes) targeting people like us...."older" no kids at home, dual income, single main level with a lower level that as we get older would not need to go to very often if we did not wish to. Open floorplan in the main level with the living/dining/kitchen basically one big great room...perfect for entertaining.
My friend is doing the same but with a townhouse and they are nine months behind schedule due to material/supply chain issues. The foundation is up, the skeleton is up but getting appliances, hooking up electrical, propane tank acquisition, etc. has taken a very long time. But it could just be liberal MA.

My friend is doing the same but with a townhouse and they are nine months behind schedule due to material/supply chain issues. The foundation is up, the skeleton is up but getting appliances, hooking up electrical, propane tank acquisition, etc. has taken a very long time. But it could just be liberal MA.

We just ordered the appliances this week, but should arrive by Oct. Instead of them picking them we are given a $1500 appliance credit, which is a bit of joke but it is better than nothing. I am in Illinois which is pretty liberal. but live down in the right leaning part so maybe that helps

We just ordered the appliances this week, but should arrive by Oct. Instead of them picking them we are given a $1500 appliance credit, which is a bit of joke but it is better than nothing. I am in Illinois which is pretty liberal. but live down in the right leaning part so maybe that helps
So he got the same credit. Identical actually but he decided to go to $4k I believe to make em somewhat nice. Same with counter tops. The propane tank hookup and attainment took longer than expected.

So he got the same credit. Identical actually but he decided to go to $4k I believe to make em somewhat nice. Same with counter tops. The propane tank hookup and attainment took longer than expected.

We will go over our credit on just the dishwasher and oven. we are looking at just about 4 grand as well. actually waiting on the quote now from the appliance store. MSRP was just about 4700. We do not have propane and they marble for the countertops we choose one that they new was in stock. I have heard there are problems with windows being delayed in other areas so that is a concern.

That's okay, Biden is making sure Trump will be president again. Biden has one of the lowest approval ratings of any president after his first year. That's with the media That's on his side.

Odin forbid we actually get someone new and under 70 in the White House, lets just keep recycling the same old shit.

Forum List

Back