Lockdown #2 underway

We will go over our credit on just the dishwasher and oven. we are looking at just about 4 grand as well. actually waiting on the quote now from the appliance store. MSRP was just about 4700. We do not have propane and they marble for the countertops we choose one that they new was in stock. I have heard there are problems with windows being delayed in other areas so that is a concern.
You got it covered. Good luck, man.

He doesn't need anymore edicts. Doubling the price of fuel with no end in sight coupled with inflation has a tendency to keep people at home. The vegetable is fucking me out of another year of enjoyable retirement travel and I am resentful as hell. I hope karma rips his fucking head off and pisses down his throat.
I'll bet you're the guy that sits on the front porch and screams at the kids to get off your lawn.

I'll bet you're the guy that sits on the front porch and screams at the kids to get off your lawn.
No. Old poor men do that
We are thinkers and prospered from such so we know freedom is not freedumb and we know that fear and feelings mandates is no way to live life nor run government . We also know that non compliance to virtue signals and hoaxes disturbs your safe space

No. Old poor men do that
We are thinkers and prospered from such so we know freedom is not freedumb and we know that fear and feelings mandates is no way to live life nor run government . We also know that non compliance to virtue signals and hoaxes disturbs your safe space
Ah, so you believe in sacrificing for freedom as in paying more at the pump so that we can help Ukraine in their quest for freedom and their defense against Russia. Me too! Thanks!

Ah, so you believe in sacrificing for freedom as in paying more at the pump so that we can help Ukraine in their quest for freedom and their defense against Russia. Me too! Thanks!
No I believe the way this happened instantly means that it was preplanned and artificially induced.
I am able to think. You emote for dear Ukrainians when you can’t locate them on a map.
I think Putin has lost it recently and best hope is inside job takes him out. All your sacrifice for freedom is your own typical liberal made up stuff that you are trying to force on others. It’s bad Putin invaded but for true citizens and supporters of the USA we Dont Go in the economic tank for Ukraine. Simply more virtue signaling from Libs is your contention, sacrifice for our fellow man, think of others…all the Same Stuff we heard about Covid.
Funny how mantra keep repeating

No I believe the way this happened instantly means that it was preplanned and artificially induced.
I am able to think. You emote for dear Ukrainians when you can’t locate them on a map.
I think Putin has lost it recently and best hope is inside job takes him out. All your sacrifice for freedom is your own typical liberal made up stuff that you are trying to force on others. It’s bad Putin invaded but for true citizens and supporters of the USA we Dont Go in the economic tank for Ukraine. Simply more virtue signaling from Libs is your contention, sacrifice for our fellow man, think of others…all the Same Stuff we heard about Covid.
Funny how mantra keep repeating
See I think more broadly. I would like to get into heaven and the good Lord keeps giving us tests on how we behave by testing us on how we think about others rather than self. To each his own, you can do your thing and I'll do mine.

FB_IMG_1646786091145.jpg

Real citizens of the USA don’t go into the economic tank for Ukraine over crazy Putin

The #3 will be regarding paying with money. There’s gonna be some hoax about cash. Don’t have the details yet but more malarkey about”it’s for your own good…..help others….”

Forum List

Back