Lockdown Fans: What Is Your Endgame Plan?

People who want the lockdowns to continue spend a lot of time shouting slogans and congratulating themselves on how they're "the only ones who care about saving lives", but I have yet to hear any of them tell us what their actual plan is for an endgame, or how they envision the future going forward if we were to cave in to their demands.

So I'd really like to know: if you could convince all the governors to continue the lockdowns, what do you think that looks like? How long do you want it to last, and/or what is your metric for ending it? And then what happens? What's your plan going forward from there? Do you have one?
A good place to start is when there are no new cases.

You couldn't figure that out all by yourself? Wow!
That will never happen

Not with our president.
Not with any president

Looks like South Korea, Singapore and other countries are flattening out that curve and reducing their numbers of active cases. Why can't Trump?

Let me know when the combined population numbers of those countries comes close to our actual population number....
There are no excuses for what has happened here. We are supposed to have the best medical facilities and equipment. Our situation was created by poor presidential leadership.
Obama created it? Yeah, we know.
We know what Obama did. He left a pandemic response team. We're living now with what trump is doing. 6 times the number of deaths than when Obama faced a pandemic and rising.

If the people want a lockdown next year, they can vote for Sleepy Joe. If not, they can vote for the Trumpster.

Let the people decide.

The people are speaking and they majority are saying we aren't ready.

The votes haven't been counted yet. BTW, President Trump is reopening the economy. You can still stay locked in your domicile if you like. And if you want everyone to be locked down, that's what the election in November is going to be about.
trump is not opening anything. It will be up to the governors. And you really need to quit listening to trump because this election won't be about any lockdown, it will be about trumps incompetent leadership that caused a lockdown that could have been prevented.

No one is a fan of the lockdowns. Some people just love their mothers, fathers, grandmothers and grandfathers and are not eager to sacrifice them to President Trump's reelection campaign.
that group apparently does not include Fredo’s brother, the New York governor who insisted that chinese disease patients be sent to nursing homes
How many dead Americans do you think are "acceptable" losses? Give us a number.
How many bankrupt and financially destroyed Americans do you believe to be acceptable?
More than the number of dead ones.
50 million, asshole?
50 million living people can start over again. The dead cannot, nor will the families and friends ever recover from the loss. Life is more important than money motherfucker, plain and simple.
You really are an asshole.

Your gandma can die, for all I care. I won't have my life destroyed so your grandma doesn't have to isolate herself.
My grandmother died in 1995. But I refuse to see lives destroyed because your punk ass doesn't have the discipline to do what it takes to reduce the spread of the virus just so you can go down to the store and buy a bag of seeds. We don't need to be infected because of idiots like you. You right wingers are like children. I don't like this any more than you do, but I am not willing to get sick so I can go watch state u play a football game. Nor am I willing to get sick just so I can make some money. We don't have an economy if half the people are sick. And we certainly don't if people are dying. So grow up. You ain't missing nothing because you can't go sell something
You don't think lives are destroyed when people are unemployed for years, go bankrupt, lose everything they own and live on the street?

You're a colossal dumbfuck. If you don't want to be infected, then stay in your house, but don't be telling other people they can't go to work. 95% of people who get COVID-19 don't even know it, so how is half the population going to be so sick that they can't go to work? only 0.01% of the population will die because of COVID-19. I'm not exactly quacking in my boots over that.

As I was explaining to someone yesterday, it's not even just about the lives of people in the United States if the US economy collapses. Even if the pie-in-the-sky leftists are right and America will never devolve into a third-world country, what about those places that already ARE third-world countries, whose people are dependent on American charity and generosity to even survive? What the hell happens to them when we're so broke and desperate ourselves that we have nothing to give them? Or does saving THOSE lives no longer matter when the left has a new set of human shields to hide behind?
I went to Sams Club today and they had no pork and very little beef. What are the callous self centered retired old coots going to do when there's nothing to eat?
Do you even get WHY there is no pork or beef?
There's no beef or Pork because of hysterical douchebags like you.

Wrong, idiot. There is no beef or pork because of the consolidation of the meat packing industry. Hundreds of people crammed together spreading the virus to each other...and turning little towns into COVID hot spots.

Fascinating. And that addresses the topic of the thread how?

Why don't you ask Bripat, your bitchness? He's the one babbling about no meat at Sam's Club

My question was for people who want to extend the lockdowns, Your Stupidness. Bri doesn't want to extend them, so the question is not to him.
No, you asked me what our (his and mine)discussion about meat had to do with the topic of your thread. It is weird that you would ask me what it has to do with the topic when he is the one that brought it up. Only people that agree with you are allowed to talk about meat and not the topic of your thread?

Bri doesn't have a problem addressing the topic. You, on the other hand, have a history of ignoring the topic to try to deflect off onto your talking points.
That was classic projection. Textbook even. Your lame, strawman, topic was "addressed" over and over. You just didn't get the response your hindass demanded. Tissue?

"Straw man" does not mean "things I don't want to talk about", Seabiscuit. If you really can't see how asking what alternative people have to offer to reopening is a relevant topic to discuss, then you are literally the only one who can't see it, and you're probably also in need of a helmet and a babysitter for your own protection.

You just don't like that you can't get away with deflecting and turning this thread into your standard, warmed-over shouting match of "My slogans mean I'm a good person and you aren't!"
Your Strawman is your statement that anyone wants the lockdown. Necessary doesn't equate to desired.
You cant demand a lockdown and then claim you are not responsible for the economic consequences
You can't ignore all advice given to you about an approaching pandemic then not understand the economic damage you have created.
Trump did not ”ignore all advice”

dont fall for lib lies in the news media

I hate to break it to them, but Trump has been following "the experts' science" right down the line. They conveniently forget that, back at the beginning, the experts and their science were wrong.
No he hasn't. Because he was warned about this in November.

People who want the lockdowns to continue spend a lot of time shouting slogans and congratulating themselves on how they're "the only ones who care about saving lives", but I have yet to hear any of them tell us what their actual plan is for an endgame, or how they envision the future going forward if we were to cave in to their demands.

So I'd really like to know: if you could convince all the governors to continue the lockdowns, what do you think that looks like? How long do you want it to last, and/or what is your metric for ending it? And then what happens? What's your plan going forward from there? Do you have one?

That will never happen

Not with our president.
Not with any president

Looks like South Korea, Singapore and other countries are flattening out that curve and reducing their numbers of active cases. Why can't Trump?

Let me know when the combined population numbers of those countries comes close to our actual population number....
There are no excuses for what has happened here. We are supposed to have the best medical facilities and equipment. Our situation was created by poor presidential leadership.
We know what Obama did. He left a pandemic response team. We're living now with what trump is doing. 6 times the number of deaths than when Obama faced a pandemic and rising.

If the people want a lockdown next year, they can vote for Sleepy Joe. If not, they can vote for the Trumpster.

Let the people decide.

Of course

the helicopter money is still falling from the sky

but thats very short-sighted

No one is a fan of the lockdowns. Some people just love their mothers, fathers, grandmothers and grandfathers and are not eager to sacrifice them to President Trump's reelection campaign.
250 million people world wide are going to be starving if we don’t get our food supply flowing like it was before the lockdown. How long do you expect to keep grandparents away from their grandkids? This is no where near as simple as you claim it to be.

7.8 billion people world wide are looking at a pandemic right now. We might want to end that first.
And only around 46.8 million of the most unhealthy people are looking at death from covid, vs the 3x that amount, 250 million, infants to elderly, are looking at starving to death. 68 million in this country alone are looking at crippling unemployment.

And that's just our country. Anyone who thinks the US economy can collapse without taking every other country with it is high as balls and hallucinating.
Anybody who thinks the economy can be fully productive when people are scared to go to work because they could get sick or die is high as balls and hallucinating.

That is silly.
When only 70k out of 330 million have died, that only 0.021%.
That means only 2 out of every 10,000 people have died.
No one would be scared about going to work if they were not constantly be lied to and facing hysterical propaganda.

And the culprit is obvious.
When a vaccine is available, think about the profits from selling 330 million anxious customers, a vaccine at $100 a shot?
It's not the number that have died that concerns people, it's number that will die. One does not have to be a scientist or a visionary to see where we're going. The average number of covid 19 deaths per day in the US averaged over the last 2 weeks has been 1650/day. If that death rate continues without increasing due to opening up the country, the death toll will rise to 240,000 by the middle of August and exceed 450,000 by the end of the year. And that's if we're successful in opening the country so the death rate does not increase.

But there are two questions that need to be addressed in that.

One, are the lockdowns actually saving people from dying, or are they just delaying it a little? I mean, we've been locked down to varying degrees for a while now, and cases and deaths keep coming up. And whatever the leftists might like to believe, they aren't concentrated in the areas with less-strict lockdowns. If the lockdowns are delaying people getting it and dying from it, that works IF a vaccine or cure is going to come along soon. Otherwise, the end result is going to be the same.

Two, what about the deaths caused by the lockdowns themselves? Anyone who pretends that reopen vs lockdown is a binary choice between deaths vs no deaths is drunk.
I agree. Lock downs or partial openings of economy only delay new cases and deaths until such time as we have a vaccine to prevent covid19, and/or antivirals to treat it. With over 50 different organization developing vaccines and dozens of drug companies working on antivirals, we are almost certain to have a few next year. Once we do, we will begin saving a lot of lives and building confidence in the safety of both consumers, and workers. Then and only then will we see our lives return to normal and long term economic growth.

IMHO, if we completely open up the country, we certainly would have increases in number cases and deaths and consumers would be very reluctant consumers. People would go to the groceries stores because they feel they need to and yes they would dine out occasionally, go to sporting events, and other activities but they would be reluctance to do so fueled by daily reports of rising number deaths and cases. In the end it will consumers, not goverment or business that decide whether the country opens and stays open.

I don't know any way of determining how many deaths occur do to lock-downs. My gut feel is they are a lot less than 75,000 every two months.
Y’all still don’t get it, this is 3 times as infectious as the flu. Apparently an even more infectious strain is starting to take over. The whole 6ft of social distance is nothing more than a show. It’s makes us feel safe as long as where six feet away from each other at the grocery store. A. it’s bullshit as far as there’s no magical barrier that this virus can’t travel past 6 ft in the air. It can’t travel far as fuck depending on things like vapor pressure and ventilation. On top of that it hangs in the air, so you might be walking behind someone with 6ft distance, but in a few seconds you’re going to be right in their previous “airspace”. B. What no one is talking about is indirect transmission meaning you pick it up from touching something that a carrier touched, which is the most likely path of transmission for everyone. We’re all touching the same pin pads and card readers at the grocery store. This is where masks help because it’s stops you from touching your face, but they are in no way 100% effective, not even close.

In other words there is no stopping the spread of this virus. Only slightly slowing it. By the time a vaccine is ready it will be too late. We will have reached herd immunity. The only goal of the shutdown was to make sure our healthcare system doesn’t get overwhelmed. IT WAS NOT TO BUY TIME FOR A VACCINE. The place where this is raging probably the most in the world is NYC. Their hospitals are busy yes, but not overwhelmed. They also live crammed on top of each other, take an elevator that’s been touched 100 times per day, go to the subway that’s been touched a thousand time per day, and then ride on a tube that has thousands of people on it per day. Maybe NY should stay shut down a little longer. But for at least 95% of the rest of the country, there is no logical reason for people under 65, in relatively good health to stay locked down. Our hospitals have almost double the amount of ICU beds, and specialized equipment than most countries in Europe. We also have twice as many specialized medical staff like MDs, RN, and RT’s than Europe does, who many of their doctors are just general practitioners. Like our system or not, it’s damn good at taking care of very sick people compared to Europe. This isn’t going to overwhelm the system. We should encourage the young to go out and catch this as quickly as possible.
Herd Immunity for the virus is estimated at 60% of population has attained immunity. Assuming 17% of the population has been infected but is asymptomatic according to a study from antibody testing. These cases, about 56 million are not counted in current data. Thus we have approximately 1 million known cases and 56 million unknown that hope are immune. That leaves us 163 million cases and about 11 million deaths to go before we reach herd immunity without a vaccine. This of course assumes that humans develop an immunity longer than a few weeks which is so far unproven.

However the worst case is no vaccine and no long term immunity like the HIV virus. That means we will never reach herd immunity. We just have to live with it indefinitely. However, even this dark outcome has a silver lining. We won't have to be as concerned about global warming.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2

That will never happen

Not with our president.
Not with any president

Let the people decide.

Of course

the helicopter money is still falling from the sky

but thats very short-sighted
Well actually it isn't. But it looks like we are going to try it your way and you better hope it works. I don't see that happening but when the shit hits the fan just make sure you are here to take the drilling I will be giving you trump idiots.

250 million people world wide are going to be starving if we don’t get our food supply flowing like it was before the lockdown. How long do you expect to keep grandparents away from their grandkids? This is no where near as simple as you claim it to be.

7.8 billion people world wide are looking at a pandemic right now. We might want to end that first.
And only around 46.8 million of the most unhealthy people are looking at death from covid, vs the 3x that amount, 250 million, infants to elderly, are looking at starving to death. 68 million in this country alone are looking at crippling unemployment.

And that's just our country. Anyone who thinks the US economy can collapse without taking every other country with it is high as balls and hallucinating.
Anybody who thinks the economy can be fully productive when people are scared to go to work because they could get sick or die is high as balls and hallucinating.

That is silly.
When only 70k out of 330 million have died, that only 0.021%.
That means only 2 out of every 10,000 people have died.
No one would be scared about going to work if they were not constantly be lied to and facing hysterical propaganda.

And the culprit is obvious.
When a vaccine is available, think about the profits from selling 330 million anxious customers, a vaccine at $100 a shot?
It's not the number that have died that concerns people, it's number that will die. One does not have to be a scientist or a visionary to see where we're going. The average number of covid 19 deaths per day in the US averaged over the last 2 weeks has been 1650/day. If that death rate continues without increasing due to opening up the country, the death toll will rise to 240,000 by the middle of August and exceed 450,000 by the end of the year. And that's if we're successful in opening the country so the death rate does not increase.

But there are two questions that need to be addressed in that.

One, are the lockdowns actually saving people from dying, or are they just delaying it a little? I mean, we've been locked down to varying degrees for a while now, and cases and deaths keep coming up. And whatever the leftists might like to believe, they aren't concentrated in the areas with less-strict lockdowns. If the lockdowns are delaying people getting it and dying from it, that works IF a vaccine or cure is going to come along soon. Otherwise, the end result is going to be the same.

Two, what about the deaths caused by the lockdowns themselves? Anyone who pretends that reopen vs lockdown is a binary choice between deaths vs no deaths is drunk.
I agree. Lock downs or partial openings of economy only delay new cases and deaths until such time as we have a vaccine to prevent covid19, and/or antivirals to treat it. With over 50 different organization developing vaccines and dozens of drug companies working on antivirals, we are almost certain to have a few next year. Once we do, we will begin saving a lot of lives and building confidence in the safety of both consumers, and workers. Then and only then will we see our lives return to normal and long term economic growth.

IMHO, if we completely open up the country, we certainly would have increases in number cases and deaths and consumers would be very reluctant consumers. People would go to the groceries stores because they feel they need to and yes they would dine out occasionally, go to sporting events, and other activities but they would be reluctance to do so fueled by daily reports of rising number deaths and cases. In the end it will consumers, not goverment or business that decide whether the country opens and stays open.

I don't know any way of determining how many deaths occur do to lock-downs. My gut feel is they are a lot less than 75,000 every two months.
Y’all still don’t get it, this is 3 times as infectious as the flu. Apparently an even more infectious strain is starting to take over. The whole 6ft of social distance is nothing more than a show. It’s makes us feel safe as long as where six feet away from each other at the grocery store. A. it’s bullshit as far as there’s no magical barrier that this virus can’t travel past 6 ft in the air. It can’t travel far as fuck depending on things like vapor pressure and ventilation. On top of that it hangs in the air, so you might be walking behind someone with 6ft distance, but in a few seconds you’re going to be right in their previous “airspace”. B. What no one is talking about is indirect transmission meaning you pick it up from touching something that a carrier touched, which is the most likely path of transmission for everyone. We’re all touching the same pin pads and card readers at the grocery store. This is where masks help because it’s stops you from touching your face, but they are in no way 100% effective, not even close.

In other words there is no stopping the spread of this virus. Only slightly slowing it. By the time a vaccine is ready it will be too late. We will have reached herd immunity. The only goal of the shutdown was to make sure our healthcare system doesn’t get overwhelmed. IT WAS NOT TO BUY TIME FOR A VACCINE. The place where this is raging probably the most in the world is NYC. Their hospitals are busy yes, but not overwhelmed. They also live crammed on top of each other, take an elevator that’s been touched 100 times per day, go to the subway that’s been touched a thousand time per day, and then ride on a tube that has thousands of people on it per day. Maybe NY should stay shut down a little longer. But for at least 95% of the rest of the country, there is no logical reason for people under 65, in relatively good health to stay locked down. Our hospitals have almost double the amount of ICU beds, and specialized equipment than most countries in Europe. We also have twice as many specialized medical staff like MDs, RN, and RT’s than Europe does, who many of their doctors are just general practitioners. Like our system or not, it’s damn good at taking care of very sick people compared to Europe. This isn’t going to overwhelm the system. We should encourage the young to go out and catch this as quickly as possible.
Herd Immunity for the virus is estimated at 60% of population has attained immunity. Assuming 17% of the population has been infected but is asymptomatic according to a study from antibody testing. These cases, about 56 million are not counted in current data. Thus we have approximately 1 million known cases and 56 million unknown that hope are immune. That leaves us 163 million cases and about 11 million deaths to go before we reach herd immunity without a vaccine. This of course assumes that humans develop an immunity longer than a few weeks which is so far unproven.

However the worst case is no vaccine and no long term immunity like the HIV virus. That means we will never reach herd immunity. We just have to live with it indefinitely. However, even this dark outcome has a silver lining. We won't have to be as concerned about global warming.
11 million deaths? Where did you get this fantasy number? The mortality rate for the virus is 0.1%. If 100 million people were infected, there would only be 100,000 deaths.

that group apparently does not include Fredo’s brother, the New York governor who insisted that chinese disease patients be sent to nursing homes
How many dead Americans do you think are "acceptable" losses? Give us a number.
How many bankrupt and financially destroyed Americans do you believe to be acceptable?
More than the number of dead ones.
50 million, asshole?
50 million living people can start over again. The dead cannot, nor will the families and friends ever recover from the loss. Life is more important than money motherfucker, plain and simple.
You really are an asshole.

Your gandma can die, for all I care. I won't have my life destroyed so your grandma doesn't have to isolate herself.
My grandmother died in 1995. But I refuse to see lives destroyed because your punk ass doesn't have the discipline to do what it takes to reduce the spread of the virus just so you can go down to the store and buy a bag of seeds. We don't need to be infected because of idiots like you. You right wingers are like children. I don't like this any more than you do, but I am not willing to get sick so I can go watch state u play a football game. Nor am I willing to get sick just so I can make some money. We don't have an economy if half the people are sick. And we certainly don't if people are dying. So grow up. You ain't missing nothing because you can't go sell something
You don't think lives are destroyed when people are unemployed for years, go bankrupt, lose everything they own and live on the street?

You're a colossal dumbfuck. If you don't want to be infected, then stay in your house, but don't be telling other people they can't go to work. 95% of people who get COVID-19 don't even know it, so how is half the population going to be so sick that they can't go to work? only 0.01% of the population will die because of COVID-19. I'm not exactly quacking in my boots over that.

As I was explaining to someone yesterday, it's not even just about the lives of people in the United States if the US economy collapses. Even if the pie-in-the-sky leftists are right and America will never devolve into a third-world country, what about those places that already ARE third-world countries, whose people are dependent on American charity and generosity to even survive? What the hell happens to them when we're so broke and desperate ourselves that we have nothing to give them? Or does saving THOSE lives no longer matter when the left has a new set of human shields to hide behind?
I went to Sams Club today and they had no pork and very little beef. What are the callous self centered retired old coots going to do when there's nothing to eat?
Do you even get WHY there is no pork or beef?
There's no beef or Pork because of hysterical douchebags like you.

Wrong, idiot. There is no beef or pork because of the consolidation of the meat packing industry. Hundreds of people crammed together spreading the virus to each other...and turning little towns into COVID hot spots.

Fascinating. And that addresses the topic of the thread how?

Why don't you ask Bripat, your bitchness? He's the one babbling about no meat at Sam's Club

My question was for people who want to extend the lockdowns, Your Stupidness. Bri doesn't want to extend them, so the question is not to him.
No, you asked me what our (his and mine)discussion about meat had to do with the topic of your thread. It is weird that you would ask me what it has to do with the topic when he is the one that brought it up. Only people that agree with you are allowed to talk about meat and not the topic of your thread?

Bri doesn't have a problem addressing the topic. You, on the other hand, have a history of ignoring the topic to try to deflect off onto your talking points.
That was classic projection. Textbook even. Your lame, strawman, topic was "addressed" over and over. You just didn't get the response your hindass demanded. Tissue?

"Straw man" does not mean "things I don't want to talk about", Seabiscuit. If you really can't see how asking what alternative people have to offer to reopening is a relevant topic to discuss, then you are literally the only one who can't see it, and you're probably also in need of a helmet and a babysitter for your own protection.

You just don't like that you can't get away with deflecting and turning this thread into your standard, warmed-over shouting match of "My slogans mean I'm a good person and you aren't!"
Your Strawman is your statement that anyone wants the lockdown. Necessary doesn't equate to desired.
You cant demand a lockdown and then claim you are not responsible for the economic consequences
You can't ignore all advice given to you about an approaching pandemic then not understand the economic damage you have created.
Trump did not ”ignore all advice”

dont fall for lib lies in the news media

I hate to break it to them, but Trump has been following "the experts' science" right down the line. They conveniently forget that, back at the beginning, the experts and their science were wrong.
No he hasn't. Because he was warned about this in November.
Another bullshit TDS moron meme.

We can open things up, encourage employees to distance from each other, wear masks, gloves etc and encourage highly those that do not want to go out to stay home and not participate in the economy. Everyone wins even if 30 percent stay home and don't go out.

1. It should last as long as necessary to bring the daily cases of new virus down to a level that is very low.
2. From there, with the proper increase in testing, contact tracing, and isolation, then the economy can begin to slowly open up.
3. The rate of new virus cases should be low enough that testers and contact tracers can research and control each case including isolating anyone that came in contact with the positively infected person.
4. This low level of daily new cases and large scale testing and contact tracing, will then make it safe to begin to reopen parts of the economy that are closed.
5. But the United States needs to hire about 200,000 contact tracers and train them.
6. Testing must be increased.
7. Those isolated must be given a place to live away from other people but with their basic needs supplied for 2 to 4 weeks.

The lockdowns would not have been necessary to this degree if we had simply done what TAIWAN did on January 20, 2020. On that date, the blocked all travel from anywhere into the country. Citizens were only let in when they could be tested and had to be isolated for 2 to 4 weeks before they could have physical contact with other people.

The results are that TAIWAN has only had 440 cases, and 6 deaths. There are currently only 79 active cases in Taiwan which are contained their testing, contact tracing and isolation. By June, Taiwan will likely be free of the virus and will be able to lift more restrictions. Schools were able to remain open in Taiwan as well as restaurants.

1. It should last as long as necessary to bring the daily cases of new virus down to a level that is very low.

In your opinion, if Joe Biden is elected, and implements a Lockdown in January 2021, how long would it take? Remember, here in America, you aren't going to get 100% compliance. Also, recruiting and training 200,000 tracers isn't going to happen over night.

IOW, you're stupid enough to think that the virus will just die if we hide long enough.

Whatta fucking retard.

There's a reason I have him on ignore, and it IS because he's never, ever had anything to say which even the most generous person could pretend was of value.
Smart that you put him on ignore. The reason you were wise to do so is he is one of many shills on the governments payroll a disinformation agent,that has been spent here to troll the forums,they got plants like him all over message boards. I noticed the only ones that posted laughing smileys have all exposed themselves in the past for the paid shills they are. :biggrin: Btw at first I thought you new since I did recognize your user name but I see you have been here as long as I have so what was your old user name

Last edited:

IOW, you're stupid enough to think that the virus will just die if we hide long enough.

Whatta fucking retard.

There's a reason I have him on ignore, and it IS because he's never, ever had anything to say which even the most generous person could pretend was of value.
Smart that you put him on ignore. The reason you were wise to do so is he is one of many shills on the governments payroll a disinformation agent,that has been spent here to troll the forums,they got plants like him all over message boards. I noticed the only ones that posted laughing smileys have all exposed themselves in the past for the paid shills they are. :biggrin: Btw at first I thought you new since I did recognize your user name but I see you have been here as long as I have so what was your old user name
1588987509413.png

Whatta fucking retard.

Candyass is one of those agents as well I am talking about that should be on everyone’s ignore list.

/——-/ Lockdown forever - do it for the children.
A033E83B-11AA-410F-845B-7C79E13C3221.jpeg

I’m advocating that we listen to the experts.
what do we consider to be experts?

virologists? epidemiologists ? regular doctors?

we could pick any one of ^^^^, and ring up their C-19 Utubes ,only to find them fighting among themselves

~S~
Being human, experts never agree on everything but in regard to the coronavirus, leaders in fields of virology, epidemiology, and medical research, nearly all agree the novel coronavirus is spread primarily through the air between humans. Plus both scientists and anyone with common sense agrees that separating people prevents the spread of the virus. The major disagreements occur when experts start making recommendations that have consequences outside of their field, such as epidemiologists recommend that we keep lock down orders in place which has grave economic consequences.

That will never happen

Not with our president.
Not with any president

So what was South Korea’s excuse when they got hammered by MERS a few years ago? What was Spain’s excuse now? How about France? UK? It’s a global pandemic. Everyone got overwhelmed.

/——-/ Lockdown forever - do it for the children.
View attachment 333766
Hey I just noticed your avatar.i love it,it wasn’t till Looking at an alternative media source a couple days ago that I became awake to what a hoax this whole corona virus thing is,since then I stopped putting on my gloves afraid of everything I would touch. I do t worry about that anymore nor do I even think twice now about shaking someone’s hand cause there is no fucking virus,biggest fucking hoax created that fooled so many. Sure there are people dying,not saying that’s not happening,but it’s from other things they were already going to die from that the hospitals being pressured on,are ruling as covd when it is something else entirely.i don’t fear going into public anymore,shaking anyone’s hand or follow the six feet distance with people anymore unless they are a stranger of course and it’s out of respect to them of course,I don’t follow any of that anymore cause I know there is no fucking virus so I know I won’t get sick. I know I won’t get sick cause it’s the biggest con job hoax ever invented by the government,

We can open things up, encourage employees to distance from each other, wear masks, gloves etc and encourage highly those that do not want to go out to stay home and not participate in the economy. Everyone wins even if 30 percent stay home and don't go out.
One of the millions of sheep that has fallen for this hoax by the government. :abgg2q.jpg: Not making fun of you or anything,till a couple days ago I was one of those sheep as well.:biggrin:

Forum List

Back